Fusion Markets review: Regulations, Platforms, Trading Instruments and Broker Ratings.

Gleneagle Group

Updated: May 26, 2022 · FusionMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Bbailey303, Canada

I can’t believe how amazing it has been dealing with Fusion Markets. Their customer support has been excellent. They are quick and responsive with any questions I have. They really care about me being happy with the service.
FusionMarkets have a great range of products to trade and their spreads and fees are the lowest I was able to find. I am really excited to be working with this broker.
Read more traders reviews >>

What is Fusion Markets?

Fusion Markets is an Australian forex and CFD broker established in 2017. It offers popular MT4, and MT5 trading platforms including Desktop, Mobile, and WebTrader versions.

FusionMarkets supports all trading styles including EAs, Scalping, and Spike trading. Copy Trading is offered via Fusion+. Trading instruments include over 80 forex pairs, popular cryptocurrencies, stocks, indexes, precious metals and commodities as CFD.

Fusion Market prides itself on ASIC and VFSC regulation and low cost trading (fresh data on spreads and commissions is available on the broker website). Fees are waived on Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal deposits; US shares trading incurs 0 broker fee.

Please read Fusion Markets Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

Fusion Markets

Dealing Desk: ❌ No
WebTrader: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (110+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, Interac, Jeton, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OnlineNaira, Other Crypto Currencies, PayPal, PerfectMoney, SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area), Skrill, ThunderXPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers

Join live discussion of FusionMarkets.com on our forum

FusionMarkets.com profile provided by Fusion Markets, Oct 21, 2019

Fusion Markets is an Australian Forex and CFD Provider. Founded in 2017 and launched in 2019, our Vision is to provide access to the world’s markets easier, faster and at a radically lower cost than what exists in the world today. We aren’t just satisfied with being a low-cost provider, we want to permanently change traders’ expectations of their broker.

May 25, 2022,

Top Broker

the top & the best broker .the lower trading cost . A+++Custumer Service platform easy to use & have alot of information & very fast answering personalied support & great range of product to trade
keep it up your good work

Ralph,
Laguna, Philippines,
May 24, 2022,

Best Broker I've tried so far

Overall Best Broker you can find with a legit 0 SPREAD, Low commision fee, Low swap fee basically Low on every fees compared to the brokers I've tried out there that advertised 0 spread but even the major pairs are not 0 or atleast almost zero spread but here in FusionMarkets I can't complain more + mentioning the support they always respond to all of my questions right away very approachable I really like this broker out of all the brokers I've tried

Lisbon, Portugal,
May 21, 2022,

One of the best Forex Brokers in the industry

This is an update from my previous review where I gave them a 1 star. The company made many changes that I complained about which now has made the trading experience on their platforms much more fair and enjoyable.

Here are the changes I didn't like that they changed:
1) Demo and Live account mechanics were different. On demo accounts there were no slippage. It was instant execution. On Live accounts, there were slippages because when you used one-click, it would always ask for confirmation. This was every annoying and it limited traders to managing trades one at a time which was very inefficient. The real trading experience in Live account was different from demo account. This has been corrected. So now, both environment are the same. Most forex brokers scam users like this by the way, in Demo environment it is completely set up differently from the real Live accounts. I'm please that Fusion Market has made both environment the same so you are getting the real experience when practicing in demo.

2) They corrected the settings in MT5 that allowed invalid trades to be executed. Before if you made a Sell order, you can input any number, even if you put the TP above the purchased price, MT5 would accept the order. This type of order would result in you losing profits obviously. It has been corrected. Now, if you make typos and you put it TP that is not valid for a Sell Order, it doesn't get executed. This is very helpful and critical for the new traders so they don't lose money by making typos.

3) They looked into one of my trades where i complained about chart manipulation and it turned out that, it was the Sydney session which caused the massive price fluctuation. I didn't know it was the Sydney session at the time hence I didn't know that it would cause that. Now, it's be clarified. I trust trading on their platform now.

Overall, I prefer Fusion Markets over every other forex broker that I have been thoroughly researching and investing. I like that they respond to customers complaints (unlike IC Markets) and they take proactive measures to ensure customer satisfaction. This is very important for customer retention, trust and sustainability.

May 7, 2022 - 1 Star I was very happy and impress with this broker. Everything was great about it, the service, site, customer service and commissions. I did one trade with them and saw the manipulation on the feeds. I was profiting then all of a sudden my MT5 starts glitching, views changing, one of my trades was down - €500 even though it was suppose to be in the profit. It was the strangest thing I have ever seen. Needless to say, I didn't trust the company after it. I exit the trades with some profits and withdrew all my money and ran for the hills. LOL...

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted May 12, 2022 Hi AM,

Thanks for your feedback

We've provided you with one trade investigation that related to bid and ask pricing on a sell trade. Sell trades open at the bid and close at the ask, and MT4 pricing only creates candles based on bids. We went into great detail in our trade investigations for you to help explain this further but appreciate it can be confusing when you're starting out.

In relation to your - €500 trade, as you know, we have attempted to request further information for you via email. We are an honest and transparent broker and will do all we can to provide you with data so that you are confident in what took place on the platform. Our team member, Xavier, has asked for this. We eagerly await your reply to help us understand this.

Say what you will about MT4/MT5, but there is a reason it's the #1 platform for FX Trading of retail clients across the world. It's incredibly reliable and robust and is not prone to "glitching" or "views changing" out of the blue. Otherwise, all brokers here on FPA would receive similar reviews about the same platform.

We appreciate that you admire our service, and we're sorry to hear you feel we're manipulating trades. We are happy to work with you on any trade investigations you'd like us to look for at any time and believe in being as transparent as possible to help shine some light on any issues you've had with the platform.

Niefern, Germany,
May 19, 2022,

After i made post about Stophunting ! Account Termination.

Phil Horner , asked me if I could delete the comment here on FPA ' if not he would terminate my account ' i' said it would be hard thing because I know you cannot delete here anything no delte button ' so today they terminated my account ' good that I've withdrawn my money before'.

So this is how they work ' like some sexual-assault: " if you tell no one , then u can play." So go to Hell you and your Firm ' ! No peace hope u go down all together who trades against me. AMEN !

(proof of termination)
drive .google. com/file/d/1ZG80uze94G45AXCjt8iLbh19PIjyEgVV/view?usp=sharing

May 9, 2022 - 1 Star Hello now again they jumping to my last cent ' grappin my stop and walkin away without me ' this happens on every and any broker i was in the last 10 years ' allways if in Dax or Dow or Nasdaq or US500 ' everytime ' exactly on point trading against me then kickin me out ' and walking days weeks and month without me ' wow your the heros ! ' mashaAllah. '

here screenshots: google. com/drive/folders/1PhlfyEHRJCba7z-wpF7Tp62zfzv_WxCS?usp=sharing

( put the link together on @google. com/dri.. )

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted May 11, 2022 Hi X73RMM, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience. We're not quite sure how to help with this one. Judging by your reviews here on FPA with us previously and with other brokers like our friends at Blueberry Markets, this seems to be a recurring complaint for you in your complaints surrounding the trading of indices. We're always more than happy to share information like tick data from our providers if it helps you. We wish you all the best with your trading otherwise.
Bordeaux, France,
May 16, 2022,

Nice broker

This broker is very efficient, the trade cost are very low, the support is reactive and respond when you need it!!
I really appreciate fusion market