Vload Review

1.577 • 14 REVIEWS
Global Primex Limited Global Primex Sp. z o.o. Global Primex llc
Updated: Nov 21, 2022
Visit site
VLOAD is a cash voucher payment method used for deposits and withdrawals by numerous brokers and online merchants.

Related sites include GlobalPrimex.com, GlobalPrimex.mu, GlobalPrimex.mx, Sharin.Global.

Vload
1.577 • 14 REVIEWS

Malta, Malta,
May 5, 2022,

SCAM

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
SCAMMER! I've bought a voucher though VLOAD (that now is PAYREDEEM) both owned by GLOBALPRIMEX. I've asked the cashout (withdrawal) but they don't WANT to refound me claming that they not accept my bank accounts (4 different bank accounts) includeed the same bank used to buy their voucher. It's a clear way to collect money scamming people. I'm not an unexperienced user.
Reply by jmalach submitted Aug 23, 2022:
Hello Stefx News,

If you want to cash out your funds, you'll need to provide a few additional documents which were not needed during purchase. We abide by different KYC rules for purchase of eVouchers and for withdrawal of your funds. Please get in touch with customer service if you were unable to solve your issue.

VLoad never withholds user's funds in case of withdrawals, and even in cases where you would like to return your unspent eVouchers.

st louis, USA,
Sep 1, 2021,

Can I give 0 stars?

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I want to say I ANNOYED I am with this company. But first, I want to say that I have done A LOT of business with them. I have transferred A LOT of money both back and forth with them. I never had any issues. Whats my problem now? Well a couple of things. Currently they dont accept VISA anymore. At first it started by my money transfers failing and getting canceled. But of course you dont get told why unless you contact that support. Which is poop. They need to inform me. Well it started out that way and support telling me they were having trouble getting THEIR bank to authorize MY Visa payments to them. Whatever that means. They just kept telling me to keep trying. Eventually it did work. But now it doesnt work at all. And its very suspicious after the reason they gave me before. They also changed the message a bunch of times when trying to use VISA from please try again later, to temporarily out of service, to finally they just dont accept it. Like... why? What happened that they cannot accept it anymore? Why was their bank supposedly not wanting to approve a reputable bank transfer from the US? Are they involved in some sort of fraud? This was the easiest and fastest way to get money to my forex broker and now they have greatly inconvenienced me. I now need to look into other ways to transfer this. If they fix it.... can I even trust them anymore? Its such a suspicious circumstance.

I also hold the highest teir level to transfer the highest amounts. MANNNNNNNNN was that a nightmare to setup with these guys. I started the chat... but then had to go to sleep cause I had to work. SO my wife took over the chat to help me out getting documents approved that they kept rejecting FOR NO REASON. When I woke up MY WIFE WAS STILL at it with them. Took her 8 HOURS!!!!!!! WHY?!?!?! These were PERFECT documents. The EXACT ones that they asked for. But they ALWAYS found something wrong with them. Eventually... 8 hours later they approved me. WITH THE SAME unchanged documents. That were magically fixed? Who knows.

VERY unprofessional.

If they do not fix VISA, I will leave and never be a returning customer. They made a lot of money off of me too.
M
Mike C
CA, USA,
Apr 27, 2021,

Deceptive website. Don't bother with them.

Do not, under any circumstances use this company. Their website is fraudulent and misleading. After going through all the necessary steps to qualify for Tier 2 I was able to use it once or twice, but that was it. There was supposed to be a 25k yearly limit, which I was nowhere near close to when attempting to use it again. They made me go through all of the tier 3 steps, sending over extensive personal information including 6 months worth of financial statements, then put me on hold for a week while their department reviewed them only to come back with a generic message that I can no longer use their services. Chat support was completely useless and rude with canned responses which never addressed my questions. After they had me upload document after document, I kept asking how much more they are going to want without getting an answer. Now these folks have all my financial information, I don't have access to their service, and I'm concerned they are a fraud outfit. After all, their website is deceptive since they refused to honor me as a tier 2 customer after qualifying and using it once or twice.
M
Reply by jmalach submitted Jun 7, 2021:
Hello Mike C,

Since you did not provide much identifiable information, we cannot find your particular case. Sometimes our representatives have to gather information first and, only after further analysis, can determine if you can fully use our services. All the information you have provided is stored with the strictest payment card industry data security standards, and never shared with 3rd parties. Please note that we do not, under any circumstances, engage in fraudulent activities.

I
United States, Uganda,
Feb 26, 2021,

RE: Withdrawal

It is so easy to deposit money Via vload i deposited $40 to these scammers,
but when I requested to withdraw $400 profit they gave me the run around saying I cannot withdraw after a gave them all my supporting documents. I should not have to return to my country during a pandemic to renew my u.s visa to get a withdrawal!
I
Reply by jmalach submitted Jun 7, 2021:
Hello itachi1991a,

Sorry you could not withdraw your profit through VLoad, however we cannot send money to individuals with expired documents. We abide by different AML rules when you make a small purchase of eVouchers, than when you request a withdrawal. Please get in touch with customer service when your documents are updated.

D
Reykjavik, Iceland,
Jan 5, 2021,

Absolutely scam

Service use: Other Length of use: 0-3 Months
I would have given 0 Stars if I could, mediocre support service, I used this service more than one time and I find it absolutely useless, problems that never ends, I contacted them to close my account and they said that they will refer to the specialised department (they have a department for closing accounts), anyway till now they didn't close it it,looks like they really don't want you to go.
D
Reply by jmalach submitted Jan 8, 2021:
Hello Dinimicis,

As any reputable business, we surely agree with you: we don't want any of our customers to go. We're sorry you did not find our service useful, however using us a couple times you must have surely realized we are not an "absolute scam".

If you would like more info about closing your account, please take a look at our Terms and Conditions, point #14: https://pl.vload.com/termsv2

Page 1 of 3