EsterHoldings.com Review

Updated: May 4, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

EsterHoldings is a forex broker. Ester Holdings offers the MT4 forex trading top platform. EsterHoldings.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, commodities, stocks indices, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EsterHoldings.com

Join live discussion of EsterHoldings.com on our forum

Prague, Czech Republic,
Nov 4, 2019,

Scam Alert

Update Nov 4th, 2019: As expected, they are Scam broker. On Oct 14th, I requested the withdrawal of 681.65 USD, so far withdrawal was not processed and my account balance shows ZERO:-) They also changed my MT4 master password so I can't access my account anymore.

Oct 13, 2019 - 2 Stars Update 10/13/2019: We made an agreement, half of the funds (800 USD) withdrawn to epayments wallet, the rest will be sent on Oct 31st, 2019. I will keep you updated.

Oct 9, 2019 - 1 Star I have the live account 6 months with them, funded with 1600 EUR, subscribed to their News trading/copier service with result -3.24 EUR since April 1st 2019. On September 27th, I decided to withdraw my funds so I requested a withdrawal via their Client cabinet. Since then, I didn't get any email from them (except SPAM News emails).
From facebook communication with their 'account manager' (I can provide screenshots here) I have very strong feeling they don't send any money back but I'll be happy if I'm wrong about this. I decided to wait 2 more days till Friday 11th before the legal steps will follow. If I get any new information I will keep you updated.