FinancialSource.co Review

Trading Media Ltd

was ForexSource.co

Updated: Jun 14, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FinancialSource.co
Related websites include JarrattDavis.com.

Join live discussion of FinancialSource.co on our forum

Bangkok, Thailand,
Jun 12, 2021,

Learning to trade in correct way

FS has provided me both information and knowledge for trading financial markets. FS's analysts are highly qualified and skillful. I love their live analysis session where we can ask what we want to know and they will try to give you the best answer. I strongly recommend this service to everyone who wants to improve in trading skills.

Jae,
May 27, 2021,

Excellent - a company that actually teaches !!

I have been with Financial Source for about 3 months and am very impressed with them. They actually teach you how to trade from a macro level rather than waffling on. Very few companies “teach”. I have learnt loads !!

Curitiba, Brazil,
May 12, 2021,

If your goal is to be consistently profitable, Financial Source is a must.

If you're serious about your trading and want to become a profitable trader, subscribing to Financial Source is a must. The platform provides solid guidance on navigating the markets by teaching you the "Whys" of what makes the markets move. These guys are PROs in what they do, and they will teach you the way to profitability.

The platform will provide you with currency/markets analysis, live news (and squawk), educational insights and will really help you become a well-round trader that doesn't just go long or short on a trade based on indicators and patterns on a chart. Instead, they will help you make educated decisions based on the fundamentals, market sentiment, and technicals, maximizing the amount of high-probability trades you take. It's simply a no-brainer for people who want to take their trading to the next level.

Aside from that, their support team is simply amazing. If you have ANY questions about the markets, currency analysis, or pretty much anything market-related, they will answer you reasonably quickly. Also, if it's a good question, they will even create a video to reply to it and post it on the platform.

I simply can go on and on about how good their service is. Just take their free trial and see for yourselves.
Andrew,
South Florida, USA,
Jan 25, 2021,

No Brainer if you are serious about trading!

I really can go on and on about how Jarratt Davis, his FX service and his Awsome team have helped me over the years. However I will keep it brief. I have been using Jarratt service for over a decade now. I have seen tremendous growth and that is due to the hard work and dedication Jarratt and his team have done simply by asking us the traders what we would like. All the upgrades were done because we ask for it. His Analysis team research team his traders and support team are all professional in this arena. He provides the best for us and I am very grateful for that. FS is the One stop Shop where you can find everything you need to become a successful trader. I will forever use his service and hopefully one day work with his team. I love FS!!!
sydney, Australia,
Jul 31, 2020,

Paid for it's self x12 in the first week

Great resource. Invaluable information. Fantastic team of gents. I was sceptical at first. Sat on the landing page for 3 weeks before I took the free trial, made a years worth of subscription fee in the first week. Doubled my income

Durban, South Africa,
Jun 7, 2020,

Forex source is the best teacher it helped me a lot

Hi forex source i would like to say thanks a lot for your terminal free trial I learned a lot from it. It definitely helpful I will definitely recommend it to anyone I know who is serious about trading. I gained a lot of information from it and I made pips from it in the last two weeks. When I get the money I'm gonna definitely purchase it and use it when I'm trading. I would like to pay for this information I got from you guys but I'm sorry I don't have money now. Thanks a lot really appreciate it

New York, USA,
May 18, 2020,

Lost my Job - Became a full-time trader thanks to the Forex Source!!!!

