ForexSource.co Review

Trading Media Ltd

Jarratt Davis

Updated: Jul 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ForexSource.co
Other website for Jarratt Davis include JarrattDavis.com.

Join live discussion of ForexSource.co on our forum

Durban, South Africa,
Jun 7, 2020,

Forex source is the best teacher it helped me a lot

Hi forex source i would like to say thanks a lot for your terminal free trial I learned a lot from it. It definitely helpful I will definitely recommend it to anyone I know who is serious about trading. I gained a lot of information from it and I made pips from it in the last two weeks. When I get the money I'm gonna definitely purchase it and use it when I'm trading. I would like to pay for this information I got from you guys but I'm sorry I don't have money now. Thanks a lot really appreciate it

New York, USA,
May 18, 2020,

Lost my Job - Became a full-time trader thanks to the Forex Source!!!!

The reality of the situation – I lost my job at the end of February 2020 and within a week of losing my job I made the decision to join Forex Source which in my eyes was an investment regardless of my financial situation. As a beginner trader, only trading for about 6 months, I was only knowledgeable regarding the technical analysis side of trading. After watching several YouTube videos that the Forex Source posted and reading all the great reviews, I could only imagine what having access to the terminal itself and the audio squawk would mean. The Forex Source specializes in Fundamental Analysis which is something I knew nothing about. At first, the information is overwhelming. Why? Because it is A LOT of information. They really give you your money’s worth!!!! Being new to the terminal, my advice would be to quickly unlearn everything you know and to relearn their practices, techniques and approaches to entering and exiting a trade. The amount of training is limitless. Every morning a start my morning off at 4am, and read the various reports, watch the video commentary and participate in the live webinar where we discuss the sentiment of the day, risks to the sentiment, economic calendar and upcoming events, potential trade ideas with the highest probability and conviction for the day. This has proven so instrumental in my daily trading because literally it is like someone holding your hand walking you through a trade. During the live webinar you can ask whatever questions regardless of whether you are a beginner or advanced trader, and the analysts Arno, Giles and Dan make you feel so welcomed and comfortable removing any level of intimidation that one may have. No question is ever stupid and they take their time answering you and helping you gain an understanding. Not only that, if you missed the live webinar or need to review it, you have access to the archives where you can view every single webinar. Not to mention Peter, the support staff that responds promptly if you contact support for any problems or questions that you may have. This team is a great team, and we are one Forex Source Family! Throughout the trading day, you will receive posts within the sentiment stream, to which they highlight the important news events and breaking news along with announcements over the audio squawk. Also, as the trading day progresses, the analysts provide video commentary which is instrumental in knowing if the risk sentiment has shifted, as well as, the ideal place to enter and exit at trade and inform you if this is a high or low conviction trade, meaning there is a high or low probability that the trade will reach it’s expected target based on market conditions, market expectations, economic data, as well as, the impact of covid-19. The terminal itself is awesome and one main thing that I really like is that they have a feature request section, where you as a user, can submit recommendations to make the terminal even better. Personally, I have sent in a few requests and they have already implemented my suggestions on the terminal. WOW!!!! Just WOW!!!! I honestly can go on and on about the Forex Source Terminal, honestly… JUST GET IT, YOU CANNOT TRADE WITHOUT IT!!!! If you’re still on the fence about joining, just go to the YouTube page and look at all the information they willingly give you for FREE, now times that by 1000%, that’s what you will get as a member!!!! Trust me, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. Remember, I joined right after losing my job and I don’t regret it one bit. I have no plans on updating my resume either, I just study, study, study and I am becoming a better trader day by day!

-Shauna

Eric T Smith,
Ohio, USA,
May 16, 2020,

What an excellent education opportunity from skilled traders. They have very much has shortened the learning curve for me. If you use the information available on the site and insight of this team, you can be successful . To me the most important feature I get is the explanations of the why's. What is making the market move and why and what can be the outcomes. To me the hands on educational process is priceless.

May 3, 2020 - No Rating Signing up to Forex Source was a great business decision for me. Forex Source is a tremendous learning environment. It has constant updates of the market’s sediment and the effects on the markets, fast release time on economic events and educational videos real time. There are many research areas to help you. I am learning from successful traders, how and why to trade certain market events, based on how the market is thinking. I feel more confident placing trades. I feel Forex Source has been the intricate part that has accelerated my learning curve over the last 4 months and is helping me to achieve positive results by having a better understanding of the how and why’s of the markets.

