ForexSource.co Review

Trading Media Ltd

Jarratt Davis

Updated: Aug 4, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ForexSource.co
Other website for Jarratt Davis include JarrattDavis.com.

Join live discussion of ForexSource.co on our forum

Eric T Smith,
Ohio, USA,
May 16, 2020,

What an excellent education opportunity from skilled traders. They have very much has shortened the learning curve for me. If you use the information available on the site and insight of this team, you can be successful . To me the most important feature I get is the explanations of the why's. What is making the market move and why and what can be the outcomes. To me the hands on educational process is priceless.

May 3, 2020 - No Rating Signing up to Forex Source was a great business decision for me. Forex Source is a tremendous learning environment. It has constant updates of the market’s sediment and the effects on the markets, fast release time on economic events and educational videos real time. There are many research areas to help you. I am learning from successful traders, how and why to trade certain market events, based on how the market is thinking. I feel more confident placing trades. I feel Forex Source has been the intricate part that has accelerated my learning curve over the last 4 months and is helping me to achieve positive results by having a better understanding of the how and why’s of the markets.

Mar 31, 2020,

Light at the end of the forex trading tunnel

I've posted some reviews on here before. All of them (unfortunately) about bad experiences I've had with con-men companies and (expensive) loss-making indicators and all of their useless flashing red and green gizmos. Yeah, you probably do know exactly what I mean - if you're on this website then I'm sure you've been there as well!

Well good news for a change! It's been a few months now since the "penny dropped" and I started on the right path (the professional path) to forex trading. The solution will be found in no red and green flashing gizmo telling you when to buy and sell, that's for sure. The solution is found within a solid understanding of fundamental analysis. And, personally, I think it's a lie if anyone tells you differently. And if they are telling you something different, I think it's because they have something they want to sell you - a gizmo which flashes red and green!

For me, the penny dropped when I was over at FX Street reading an article about picking currency direction, by 20 year trading veteran Bradley Gilbert. (You probably can't put links here. So have a search and a read - it's a good article.)

Currencies don't just move - they are MOVED. And the two driving forces are Central Banks (monetary policy) and Economic Data. You can trade these first impulse economic catalysts directly; and/or you can trade continuation in line with underlining sentiment. When Banks train their junior traders, this is exactly what they are learning. And it's no process which is rushed into. Only when junior traders have this knowledge/skill buttoned down are they then ready to become senior traders and really go at the market.

The above is a FACT. Ignore this fact and instead blindly deploy a load of indicators on your charts at your own peril! In the long run, you'll lose.

Now, as good as the article was which I explained above ... it all sort of just ended. What, no links or any resources to learn this exact fundamental analysis strategy?

I trawled the internet in search of Central banks and economic data and finally defined my searches down to Fundamental Analysis. From there I trawled scores and scores of websites. My search literally ended the very moment I found Forex Source.

I'm telling you, it's not just good - it's 'blow-your-socks-off' good! This was EXACTLY what I had been looking for. You see, just about everyone out there can tell you what fundamental analysis is. Really, they can. You know, Wikipedia can have you fast asleep and snoring over your keyboard in about 5 minutes flat! My goodness me - who's got time or patience for a granulometric discourse into macroeconomics. Show me HOW to trade with this information or just kill me now!

I'm not kidding - Forex Source literally show you in AMAZING detail HOW to trade each and every significant economic data release. And not just that - they show you and explain every reason behind the current market sentiment. Everything is live and minute by minute up-to-date. You know, what the score is with such and such Central Bank, recent events which affect their outlook ... I mean my words here just don't do it justice. You know if you can safely execute a continuation trade in line with sentiment. All the levels are explained and everything. You have to go and see and check it out for yourself. (Read that article first, though, on FX Street. It was a good one.)

Well, anyway, that's my review of Forex Source. I think they deserve if for providing an excellent resource (and for the very fact that I finally found something which works!) Thank you FX Street for pointing my search in the right direction; and thank you Forex Source for providing the solution. This is very, very perfect for someone like me who still has a lot to learn about Fundamental Trading, but can now learn and trade at the same time.

For balance here, are there any negatives I can think of? Hmmm... let me think...