The reality of the situation – I lost my job at the end of February 2020 and within a week of losing my job I made the decision to join Forex Source which in my eyes was an investment regardless of my financial situation. As a beginner trader, only trading for about 6 months, I was only knowledgeable regarding the technical analysis side of trading. After watching several YouTube videos that the Forex Source posted and reading all the great reviews, I could only imagine what having access to the terminal itself and the audio squawk would mean. The Forex Source specializes in Fundamental Analysis which is something I knew nothing about. At first, the information is overwhelming. Why? Because it is A LOT of information. They really give you your money’s worth!!!! Being new to the terminal, my advice would be to quickly unlearn everything you know and to relearn their practices, techniques and approaches to entering and exiting a trade. The amount of training is limitless. Every morning a start my morning off at 4am, and read the various reports, watch the video commentary and participate in the live webinar where we discuss the sentiment of the day, risks to the sentiment, economic calendar and upcoming events, potential trade ideas with the highest probability and conviction for the day. This has proven so instrumental in my daily trading because literally it is like someone holding your hand walking you through a trade. During the live webinar you can ask whatever questions regardless of whether you are a beginner or advanced trader, and the analysts Arno, Giles and Dan make you feel so welcomed and comfortable removing any level of intimidation that one may have. No question is ever stupid and they take their time answering you and helping you gain an understanding. Not only that, if you missed the live webinar or need to review it, you have access to the archives where you can view every single webinar. Not to mention Peter, the support staff that responds promptly if you contact support for any problems or questions that you may have. This team is a great team, and we are one Forex Source Family! Throughout the trading day, you will receive posts within the sentiment stream, to which they highlight the important news events and breaking news along with announcements over the audio squawk. Also, as the trading day progresses, the analysts provide video commentary which is instrumental in knowing if the risk sentiment has shifted, as well as, the ideal place to enter and exit at trade and inform you if this is a high or low conviction trade, meaning there is a high or low probability that the trade will reach it’s expected target based on market conditions, market expectations, economic data, as well as, the impact of covid-19. The terminal itself is awesome and one main thing that I really like is that they have a feature request section, where you as a user, can submit recommendations to make the terminal even better. Personally, I have sent in a few requests and they have already implemented my suggestions on the terminal. WOW!!!! Just WOW!!!! I honestly can go on and on about the Forex Source Terminal, honestly… JUST GET IT, YOU CANNOT TRADE WITHOUT IT!!!! If you’re still on the fence about joining, just go to the YouTube page and look at all the information they willingly give you for FREE, now times that by 1000%, that’s what you will get as a member!!!! Trust me, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. Remember, I joined right after losing my job and I don’t regret it one bit. I have no plans on updating my resume either, I just study, study, study and I am becoming a better trader day by day!

-Shauna

Eric T Smith,
Ohio, USA,
May 16, 2020,

What an excellent education opportunity from skilled traders. They have very much has shortened the learning curve for me. If you use the information available on the site and insight of this team, you can be successful . To me the most important feature I get is the explanations of the why's. What is making the market move and why and what can be the outcomes. To me the hands on educational process is priceless.

May 3, 2020 - No Rating Signing up to Forex Source was a great business decision for me. Forex Source is a tremendous learning environment. It has constant updates of the market’s sediment and the effects on the markets, fast release time on economic events and educational videos real time. There are many research areas to help you. I am learning from successful traders, how and why to trade certain market events, based on how the market is thinking. I feel more confident placing trades. I feel Forex Source has been the intricate part that has accelerated my learning curve over the last 4 months and is helping me to achieve positive results by having a better understanding of the how and why’s of the markets.

Deinze, Belgium,
May 15, 2020,

A must to be a member of Forex Source

Whenever you want to be or become a serious trader you need to be a part of Forex Source. Whenever you do not understand fundamental analysis you need to become a part of Forex Source. The platform offers so many possibilities to look at the markets. You can ask questions to a support team and a team of analysts if something is not clear. This is a great help to become familiar with fundamental analysis.
You even get on a weekly basis multiple trading ideas and the analysis around the trade so that you can learn from it.
It has become an addiction to be busy with it every day. Go and check their channel on YouTube because they provide a lot of information about the markets and answer to questions that clients have.

M,
Canada, Canada,
May 7, 2020,

Want to know why the market's moving up, down or ranging?

There's a lot of information to consider when it's time to put on a trade. Since the beginning of my use with Forex Source, I see and I've made a big step forward in my approach for a trade. Because of the right information and highlights they give, it has really help my comprehension about the fundamentals. Make your due diligence and go find information about who they are and how the company begin. These guys are PRO's so they give you the information to be able to have the institutional approach. They know what is important to look at and they have the experience behind. There's a lot of information but all is very friendly user. You can learn and work very quickly with the terminal. If you have any questions with the terminal or with all the aspect in your trading , take a look at the video's, the everyday webinar's or write to the support and they will respond very quickly. When you see all the research, commentary, insights, videos, webinar's, analysis they put at your disposition, you understand that it's not only a business. You feel like you're part of the community. These guys are doing their job by passion and they want the best for you and your trading. If you're serious in your trading and want to step forward, for sure it will help you. At the end, if you can't consider Forex Source as a partner in your trading, of course nothing is good for you anyway.