Price Action Ltd Review

Updated: Sep 18, 2020 · PriceActionLtd.com  · Is this your company?
Price Action Ltd

Join live discussion of PriceActionLtd.com on our forum

Santiago de Chile, Chile,
Jun 19, 2020,

Scamers and bad persons

They do not respect the agreements they burn your account.
Only on the first day I had to change the password because I was losing 15% of my account.
They don't care about you
Lincoln, United Kingdom,
Jun 19, 2020,

Top class service best in the game.

What can I say about this service I wished I had started earlier. I have previously used a auto copy service with another company and it was loosing money on a daily basis. Not PriceAction they are the best in the game, customer support is fantastic and the strategy they use for the auto copy is amazing. What they do different from anyone else is they monitor the trades 24/7 by professional traders. Hassle free and a great income generator. I’ve been using the service for 3 days and my account has grown by 13% top class thank you PriceAction.

KL, Malaysia,
Jun 9, 2020,

Bad Algo trading experience

Please try not to use their also trade....i had a teribble experience last night....and this is my second week of subcription....during the nine days , made about 40 + usd under low risk mode....but on the tenth days, thing went wrong, one single trade open and they predict wrong direction , at the end,opened 7 sell position, and each sell lot size is bigger then previous one....when loss come to 398usd....then they close the trade......what a lousy algo and they said will monitor......it is actually an ordinary EA from outside.....very easy to blow account. and they cannot guarantee thing will not happen......PLEASE DO NOT USE THEIR ALGO....my view is not safe at all......passive income is all bu***....
Salerno, Italy,
May 24, 2020,

Really good

I have seen some bad reviews about this forex signals provider but my experience has been pretty good so far.
I have joined the Forex VIP group, they are sharing good accuracy for signals and Max is really kind and professional. They always say when it's time to close a trade, take some partials etc.
I am Satisfied
Colombia, Colombia,
May 10, 2020,

PAFX is SCAM!!! They lies, fake results

Their results are false, they do not publish when they lose, and their effectiveness is not good, on the contrary, it is very bad, they do partial closings, you cannot make profit with them
Iftikhar Ahmed,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
May 5, 2020,

Pretty good with their service experience

Only if you are looking for professionals then you must choose them. Though they told me that the accuracy is over 85% but I have experienced this 70-75%. And only because I have followed every single trade they post though it was hard for me, maybe not for others.
The thing I liked about them is they never hide back with whatever the situation is where in the market is full of signal providers whom it's hard to reach right afte one makes the payment.
Luzern, Switzerland,
May 3, 2020,

Bad Signal Provider

I used them for 1 month, in the first week I almost blew my account of 300 dollars because they are removing the stop loss very often. Their winrate is not 90 percent, it is (on a good day 50 percent), so stay away from them please.
Kameron,
21 Farcroft road, United Kingdom,
Apr 29, 2020,

There pips are fake!

I joined the service 2days ago and I’ve lost every trade they’ve sent, they said they 90% correct. Clear lie! Do not buy service I wasted £40 on this rubbish service and and extra £50 on the signals
is,
Apr 22, 2020,

More poop signals

Price action signals still poo mostly marketong there robot system is wiped out your account see history of others. They claim there system is 80-90 but really 40/60 loosing don't get the news properly and there drawdowns are big
San,
Toronto, Canada,
Apr 21, 2020,

Scam Signal

They provide the signal without proper analysis. They are not professional at all.I used their signal couple of days and lost my money. Please stay away from this company. Do not lost your hard earning savings. This company is completely scam. I request to stay away from this company. Their advertisement is very attractive ,in reality all the signals they provide are fake.