Yeah, price. Maybe they could get that down a bit or provide a 'lite' version or something. I mean thanks to every 'snake oil and false promise' merchant out there, I don't have much left in the way of disposable income or trading capital. The flashing red and green gizmos all but wiped me out! I've had to start from scratch again!

What else? Well for me, personally, I'd like it if I could connect my Myfxbook account, and that they would be able to 'review' my trades. You know, to provide some feedback about what I'm doing and just to make sure that all of my trades have 'good/correct reason' behind them. Obviously when you're taking a 'continuation' trade in line with market sentiment, this is more down to your own discretion and judgement and where more skill comes in and your own interpretation of events and data. It would be nice to know that you have that extra layer of confirmation. But maybe it's just me.

Other than that, I'm WELL HAPPY! :)

Stephen Gookool,
Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago,
Apr 30, 2020,

Best tool for retail trader

Knowing why as a retail trader is my biggest help. Second to none.
Daily guidance on fresh sentiment is also key. Fundamental analysis has never been sooo easy to analyse.. Squawk service just adds value . Recommended

Bali, Indonesia,
Apr 10, 2020,

They filter out all the rubbish n does half the job of trading for you

My understand of the forex markets is pretty low, but something I wish to improve on.
I have been a long follower of Jarratts training in the past until now and was intrigued by his Forex Source Terminal.
I have spent a lot of money in the past, some of it on what turned out to be useless garbage.
I decided to give this terminal a try as I had found the past training to be very clear cut and easy to understand and hoped the terminal would be along the same lines.
First off, it is all clear cut, it really does give you the ins and outs of whats happening in the markets and seems to be geared for any type of trade with any type of experience.
There some things I dont understand but they have a good team of analysts that you can ask questions which has really given me more confidence.
Another thing I love is that its a constantly evolving product, just in the past couple weeks they have added new features or made improvements, which kind of makes the fee I pay even better value as its all included in the set fee I pay.

I tried the free trial offer to make sure this was right for me and would advise everyone else to at least give the trial a run, but dont expect instant results, I have learnt that the hard way myself. I see this as a long term investment, you have to put some in before you get some back, but learning all the way.

New York, USA,
May 18, 2020,

Lost my Job - Became a full-time trader thanks to the Forex Source!!!!

The reality of the situation – I lost my job at the end of February 2020 and within a week of losing my job I made the decision to join Forex Source which in my eyes was an investment regardless of my financial situation. As a beginner trader, only trading for about 6 months, I was only knowledgeable regarding the technical analysis side of trading. After watching several YouTube videos that the Forex Source posted and reading all the great reviews, I could only imagine what having access to the terminal itself and the audio squawk would mean. The Forex Source specializes in Fundamental Analysis which is something I knew nothing about. At first, the information is overwhelming. Why? Because it is A LOT of information. They really give you your money’s worth!!!! Being new to the terminal, my advice would be to quickly unlearn everything you know and to relearn their practices, techniques and approaches to entering and exiting a trade. The amount of training is limitless. Every morning a start my morning off at 4am, and read the various reports, watch the video commentary and participate in the live webinar where we discuss the sentiment of the day, risks to the sentiment, economic calendar and upcoming events, potential trade ideas with the highest probability and conviction for the day. This has proven so instrumental in my daily trading because literally it is like someone holding your hand walking you through a trade. During the live webinar you can ask whatever questions regardless of whether you are a beginner or advanced trader, and the analysts Arno, Giles and Dan make you feel so welcomed and comfortable removing any level of intimidation that one may have. No question is ever stupid and they take their time answering you and helping you gain an understanding. Not only that, if you missed the live webinar or need to review it, you have access to the archives where you can view every single webinar. Not to mention Peter, the support staff that responds promptly if you contact support for any problems or questions that you may have. This team is a great team, and we are one Forex Source Family! Throughout the trading day, you will receive posts within the sentiment stream, to which they highlight the important news events and breaking news along with announcements over the audio squawk. Also, as the trading day progresses, the analysts provide video commentary which is instrumental in knowing if the risk sentiment has shifted, as well as, the ideal place to enter and exit at trade and inform you if this is a high or low conviction trade, meaning there is a high or low probability that the trade will reach it’s expected target based on market conditions, market expectations, economic data, as well as, the impact of covid-19. The terminal itself is awesome and one main thing that I really like is that they have a feature request section, where you as a user, can submit recommendations to make the terminal even better. Personally, I have sent in a few requests and they have already implemented my suggestions on the terminal. WOW!!!! Just WOW!!!! I honestly can go on and on about the Forex Source Terminal, honestly… JUST GET IT, YOU CANNOT TRADE WITHOUT IT!!!! If you’re still on the fence about joining, just go to the YouTube page and look at all the information they willingly give you for FREE, now times that by 1000%, that’s what you will get as a member!!!! Trust me, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. Remember, I joined right after losing my job and I don’t regret it one bit. I have no plans on updating my resume either, I just study, study, study and I am becoming a better trader day by day!

