CarlosAndCompany.com Review

Updated: Aug 31, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
CarlosAndCompany.com
September-October 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for CarlosAndCompany.

Join live discussion of CarlosAndCompany.com on our forum

CarlosAndCompany.com profile provided by carlossmith2102, Apr 25, 2020

Carlos and Company Is financial consultant who believes Discipline way of trading and consistent results with the team of experienced professional of this market. But always remember the returns are subjected to market risk.
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading.

Ary,
Japan, Japan,
Aug 29, 2021,

Be careful

Guyz never trust on them
This company is really suck
They don’t even know what is forex
Don’t pay 1 penny
Scammers
Really sucks
I lost my 330$

Jul 21, 2021,

Good returns

Carlos and company knows exactly what they are doing. I was little worried when I had started services with them. But I am thankful to mr brian for helping me out in getting good returns.

Bergamo, Italy,
Jul 15, 2021,

SCAMMERS

Carlos and company are just a bunch of THIEVES and scammers.
They can not trade at all and joke with your account.
They made me lose all my money.
AVOUD THIS COMPANY!

portugal, Portugal,
Apr 21, 2021,

ALERT- FRAUD

ALERT
ALERT
This is a company with the sole purpose of withdrawing money from customers promising fabulous profits, but after all it is just a bunch of thieves.
They promised to manage the account with profits of at least 60% per month.
They charged $ 2,499, and within a week the 5k account burst.
Conclusion I lost 5k + 2.5k in just one week, and they took no responsibility.
Do not pay anything to this company. They have a beautiful website, they say they are better than everyone else, but after all, it's all a lie.
Be careful not to enter this scheme.

Yusuf,
India, India,
Apr 13, 2021,

Great signals

I subscribed their services 2 month back and they were excellent with their services. Specially Mr Charles. His response was fast and he was always ready to answer all my doubts. Within these two month my account had grown well and I am looking forward to continue with them more.

Mohammad,
Ujjain, India,
Apr 12, 2021,

No problem with them but I do not recommend to trust them

I have been using their service from last 5 month and there is no problem with them till now. But I have only issue with their fake promises. They promise you to provide 24/7 support and signals, but many of the times they failed to give me response on time. Also I got signals during mismatch of my country timings.

Apr 9, 2021,

Not the best result I was looking for but overall ok

I joined their service hoping to earn big profits but did not gain as per expectation. But their signals are consistently giving me small small profits. In the end I will just say that they promised me lot but delivered me 3/4 of it. But in the end it all matters a profit for me. Thanks to carlosandcompany.

Mar 27, 2021,

Go for signals but do not trust their promises

They will promise you to make a return quickly. They claim that they are providing monthly returns, but to be honest, they will make only small profits that too with few signals in the first month. Overall they want you to join their 3-month service to make a good profit. Well, I joined their service for one month but I got only a small profit (less than what they promise). So I had no option to go with them for 2 months more and in the next month, the return was quite better than the previous month. Don't know why they did not deliver me such signals in the first month. Overall now looking to continue with them and hope they will too continue their performance.

Mar 24, 2021,

Why they claim 24/7 support

Don't know why they claim 24/7 customer support. The signals were good but sometimes when I want the analysis of the signal, the expert was late in response. Hope they will improve their customer service just like their signals.

isaac emis,
India, India,
Mar 19, 2021,

Not bad signals nor the best one

I tried their signal after one of their representative contacted me. They will show you their past record, which you will find amazing. But when I tried their signals, the results were not like the one they had shown me. In the end I not suffered a loss and earned more than my investment because of their risk management technique.