Bitx-Option.com Review

Updated: Oct 2, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Bitx-Option is a forex broker. Bitx-Option offers the MT4 forex trading top platform. Bitx-Option.com offers a number of forex pairs and cfd for your personal investment and trading options.

Bitx-Option.com

Join live discussion of Bitx-Option.com on our forum

Krasnogorsk, Russian Federation,
Sep 26, 2019,

do not recommend this broker Bitx-Option - a deceiver!

I asked the broker: what is the minimum deposit you have.
I was told $ 250. I asked for permission to test his platform with an initial deposit of $ 100. They answered me literally like this: You can get started
After that, I registered on September 24 and uploaded the documents. I received a letter from the broker that my documents were verified and my account was verified. The broker gave me a Skrill wallet so that I could make a deposit of $ 100. I made a deposit and asked for the details of the trading account to start testing. However, the broker answered me: we need another 150 dollars, we have a minimum deposit of 250. I replied that I do not have another 150 dollars and I received a letter of permission to start with 100 dollars. The broker replied: give another 150 dollars. Then I asked for a refund of $ 100. The broker replied: give another 150 dollars and after that they will return the money to me. I am afraid to do this. They have already deceived me and can once again deceive me. I do not recommend this broker - a deceiver!