LegacyFX Review

Updated: Jul 7, 2020 · LegacyFX.com  · Is this your company?

LegacyFX is a forex broker. Legacy FX offers the MT5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platform. LegacyFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, metals, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

LegacyFX

Address: Govant Building, Kumul Highway, P.O.Box 1276 Port Vila, Vanuatu
Contact: Support@legacyfx.com, +41315087455
Regulators: VFSC #14579
Trading platforms: MT5, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (135+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of LegacyFX.com on our forum

LONDON, United Kingdom,
Jul 5, 2020,

LEGACYFX IS A FRAUD

I will be as sincere as possible. Please STAY AWAY FROM LEGACYFX. While i understand that some will still go ahead and invest with them, I'll advise that if you worked hard for your money PLEASE DO NOT GIVE IT TO LEGACYFX.
1. When you come across them, they will assign you to an account manager that has been trained to manipulate you. They will tell you sweet words and advise you to listen to them-PLEASE DON'T DO IT
2. I have a first hand experience with them and it was not a good one, i know at least 3 people with the same experience.
3. When you do loose all your investment because of their wrong directions, no one will listen to you, and even when they do, they are set in their ways- their resolve will be to encourage you to invest more, not trying to help you resolve.
4. Don't get me wrong, i understand in trades there are gains and losses; but as a newbie, they offer to give you professional advise. I lost £1500 in a matter of days because Chris the so called professional advised trades that were beyond the account and the trades were on a consistent loss. I started loosing money when it went south at £100 but he said to leave and not close it, then it started loosing some more, he refused that i close it, until it got to -£712, and then another trade on -£386 same day, i was devastated because all these big losses could have been avoided. He then went on to ask me to open Crudeoil same day with a big size lot, this took all the money and closed it self.
5. I sat down and realised this is something they do upon closing on every Friday, because for some reason they have something to gain. They will never respond back to you after 4pm on Friday and this happened to me twice on Fridays with them.
6. I made a complaint via email, no one responded until i sent a 3rd email, then some guy Nick called me with a non-challant attitude and offered to reverse the last trade of £318, even after i sent evidences to Damyan about how i insisted to Chris that we close those losses of -£712 & -£386 when the price was still manageable, they totally ignored it and said i should forget about it; that they will never refund it, even though they agreed Chris made a wrong call.
6. I reported this issue to a regulatory body and they confirmed they had received several complaint about LEGACYFX.
7.I have all chat evidences that suggests the losses i incured could have been avoided and caused by one of their own; but none of them are willing to look at the fact.
8. After they returned £318 and i tried to withdraw it, they still had the effrontery to deduct £50 withdrawal fee, even when they know i had lost my money.
9. THEY LACK EMPATHY AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS ARE THE WORST. THEY ARE PLAINLY RUDE! They willcut off a chat without solving your issues.
10. THEY ARE NOT IN THE UK SO YOU CAN NOT CALL THEM, THEY CAN ONLY CALL YOU.
11. Since the inception of my frustrations, i have only received a call from a non challant person and THAT'S IT. I IMAGINE THEY ARE USED TO THIS AND CAN'T BE BOTHERED.
12. THE OTHER 2 PEOPLE THEY HAVE SCAMMED AND I ARE TAKING THIS UP SERIOUSLY AND OUR NEXT STEPS WILL BE SERIOUS.
13. I HAVE SENT OVER 5 EMAILS AND NO ONE HAS RESPONDED TILL DATE.
14. THEY KEPT ON SAYING ATLEAST I MADE MONEY AT SOME POINT..LOL, I MADE LESS THAN £60 OVERALL AND IT WENT BACK INTO THE LOSS OF OVER £1000 AND THEY DEDUCTED £50 STILL. VERY LAUGHABLE.

Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Jun 12, 2020,

Dont believe the HYPE on Telegram!!

This is the LegacyFX.com account which is not under UK rules.(the one that has all the Hyped 1000pip Telegram messages.)I didnt join the LegacyFX.eu so dont have an opinion.

LegacyFX.com is not for a small account or beginner. (Im very new to this, 6 months learning and still stupid enough to look for short cuts to make money))

I wasn't concerned about spread size (which is high in comparison to others)it would be irrelevant if I could achieve the profits they claim.

I was lead to believe that they are an ECN broker so it is in their interest that you make money. Not sure if its true but I don't believe they have your interest at heart.

I demo traded for the last 3 days on the promise that I would join if I made a profit in the demo account which had £50k, i asked them to change it to £1k so that I could trade realistically and follow money/risk management(which they didnt do).
The minimum trade size is 0.1 lots, this makes it impossible to use risk management, with the amount of trades they are giving out daily I reckon you'd need a £5k minimum account to be able to keep within margin.

If you are at a skill level to risk a £5k account I dont think you need tips and signals from these.

