LegacyFX Review

Updated: Sep 7, 2020 · LegacyFX.com  · Is this your company?

LegacyFX is a forex broker. Legacy FX offers the MT5 and MT5 Mobile forex trading top platform. LegacyFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, indices, metals, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

LegacyFX

Address: Govant Building, Kumul Highway, P.O.Box 1276 Port Vila, Vanuatu
Contact: Support@legacyfx.com, +41315087455
Regulators: VFSC #14579
Trading platforms: MT5, WebTrader, Mobile Trader
Cryptocurrencies: (4) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (135+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of LegacyFX.com on our forum

Auckland, New Zealand,
Aug 23, 2019,

LegacyFX is big scam

They give beautiful image about good profit and they manage your account. But eventually make your account loss and never get any withdrawal. please keep away from this Scam broker. LegacyFX is a big scam. I lost 10k. never get any withdrawal. They will loss all your money soon and say bla bla and try to suck all your money all the time.
Reply by Legacyfx submitted Nov 18, 2019:
Dear Yadgayan

LegacyFX is an established and trusted broker, providing a wide range of products and services for traders worldwide. While a trader or investor may not be satisfied with the results of his/her own trading, that does not mean they were not treated fairly by the service provider. All trades are conducted in accordance to our terms and conditions pointed out in our official website and in the trading agreement between the parties.

We have made internal investigation on your claims and found that our agents have 100% complied with procedure and provided you with all support needed , (Forex) and Contracts for Difference (‘CFDs’) are complex financial products that are traded on margin. FX and CFDs carry a high level of risk since leverage can work both to your advantage and disadvantage. As a result, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors because you may lose all your invested capital. which we highlighted many tines to you during the high exposure you have took but unfortunately the result was against your positions that you have placed (its documented in all our records )
if you still need any clarification or help please send email to Support@Legacyfx.com and we will be glad to assist you.
LegacyFX Support Team
Enock Siyamlafu,
Harare, Zimbabwe,
Oct 31, 2019,

JACK MILLER

Powerful trading signals (ie CADJPY from yesterday) from you and an impressive service Jack Miller,I am more than thankful of you Jacck keep this standard up.

Am enjoying in Zimbabwe

Enock T Siyamlafu

Kamsi,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Oct 31, 2019,

Good signal

Legacyfx gives me correct and accurate signals, they have helped me as an inexperienced to grow my live account, Kudos

Tanzania, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Nov 14, 2019,

Really, basing on experience with this company, it has been doing well for my side specifically when i met Jake Miller the legacyfx mentor who has been giving me the accurate trading signals that have risen my account balance very quickly. Thank you brother

Francis Kaaya,
Tanzania, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Nov 14, 2019,

The strength of the legacyfx

My name is francis P , i have been doing my trades using the signals from legacyfx professional market mentor Jake Miller and ofcoz my account has grown very rapidly. At the first i thought it was a scam until he confirmed me with some several pairs that were accurate . Up to this moment am enjoying the profits daily.

Nuruddeen Hayatu Majidadi,
Kano, Nigeria,
Nov 28, 2019,

Jake Miller best mentor

LegacyFx are one of the best brokers in the while world, assigning a mentor to new traders who help them achieve success, gain more knowledge and become consistent with taking profit. Jake Miller is one of the best mentor LegacyFx have, I really appreciate his effort to make me a success. Thanks

RU, Russian Federation,
Dec 2, 2019,

scam and bucketshop

the use 2 second delay for all EA trades and call it "safety feature"
after I realised they they are bucket shop and withdraw all funds, they took 50 USD as account closure fee.
Reply by Legacyfx submitted Dec 3, 2019:
Hello Dear client,

Thanks for your feedback and time for post it,

It will be very useful if you could provide us with your account number so we can investigate your case and reply accordingly with details

Please feel free to send us directly to support@Legacyfx.com and we will make sure to take care as we usually do.

Best regards
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Jan 6, 2020,

Good Customer service

I was not happy initially then they help me and will recommend them. Adrian was a nice person to deal with

Dec 25, 2019 - 1 Star Mario the super cheater, in the beginning he will make so much promises but as soon as you deposit the money he changes like a chameleons. They will convince you by telling so much lies. My account was closed two times before i joined them. Mario the cheater convinced me that my account will never closed by following their strategies.

I started by depositing 200 dollars and had to deposit 300 dollars after a week to save my account. Its not over here, I had to deposit another 700 dollars and finally my account get closed.

They claim their signal are 80% accurate and are profitable but its opposite and actually 20% signals are true. They are always late in sending you the signals.

I am not the only one who is affected from their services there are so many but they dont know where to complaint against them.
sofia, Bulgaria,
Jan 17, 2020,

decent broker in overall

i been dealing with legacyFx for the past 3 months only , by that time i didn't know anything about trading and i don't want to pretend i super trader now but i do 5%/8% weekly from my account , in general the platform is nice and simple with custom tools and Mr Hani is helping me a lot
made some profits , had withdrawal and got my debit card and like the fact its Islamic trading account no roll over the night

Mbabane, Eswatini,
Jan 23, 2020,

Jake Miller the best mentor

I've been following Jake miller's signals and I've never seen such huge profits before. I'm happy with Legacyfx and i really appreciate Jake Miller's work.

What is LegacyFX?

LegacyFX is an online forex and CFD broker, located in Vanuatu. LegacyFX offers following assets to be traded on MetaTrader 5 platform.

• Forex
  • Gold CFDs
  • Oil CFDs
  • Crypto CFDs
  • Stock CFDs
  • Indices CFDs

Is Legacy FX legit?

LegacyFX is regulated in Vanuatu by Vanuatu Financial Services Commission under license 14579.

Being regulated doesn't automatically mean it is legit, it means there is a place to report or complain when it is needed.

The best way to understand if LegacyFX is a legit or good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16685/legacyfx-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent LegacyFX community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/legacyfx/

Is LegacyFX regulated?

What is the maximum leverage offered by LegacyFX?

The maximum leverage offered by LegacyFX is 200:1 for all available accounts.