MarketMakersMethod.com Review

Updated: Oct 3, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
MarketMakersMethod.com

Join live discussion of MarketMakersMethod.com on our forum

Kay,
New York, USA,
Feb 20, 2020,

Ignoring Refund Request

I was led to believe their signals are good but they are not at all and the website says they offer refund if not satisfied but my requests through email, instagram, text message, and telegram group are being ignored!!!!! $147 for signals to not make no money from them.

Alberta, Canada,
Nov 29, 2019,

SCAMMED hard off $300 trade copier service !!!

April 2019, Nick, the trader, offer a new trade copier service called "Emerald" charging $300 USD. I signed up and so did 82 people (assuming due to his telegram member channel count)

2 months in, Nick blames psychology and that he cannot trade at this time and needed a break. I understand. Tough industry. HOWEVER, if you cannot trade, you shouldn't be taking hard-earned money from people. At least, a FULL or the minimum partial refund.

Anyways, I emailed their support team and they directed me to this dumba** "Kam" (telegram @kamgatsby) who is full of himself. So I messaged this guy accordingly asking when their service is back and that this is frustrating because we had paid for a service and did not get what is expected. Then this guy tells me that he lost 60k blah blah blah and that I shouldn't be complaining? So I went off on this guy and boom he blocks me... What a joke

NOW, I email Nick asking when the service will be back and if it does not come back I would like a refund. Still no response.

Some type of business these clowns are running.... real professional boys..... just kidding... I have saved all the messages and group and payment to expose these clowns to protect other traders from using these scammers service. These guys just made at least $24,000 USD scamming 80 people.

PLEASE anyone who got scammed by Nick and his company marketmakersmethod write a review on trustpilot & forexpeacearmy
#makeforexgreatagain

York, United Kingdom,
Oct 21, 2019,

Scammed - had to get a CC Chargeback

Paid £800 for the full course and received absolutely nothing in return.

Had many back and forth emails with the so called support / owner who was no help whatsoever,

In the end I had to get a Credit Card chargeback as they refused to refund my money even though they gave me nothing. They just ignored my emails.

Terrible company, avoid like the plague.