CarlosAndCompany.com Review

Updated: Nov 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
CarlosAndCompany.com
September-October 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews have been submitted for CarlosAndCompany.

Join live discussion of CarlosAndCompany.com on our forum

CarlosAndCompany.com profile provided by carlossmith2102, Apr 25, 2020

Carlos and Company Is financial consultant who believes Discipline way of trading and consistent results with the team of experienced professional of this market. But always remember the returns are subjected to market risk.
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading.

Mar 10, 2020,

Stay away currently in a scam.

Day 1 I asked for a refund and was denied multiple times after reading terrible reviews. I was then called a child and mocked for wanting a refund. I was not given a single signal for 3 days until I made a complaint and still was denied a refund. Currently it has been 4 days since my last signal was given. Do youself a favor and stay away!

nil, Singapore,
Dec 18, 2019,

decent signals, bad account management

hello, this will be my first review.
i signed up with carlosandcompany since aug for signals services. I did not participate in any of the trades as i was just monitoring to see if they were profitable. so for the first 3 months of signals it was decent. by decent i mean 300-500 pips for each month. so it was profitable at least. on the 4th month i switched to account management for better returns( they really tried so hard to upsell its crazy, refer to whatsapp logs ) , for $8800 USD/ 3 months ( this is discounted by the way ), this is where it started to get bad. they claimed breakeven at worst for a month, with drawdown of 10-15%. ( i have whatsapp chat logs that i can upload from aug till today for transparency and that i am not here to shame them, just to tell to truth ) so fast forward to today, my account is almost hitting 30% drawdown. which is pretty bad. they started to tell me about how choppy the market is and things like that. To go into details, i had 180k in equity, which i had to withdraw 40k. ( they have already lost 10k at this point in time ) so 130k equity remained. so i told them to adjust their lot sizes to a 130k account to which they ignored. i even told them i was willing to let go of the 10k lost and to trade the 130k as a fresh start. they continued to use lot sizes for 180k and said it was ok. then they lost a total of 30k+ till today (near 30% drawdown after Account management ran for about 7 weeks). i asked for a refund for account management in exchange for letting this entire thing go, they started to try and convince me to continue till the end of the 3 months, which i didnt agree to ( i couldnt risk anymore losses at this point ), given the huge drawdown which supposedly was 10% claimed by hank at the beginning of the whatsapp convo. anyways i'll upload the whatsapp chat i have with them from the beginning of my service with them for full transparency.

PS. its quite funny how they started to get spiteful after i mentioned i was going to post this. They started to hit me with some personal attacks , which i found pretty hilarious. I also tried to ask them to show screenshots of other accounts under management for some reassurance ( he claims he manages 400k ) but they couldnt share it do to some "company policy" which i found quite weird.

unedited chatlog for all to see. censored name and account number.
yorick,
malta, Malta,
Sep 20, 2019,

resolved issue with Carlos and Company

I would like to update my review I left of Carlos and company on the 13th September 2019. Since then Carlos and company got in contact with me and we resolved the issues we had.

Sep 13, 2019 - 1 Star Hi all, I don't usually write reviews but I couldn't not write about Carlos and company after the horrible experience I had with them. they use the usual scam strategy, they send you screen shots daily showing you how well they are performing to entice you to join. I joined under the basic signal account and the service was horrible, I was in contact with steve smith (if it is his real name) and he told me to join premium and wouldn't regret it. he convinced me and I joined the premium account service but still no improvement they would have one winning trade and 3 losses. in 3 months they didn't even manage to make a profit and they kept saying that the market was to volatile. I had a 6 month contract with them but I stopped after 3 months as I couldn't take seeing my equity keep going down, and week after week they would say 'buy the end of the week we will recover all losses and you will be in the green'. the thing that upset me the most is while they where trading my account by mistake they would send me screen shots of there daily trades showing great results, when I confronted steve about it he said it was a even better service then I had. (which is impossible as I joined the top service to try and see great results). Do your self's a favour and stay as far away as you can from them or you will not only pay a hefty price for there 'services' but they will also loose your money. there website is https://carlosandcompany.com/forex-service/

Reply by carlossmith2102 submitted Dec 6, 2019:
This Review is already been resolved and been updated from the client's end as well.