SpintaFX.com Review Visit site

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
SpintaFX Managed Accounts+1.63106.6+459.726
Spinta FX Managed 2-6.0811.6-148.282
Spinta FX Road to Million-13.0612-81.358

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of SpintaFX.com on our forum

Anjali Melvin,
Cochin, India,
Dec 17, 2019,

Incredible management

What an incredible account management they are doing. I was started 2 months ago , my first month profit was 80% second month its 110% . The advantage is they are using very low lot size which make account safer. They also stopped trading on the UK election period So I believe they know how to keep safe trade . Thanks

Spain, Spain,
Nov 19, 2019,

Very professional and reliable.

I am very satisfied. I am with them since October 28th (not very long) but the results are most encouraging.
They keep a very fast customer support, and are very friendly and professional.
I would like to be with them a long time.

Alokesh reddy,
Bangalore, India,
Oct 4, 2019,

50% refundable real deal?

I was contacted with them and opened their managed account service with 2k deposit . What i like the most is incase anything happened my account then they will give 50% capital refund which means if they loss my 2k account then they will give me 1k . Its a cool deal, I never heard any account managers offer such deals. Seems they are very confident in their management skills. Just started the management with them . Update with results soon.

"Refunds" as you describe are almost always bonus money with many restrictions.
Baku, Azerbaijan,
Oct 1, 2019,

If you are a beginner - use this service!

I always wanted to try myself in this field but was afraid to start. SpintaFX helped me to to get rid of that fear. I invested and got profit small in the beginning, but quite impressive now! They are very responsive and answered my questions even in the middle of the night! Thank you SpintaFX!