-Shauna

M,
Canada, Canada,
May 7, 2020,

Want to know why the market's moving up, down or ranging?

There's a lot of information to consider when it's time to put on a trade. Since the beginning of my use with Forex Source, I see and I've made a big step forward in my approach for a trade. Because of the right information and highlights they give, it has really help my comprehension about the fundamentals. Make your due diligence and go find information about who they are and how the company begin. These guys are PRO's so they give you the information to be able to have the institutional approach. They know what is important to look at and they have the experience behind. There's a lot of information but all is very friendly user. You can learn and work very quickly with the terminal. If you have any questions with the terminal or with all the aspect in your trading , take a look at the video's, the everyday webinar's or write to the support and they will respond very quickly. When you see all the research, commentary, insights, videos, webinar's, analysis they put at your disposition, you understand that it's not only a business. You feel like you're part of the community. These guys are doing their job by passion and they want the best for you and your trading. If you're serious in your trading and want to step forward, for sure it will help you. At the end, if you can't consider Forex Source as a partner in your trading, of course nothing is good for you anyway.

Guatemala, Guatemala,
Apr 22, 2020,

They really help you understand

I have been a subscriber of Forex Source for about 6 months now, and dont see myself being able to trade without it anymore. They provide all the news and analysis of fundamentals that you need in order to understand what exactly is driving market moves, and very often this translates into very high probability trades. I never had much success with Fundamental Analysis, but the way FX source teaches you to understand fundamentals has been hugely profitable for me. I recommend at least using the trial, and seeing for yourself!

sydney, Australia,
Jul 31, 2020,

Paid for it's self x12 in the first week

Great resource. Invaluable information. Fantastic team of gents. I was sceptical at first. Sat on the landing page for 3 weeks before I took the free trial, made a years worth of subscription fee in the first week. Doubled my income

Apr 27, 2020,

Focus on what is important

I have been a member of FOREX source for about 7 months now. In short, I have been impressed with the service provided and it's gone way above my initial expectations.

This is how I make use of the terminal: To start the week the terminal provides a detailed report on what are best opportunities to trade. (I am currently working a full time job so this really focuses me on the main opportunities for the week.)
Everyday we have a webinar to go through current opportunities and to answer any questions to help everyone develop. These sessions are invaluable, enabling us to see how fundamentals and basic technical analysis is applied in a live market to provide high probability trades. Throughout the trading sessions, regular video updates are posted to keep you on top of what is driving the markets. Furthermore, the terminal has a high quality news stream and a audio squawk which keeps you up to date with breaking news. I don't know how I traded previously without an audio squawk.

The team at FOREX source are genuinely interested in developing the terminal based on members feedback. Additionally, improvements are constantly being added to the terminal to help users understanding and allow us to focus on what is important in a sea of financial information. If you are serious about FOREX trading and want to get into the mindset of professional traders, then I would highly recommend FOREX Source. I am now seeing consistent results showing up in my trading, which has been so pleasing. Thank you to the team at FOREX Source.

Constanta, Romania,
Apr 27, 2020,

Professional tool

So Forex Source is a MUST for every serious trader out there. I have been using this service and because of Forex Source I managed to receive a funded account.

If you want to become a PRO at anything in life you first want to learn from somebody who is already there, and secondly you want to be using the professional tools that the PRO''s are using. In the case of trading: Forex Source.......