Deinze, Belgium,
May 15, 2020,

A must to be a member of Forex Source

Whenever you want to be or become a serious trader you need to be a part of Forex Source. Whenever you do not understand fundamental analysis you need to become a part of Forex Source. The platform offers so many possibilities to look at the markets. You can ask questions to a support team and a team of analysts if something is not clear. This is a great help to become familiar with fundamental analysis.
You even get on a weekly basis multiple trading ideas and the analysis around the trade so that you can learn from it.
It has become an addiction to be busy with it every day. Go and check their channel on YouTube because they provide a lot of information about the markets and answer to questions that clients have.

M,
Canada, Canada,
May 7, 2020,

Want to know why the market's moving up, down or ranging?

There's a lot of information to consider when it's time to put on a trade. Since the beginning of my use with Forex Source, I see and I've made a big step forward in my approach for a trade. Because of the right information and highlights they give, it has really help my comprehension about the fundamentals. Make your due diligence and go find information about who they are and how the company begin. These guys are PRO's so they give you the information to be able to have the institutional approach. They know what is important to look at and they have the experience behind. There's a lot of information but all is very friendly user. You can learn and work very quickly with the terminal. If you have any questions with the terminal or with all the aspect in your trading , take a look at the video's, the everyday webinar's or write to the support and they will respond very quickly. When you see all the research, commentary, insights, videos, webinar's, analysis they put at your disposition, you understand that it's not only a business. You feel like you're part of the community. These guys are doing their job by passion and they want the best for you and your trading. If you're serious in your trading and want to step forward, for sure it will help you. At the end, if you can't consider Forex Source as a partner in your trading, of course nothing is good for you anyway.

Tallinn, Estonia,
May 4, 2020,

A must tool for every serious trader

The main thing what Forex Source delivers is it helps to stay tuned into markets, you know all the time what is going on. Sentiment analysis gives good understanding what is the bias towards different currensies.
And you can always ask questions and opinion about different situations on the markets from professional analyst for example to compare it with your own analysis, absolutely priceless.
I have used this service five months for now and I must stress that in the beginning it takes about month or little more to get understanding how to "read" the information and interpret it correctly.
Clear view to the markets.

Stephen Gookool,
Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago,
Apr 30, 2020,

Best tool for retail trader

Knowing why as a retail trader is my biggest help. Second to none.
Daily guidance on fresh sentiment is also key. Fundamental analysis has never been sooo easy to analyse.. Squawk service just adds value . Recommended

Constanta, Romania,
Apr 27, 2020,

Professional tool

So Forex Source is a MUST for every serious trader out there. I have been using this service and because of Forex Source I managed to receive a funded account.

If you want to become a PRO at anything in life you first want to learn from somebody who is already there, and secondly you want to be using the professional tools that the PRO''s are using. In the case of trading: Forex Source.......

Apr 27, 2020,

Focus on what is important

I have been a member of FOREX source for about 7 months now. In short, I have been impressed with the service provided and it's gone way above my initial expectations.

This is how I make use of the terminal: To start the week the terminal provides a detailed report on what are best opportunities to trade. (I am currently working a full time job so this really focuses me on the main opportunities for the week.)
Everyday we have a webinar to go through current opportunities and to answer any questions to help everyone develop. These sessions are invaluable, enabling us to see how fundamentals and basic technical analysis is applied in a live market to provide high probability trades. Throughout the trading sessions, regular video updates are posted to keep you on top of what is driving the markets. Furthermore, the terminal has a high quality news stream and a audio squawk which keeps you up to date with breaking news. I don't know how I traded previously without an audio squawk.

The team at FOREX source are genuinely interested in developing the terminal based on members feedback. Additionally, improvements are constantly being added to the terminal to help users understanding and allow us to focus on what is important in a sea of financial information. If you are serious about FOREX trading and want to get into the mindset of professional traders, then I would highly recommend FOREX Source. I am now seeing consistent results showing up in my trading, which has been so pleasing. Thank you to the team at FOREX Source.

Guatemala, Guatemala,
Apr 22, 2020,

They really help you understand

I have been a subscriber of Forex Source for about 6 months now, and dont see myself being able to trade without it anymore. They provide all the news and analysis of fundamentals that you need in order to understand what exactly is driving market moves, and very often this translates into very high probability trades. I never had much success with Fundamental Analysis, but the way FX source teaches you to understand fundamentals has been hugely profitable for me. I recommend at least using the trial, and seeing for yourself!