NoorCapital.ae Review

Updated: Aug 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

NoorCapital is a forex broker. Noor Capital offers the MT4, WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. NoorCapital.ae offers over 40 forex currency pairs, cfds, soft commodities, cash indices, energies, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

NoorCapital.ae

Join live discussion of NoorCapital.ae on our forum

Robin,
Abu Dhabi, United Kingdom,
Aug 22, 2020,

Warning !!Never ever even thing about Noor Capital

Unfortunately, due to his poor trading skills and incompetent knowledge. I have been always asked to put a big position size and multiple which was high risk for my money. Slowly and gradually he pushed and convinced me to deposit all of my and my wife's savings approx. 112,000$ in Noor Capital trading account within 1 month. In my last trade he pushed me to put multiple positions of share which was going even the opposition direction of the market with much bigger size in compare to my account. Unfortunately, Things went wrong and all of my money 112,000$ vanished.
It's extremely depressing for me because I put all of my hardwork saving plus I used all my credit card.

UAE, United Arab Emirates,
Jun 13, 2020,

They called me Fraud and Deceased.

I have been with this broker for 6 months and I made profit. then I decided to withdraw money due to high spread. Then I received a call saying that my bank reply to the broker that I'm Deceased. ( I have the evidence and picture as written in MT4). So I told my bank account manager about it and said that there were no transaction received but ask for Transaction reference or swift number. I called the Broker and asked for it but they didnt provide it for me and they made me wait for 15 days. They also shouted over the phone to me and called me Fraud. After that I called the Head office in Abu Dhabi and said I will open investigation since I live in UAE. later on they told me try another request for another bank account and I did. then I received the money after many emails and fighting for my money. I have all the evidence.

Hafiz,
Abu DHAbi, United Arab Emirates,
Feb 18, 2020,

Noor capital not giving profits .

Hi , I deposited in Noor capital 9500 AED for trading .
I made profit from my trading accounts 2500$ 2400 $
1000$ Respectively and many small others profits I made.

At time of withdrawal my profit they send me their online signed agreement & said your trading is not as per company policy .
And refused to give my profit & deduct all my money from trading accounts ..

So please don’t go with Noor for trading .
Very very bad experience with Noor Capital .ae .
This is small & fake company . Keep stay out yourself from noor capital for trading .. you will loss all your money .