SpintaFX.com Review Visit site

Spinta FX Managed 2-4.6531.2-122.602
Spinta FX Road to Million-7.3231.6-109.056
SpintaFX Managed Accounts+1.63106.6+460.102
SPINTA FX WAR MACHINE EA-29.577-91.407

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of SpintaFX.com on our forum

Johor, Malaysia,
Feb 19, 2020,

Trading against the trend. And blow up account

During the 1st week all seems OK. The server the manage give simultaneous signal given from their server to their client. After not more the 2 weeks my account got MC. My balance only 500usd. But their management in giving signal and trade management only base on their account not. Not only that, they trade against the trend although the news clearly stated the gold will go long.

Seville, Spain,
Feb 12, 2020,

Run out as fast as possible from these people.

They have no idea of managing anything. My loses 3.000 €.
It is true that I am the only culprit for relying in them.

Nov 19, 2019 - 5 Stars I am very satisfied. I am with them since October 28th (not very long) but the results are most encouraging.
They keep a very fast customer support, and are very friendly and professional.
I would like to be with them a long time.

Anjali Melvin,
Cochin, India,
Dec 17, 2019,

Incredible management

What an incredible account management they are doing. I was started 2 months ago , my first month profit was 80% second month its 110% . The advantage is they are using very low lot size which make account safer. They also stopped trading on the UK election period So I believe they know how to keep safe trade . Thanks

Alokesh reddy,
Bangalore, India,
Oct 4, 2019,

50% refundable real deal?

I was contacted with them and opened their managed account service with 2k deposit . What i like the most is incase anything happened my account then they will give 50% capital refund which means if they loss my 2k account then they will give me 1k . Its a cool deal, I never heard any account managers offer such deals. Seems they are very confident in their management skills. Just started the management with them . Update with results soon.

"Refunds" as you describe are almost always bonus money with many restrictions.
Baku, Azerbaijan,
Oct 1, 2019,

If you are a beginner - use this service!

I always wanted to try myself in this field but was afraid to start. SpintaFX helped me to to get rid of that fear. I invested and got profit small in the beginning, but quite impressive now! They are very responsive and answered my questions even in the middle of the night! Thank you SpintaFX!