LBLV.com Review

Also LBLV.com.br

Updated: Jun 15, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

LBLV is a forex broker. LBLV offers the MT5, WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. LBLV.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, commodities, indices, shares, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LBLV.com
2019-07-22: The Brazilian CVM has issued an unauthorized firm alert against LBLV Ltd and states that the company is required to immediately stop all forex investment services in Brazil.  CLICK HERE to verify.

Minimum to Open Live: $5,000
Address: Suite C, Palm Street, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: clientservices@lblv.com, +18886041711
Regulators: FSA-S #SD016
CFD: (350+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Bitcoin, Neteller, Ripple, Tether, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Bitcoin, Neteller, Ripple, Tether, UnionPay

Join live discussion of LBLV.com on our forum

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 1, 2020,

LBLV FRAUD

LBLV is a fraud broker, they stolen my money. In beginning they are very good and after you out amount they will start begging you for more deposit and if you will not deposit they will open trades by them self till you will get your account zero.
This that what happened with me.
Fahad a kind of animal my account manager an arabian lier.

Nov 23, 2020 - 1 Star LBLV is scam broker , they steal people’s money .you can not withdraw your money .

I placed order to withdraw the remaining money in my wallet account which is ~5000 $ , but today morning the account manager FAHAD DOG executed trades with big size to zeroes my wallet without my notice or opinion , I have closed these trades quickly and changed my password however after sometime I noticed another trades with very big sizes have been executed , I changed my password again but he is still able to execute more trades . during all this time I tried to reach the account manager in email, phone,whatsapp with no luck , also I tried to reach their customer service persons and they said they will inform the account manager .
The account manager did these trades without my notice or opinion , he is not authorized to do so and the number of trades and size are very big which indicate that they wanted to zeros my account when I requested to withdraw my money .
Aug 18, 2020,

Good experience

They are using mt5 which is great
They have a lot of Assets which other platforms don’t have
Withdrawals takes around 3 days
They are licensed
Im having good experience with them
I recommend

Brasil, Brazil,
Feb 3, 2020,

LBLV scam alert

scammers steal thousands of people in Brazil and other countries! False analysts are trained to capture 100% of the victim's capital in order to destroy and denigrate, humiliate and prevent any reaction from the victim! LBLV scam alert
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Apr 24, 2021,

lying piece of poo

First, they will lie to you saying; " We are not a company, we are a learning academy. We will learn you from the beginning how to be a great forex man. The second lie appears when you say; " I tried trading with others before, but I failed, I lost my money!" they will calm you lying that you can try with only 100 $, and that they have a robot, you only give us your money and go to your work. The robot will do everything for you. For days, I waited for the robot, but nothing happened no trades opened or closed. When I talked to them they lied that it will start soon but the robot will be for only 15 days, after that you have to increase your account to be at least 5000$! They opened one trade and went out again. They will let you without any help, no robot, no news, no recommendations. You feel that they need your lose. They are a bad market maker I think!
That's enough for now but I have more to say here and everywhere till they return my money.
Rua joao de barro 143 bairo sao jose diehl ,novo hamburgo rs, Brazil,
Mar 10, 2020,

estelionato

LBLV conecting traders ilude as pessoas para pegar o dinheiro delas , promete lucros , mas voce so perde tempo e dinheiro, fizeram eu pegar um emprestimo mo banco e que eu pagaria tem 5 meses, 12.500,00 mas fiquei com a divida, dizem que voce é um bebê,
e a culpa é sua.
milhares de pessoas no Brasil perderam desde 400.00 ate um milhao.

LBLV deceives people to take their money, promises profits, but you only lose time and money. They made me take a loan from the bank and that I would pay 5 months ago, 12,500.00 but I got the debt, they say you it's a baby, and it's your fault. Thousands of people in Brazil have lost from 400.00 to one million.
kuwait, Kuwait,
Apr 14, 2021,

frauddddd

LBLV is a bad broker. At first, they will be good and then they will ask you for more deposits and they will make you profits. Also they will make you withdraw if its not a big amount.
This is what happened with my account.
My account manager named bilal, not responding after I did a withdraw request.
He used to call me everyday 4 times a day sometimes.
Although i have profits in my wallet , and i am trying to get back some of my deposits
They stole my money. I can't withdraw my money.
Patric,
Manaus, Brazil,
Feb 1, 2020,

good overall experience

They actually sucks in teaching how to operate and trading
but at leat they try... and offering this for free is a great differential
Their tutors showing the way to even people with small accounts like mine was definitely something good the signals actually worked at least
but any of my attempts to withdraw were successful