I ditched them after 3 days because the telegram group that gives out signals shows a 1000 pip profit for yesterday alone and they only mention one loss.

The truth is that my demo account lost money yesterday, I didnt take there biggest winner which was USDZAR, I have no intention of trading Minor or Exotic forex pairs, even if I had taken it I would still have made a loss.

I didn't lose any money as it was a demo account, but apparently you get a personal adviser once you have a real account, I have no doubt you will need to keep topping your account up to keep within margin to take all trades.

This is the hype-

"USDZAR + 900 pips (this was about 4 to 1 odds so not as good as it appears)
USDCAD + 76 pips
GBPUSD +34 pips
AUDUSD + 20 pips
NZDUSD +3 pips
USDTRY - yet to develop

Total pips profit: 1198!"

I kept a journal if anyone wants to challenge this.!!

(For google search's sake - Adrian Savic Jake Miller )
Not for me, Ill go to the casino instead!

May 14, 2020,

Worst broker to date. Scammers

The company starts off with friendly phone calls and professional advice from “professionals”. I have been hassled with phone calls as early as 7:20am with calls throughout the day to as many as 11 calls in a single day. I opened my account and did my own thing, performing my own trades and making money, I was callled and told that I’m having very good luck and that it would run out soon I should follow them. I was told in an asking way to deposit more money so I could “ make more money “ Because what I was doing wasn’t enough (started with £200, after day one had £300) every S.I.N.G.L.E time I requested a withdrawal I get an immediate phone call asking why and they suggest I don’t. These people do not care about you, only your money. I have no idea how they are “regulated” but stay clear.

United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
May 7, 2020,

DO NOT go for this company

Please do not go for this company. First they enticed me in by telling me to put £200 in. I got assigned to a manager who at first was nice. Sweet talking and making it seem like his been doing this for a long long time. He told me To put in more money To secure my invest. I put in a further £1800. He told
Me keep buying and selling on the same trade. This is because they make money on the spread. He told me to invest in trades with very very high spreads so it took some time for me to get even. Never mind making money. I have lost all my trust in these forex companies. This was my first time trading. Never again. I have made a request to withdraw my money. The manager is trying his best for me not to do this but I told him. I don’t trust him or his company.

Pjo,
Antalya, Turkey,
May 5, 2020,

Legacyfx is not transparent

I funded my account with them after being cajoled by one FRANCESCA about the benefits of trading with them. I found out the terms and conditions after funding and it was not good enough for instance minimum of 0.10 lot size per trade.
I refused to place a trade and decided to withdraw my money. $50 was charged and I am yet to receive my money back.

I advise no one to chose them.
Apr 20, 2020,

LegacyFx, The Most Recommended

LegacyFx, The Group Was Introduced By A Brother And I Will Say That It's Qas The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me. LegacyFx Have Proven To Alot Of Fellow Out There With The Aim Of Creating A Second Wealth Stream That They Are Capable Of Doing It. I Lost My Job Because Of This Covid-19 Pandemic And I Will Gladly Say That I Will Not Go Back To My Previous Job. Ain't Gonna Lie To The Society, If You Are New Into Forex And You Want To Grow Better, I Recommend LEGACYFX . Thanks Once Again

Divyang,
Apr 12, 2020,

Legacyfx scam

Legacy fx company is a big scammer I opened my account and company manager called me fo you have a knowledge I said not to much ok I will do it I asked them please open first demo account and please give me training first but he said don’t worry I will do it he said please download in your computer anyonedesk and give me id and pw . I gave them and he did without any information he said ok please watch how I do and he did gold trade and within 15 min he loosed my money. His name is jimmy he is a big scammer. I do not recommend legacy fx. It’s scammer

Apr 4, 2020,

Terrible started well but they made me blow whole account

Opened and account with minimum $250, was given signals by Gabby. Started well but constantly wanted to deposit more to trade oil and indexes.
I added up to $2000 increased account to $3000 by trading. then again wanted more. I did not have any more used all of my spare cash. Then they started taking bigger risks, getting me to trade bigger and lost most of the account in 2 days.
I am now in serious debt and do not know what to do.

Stay away from these people.
I have all of the whatsapp messages including my comments about risk, i have all notes they gave me about trades.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Mar 30, 2020,

Jake Miller from legacyfx is by far the best trader.

Legacyfx has the best trader in the world, they give live signals compared to other brokers that give signals at certain times only and the signals have a high success rate. You get signals for different pairs indicies even commodities i sont know if there is more to ask. Join legacyfx and your life could change.

Chris,
Nigerian, Nigeria,
Mar 28, 2020,

Scam company. Run away from Adrian!!!

Don't trust legacyfx. This is a scam company. They will entice you in the beginning with good signals and support. They will make you trust them and then they start giving you bad trades to blow up your account. After one month of successful trades, they blew up my account with over $2000.
Stay away from these scammers