Bitx-Option.com Review

Updated: Mar 29, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Bitx-Option.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: Support@Bitx-Option.com, +14452003058

Join live discussion of Bitx-Option.com on our forum

Islamabad, Pakistan,
Jan 5, 2021,

This bitx-option fraud with me

This bitx-option exchange is totally based on fraud, they catch my 102$ and now no response from him, it's really hurtz

SD,
Virginia, USA,
Oct 28, 2020,

Try his company used to be BitxOptions but it is suspended, they are SCAM!!

This company used to be BitxOptions but is suspended because they’re scam!!! They will charge you any kind of fees to o get you’re payout but even after you paid they refused your payout. Their account managers are the worst, they will always lie to you and never keep their promise, don’t trust them!!!!

Krasnogorsk, Russian Federation,
Sep 26, 2019,

do not recommend this broker Bitx-Option - a deceiver!

I asked the broker: what is the minimum deposit you have.
I was told $ 250. I asked for permission to test his platform with an initial deposit of $ 100. They answered me literally like this: You can get started
After that, I registered on September 24 and uploaded the documents. I received a letter from the broker that my documents were verified and my account was verified. The broker gave me a Skrill wallet so that I could make a deposit of $ 100. I made a deposit and asked for the details of the trading account to start testing. However, the broker answered me: we need another 150 dollars, we have a minimum deposit of 250. I replied that I do not have another 150 dollars and I received a letter of permission to start with 100 dollars. The broker replied: give another 150 dollars. Then I asked for a refund of $ 100. The broker replied: give another 150 dollars and after that they will return the money to me. I am afraid to do this. They have already deceived me and can once again deceive me. I do not recommend this broker - a deceiver!