LBLV.com (.net) Review

Also LBLV.com.br

Updated: Oct 7, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

LBLV is a forex broker. LBLV offers the MT5, WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. LBLV.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, commodities, indices, shares, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LBLV.com (.net)
2019-07-22: The Brazilian CVM has issued an unauthorized firm alert against LBLV Ltd and states that the company is required to immediately stop all forex investment services in Brazil.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Minimum to Open Live: $5,000
Address: Suite C, Palm Street, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: clientservices@lblv.com, +18886041711
Regulators: FSA-S #SD016
CFD: (350+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Bitcoin, Neteller, Ripple, Tether, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Bitcoin, Neteller, Ripple, Tether, UnionPay

Join live discussion of LBLV.com (.net) on our forum

Sep 25, 2021,

Heartless Company

Such a heartless company, playing with people's life and emotions and Huge amount of money.Destroying people trust. They ask me to trust them but never give their phone number or show their faces and only voip UK whatsapp they use,which is the only way to get. Then what if they block??? and  keep saying its their rules. I mean what they are up to??? If you really follow the rules so strictly then where is rules for us?? Who is actually believing you guys blindly with thier life time earning?? Where is your ethics to keep the commitment???Even not being a trade expert, I know where to close , where to buy and to do a safe trade but they keep on opening risky big big trades to made us stuck so that We can't even able to withdraw our money. Really don't understand what they are trying to do. I thought its a renowned company with the brand ambasador  Ronaldinho. How a famous Footballer can even represent such  an irresponsible company.  We are now stuck with 900K dollar and they keep on playing with us. Opened a huge lot risky trade and not even monitoring and bothered to close on time. IF even by mistake They respond, they make sure so that the weekdays goes and weekend they are gone. All the agreement they did before taking money just for say. They don't follow and If you ask them they will play , its machine trade, broker on vacation... bla bla bla... but My question is if broker is on vacation then do whole world will be on vacation??? And investment and profits all stuck and at the same moment they want us to believe that all of a sudden its a coincidence that machine goes crazy, no one is reading our text in whatsapp those we know,  some of the other broker in LBLV like Ms/Mrs JUDY blocked us, Mr. FAHAD threatened us if we talk will block us.. LBLV toll free number never been received, and the  email if we send after long we get a robot copy reply someone will contact then khalas, their live chat also the most fake one, never replies. Please be a human being and please we all are someone' som, daughter,  brother,  sister,  father,  mother.  I am sure you all have. LBLV please be kind with people money and return them their hard earning money. At least this Pandemic CORONA HAS GIVEN US ENOUGH REASONS NOT TO BE DISHONEST.

utyut, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 9, 2021,

LBLV

This is one of the scam companies.. I had experience with them.. At first they illusion that you will get profits and that your money will be withdrawn at any time.. But when you withdraw your money, you will discover that it is a scam company.. I subscribed to it and they asked me for data to confirm my identity, so I gave them and they activated my account Then I started to see the profits and the money increased.. Then when withdrawing, I asked for withdrawals , so they asked for my national address, so I gave them. Then they asked for my bank information, so I gave them. Then they asked for the ATM card. I refused and discovered that they were a scam company. .
Beware of them..they are scammers.Don't believe them no matter what evidence they give..
Note that I initially asked them for their licenses, so they showed me the Seychelles license, but this license may be forged.. If it is real, it is very weak and you cannot guarantee your money or recover it if something happens to you.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Apr 24, 2021,

lying piece of poo

First, they will lie to you saying; " We are not a company, we are a learning academy. We will learn you from the beginning how to be a great forex man. The second lie appears when you say; " I tried trading with others before, but I failed, I lost my money!" they will calm you lying that you can try with only 100 $, and that they have a robot, you only give us your money and go to your work. The robot will do everything for you. For days, I waited for the robot, but nothing happened no trades opened or closed. When I talked to them they lied that it will start soon but the robot will be for only 15 days, after that you have to increase your account to be at least 5000$! They opened one trade and went out again. They will let you without any help, no robot, no news, no recommendations. You feel that they need your lose. They are a bad market maker I think!
That's enough for now but I have more to say here and everywhere till they return my money.
kuwait, Kuwait,
Apr 14, 2021,

frauddddd

LBLV is a bad broker. At first, they will be good and then they will ask you for more deposits and they will make you profits. Also they will make you withdraw if its not a big amount.
This is what happened with my account.
My account manager named bilal, not responding after I did a withdraw request.
He used to call me everyday 4 times a day sometimes.
Although i have profits in my wallet , and i am trying to get back some of my deposits
They stole my money. I can't withdraw my money.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 1, 2020,

LBLV FRAUD

LBLV is a fraud broker, they stolen my money. In beginning they are very good and after you out amount they will start begging you for more deposit and if you will not deposit they will open trades by them self till you will get your account zero.
This that what happened with me.
Fahad a kind of animal my account manager an arabian lier.

Nov 23, 2020 - 1 Star LBLV is scam broker , they steal people’s money .you can not withdraw your money .

I placed order to withdraw the remaining money in my wallet account which is ~5000 $ , but today morning the account manager FAHAD DOG executed trades with big size to zeroes my wallet without my notice or opinion , I have closed these trades quickly and changed my password however after sometime I noticed another trades with very big sizes have been executed , I changed my password again but he is still able to execute more trades . during all this time I tried to reach the account manager in email, phone,whatsapp with no luck , also I tried to reach their customer service persons and they said they will inform the account manager .
The account manager did these trades without my notice or opinion , he is not authorized to do so and the number of trades and size are very big which indicate that they wanted to zeros my account when I requested to withdraw my money .
Aug 18, 2020,

Good experience

They are using mt5 which is great
They have a lot of Assets which other platforms don’t have
Withdrawals takes around 3 days
They are licensed
Im having good experience with them
I recommend

Rua joao de barro 143 bairo sao jose diehl ,novo hamburgo rs, Brazil,
Mar 10, 2020,

estelionato

LBLV conecting traders ilude as pessoas para pegar o dinheiro delas , promete lucros , mas voce so perde tempo e dinheiro, fizeram eu pegar um emprestimo mo banco e que eu pagaria tem 5 meses, 12.500,00 mas fiquei com a divida, dizem que voce é um bebê,
e a culpa é sua.
milhares de pessoas no Brasil perderam desde 400.00 ate um milhao.

LBLV deceives people to take their money, promises profits, but you only lose time and money. They made me take a loan from the bank and that I would pay 5 months ago, 12,500.00 but I got the debt, they say you it's a baby, and it's your fault. Thousands of people in Brazil have lost from 400.00 to one million.
Brasil, Brazil,
Feb 3, 2020,

LBLV scam alert

scammers steal thousands of people in Brazil and other countries! False analysts are trained to capture 100% of the victim's capital in order to destroy and denigrate, humiliate and prevent any reaction from the victim! LBLV scam alert
Patric,
Manaus, Brazil,
Feb 1, 2020,

good overall experience

They actually sucks in teaching how to operate and trading
but at leat they try... and offering this for free is a great differential
Their tutors showing the way to even people with small accounts like mine was definitely something good the signals actually worked at least
but any of my attempts to withdraw were successful