Price Action Ltd Review

Updated: Sep 18, 2020 · PriceActionLtd.com  · Is this your company?
Price Action Ltd

Join live discussion of PriceActionLtd.com on our forum

Oct 6, 2019,

Scam Scam 100% stupid

Save your money & be far from those stupid site.
i tried them with premium & i lose more than 1000 USD in less than two weeks , i don't know how they are working .
giving more than 5 signals daily & lot of them hit the stop loss & then easly said sorry . we will recover the loses to you & then again stupid signals .

please be far from those donkeys if you don't want to loss your money.
Ajman, United Arab Emirates,
Oct 8, 2019,

You will lose your money with him

This is fake site , they is just stupid people through randomly signal , lose after lose you will be finished you capital with them

please take care from them

I tried the premium & the status very bad

اخواني العرب اياكم ثم اياكم
مجرد حمير
Belgium, Belgium,
Nov 18, 2019,

Scam! Stay away, no legit

I subscribe for 3 monts, there are so many signals and very many are wrong. I lost money.
They advertise really good their services but the results are terrible!
Francis,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Dec 4, 2019,

They will blow your account

Please stay away from them. They will blow your account through there Algo trading services and account management service. They blew my 3000$ account in 2 days on 2 days.

Please be very careful. Do not let them blow your account. I am happy to share the proof here. Screenshots and my account activity.
Gideon,
Nigeria, Nigeria,
Dec 29, 2019,

They are not transparent

I subscribe for one month signal,I didn't enjoy, after one month expired they went to withdraw money from my account without my permission for another one month subscription,I was angry with them.they replied me that I didn't turn off authomatic option,I told them there was no automatic options when I subscribed for one month.they later refer me to their letter of agreement.i advise you guys should stay away from them, they are not transparent
Jan 24, 2020,

Scam, Not transparent

I have been with them for quite a long time on and off in between. The reason for on and off is because they disappoint me again and again and I chose to give them chance again and again, which shows how stupid am I. (Really stupid) They entered many trades and only update those that hit TP or close in profit. They don't actually update on their SL which is really a disgrace and dishonesty. I don't know why I still choose to believe them, but believe it or not, this will be the last chance that I will ever believe them. I subscribed a year subscription, but I am willing to stop to prevent further loss in my account. They are just stupid. They promised 24/5 support chat through telegram but every time when I messaged them, it took them fu*** 1 days or more to reply me. I hate it when it comes to things like very urgent but it took them fu*** 1 day to reply. I don't know what are they doing behind there but it's basically a scam. You can always PM me and I am willing to show you guys all the proof that you wanted.

DON'T EVER EVER lovemaking TRY TO SUBSCRIBE TO THEIR CHANNEL SIGNALS!!!
Abuja, Nigeria,
Feb 2, 2020,

High Accuracy

Made so much Profit with their VIP signals. Few losses are encountered but the profit margin is always higher. I receive over 7 signals or more in a day to trade with, and with proper risk management of PAFX, you kian be rest assured your trading is safe.
Hakan,
Istanbul, Turkey,
Feb 10, 2020,

Save Your Time & Money

I have tried their VIP signal service for a month . They give a lot of signals everyday (placing limit orders, editing limit orders, deleting limit orders (???), opening and closing trades in 2 or 3 minutes (???), etc). It is not easy to follow these guys, because they change their minds about potential trades & active trades in 5 minutes (???). They open & close many trades manually and they even change stop loss levels almost all the time (???) which is unbelievable. In short, these guys don't know what they are doing at all... If you are lucky, you may make + / - 30 pips PER WEEK, not 1000pips per week as they advertise. Pls. stay away from these guys and their services.
hampshire, United Kingdom,
Feb 15, 2020,

go elsewhere communication is very poor

This service is a virtual digital product that cannot be returned and therefore is nonrefundable. All sales are final. By becoming a client you certify that you are well aware of this aspect and you cease any right to file for a refund after purchase.

is the message i got from pafx admin.

i could not find away to cancel the membership so messaged them diret on telegram explaied that i lost my job and could not afford the next 3 months.

bad bad company
Egypt, Egypt,
Feb 19, 2020,

Excellent and accurate signals

I have been used price action ltd for about 5 months then i got excellent and unique signals with high accuracy ratio ( about 90 %) i started with little money ( 300$) and now i have 550$ thanks to their signals