Fusion Markets review: Regulations, Platforms, Trading Instruments and Broker Ratings.
5 star review by Bbailey303, Canada
FusionMarkets have a great range of products to trade and their spreads and fees are the lowest I was able to find. I am really excited to be working with this broker.
What is Fusion Markets?
Fusion Markets is an Australian forex and CFD broker established in 2017. It offers popular MT4, and MT5 trading platforms including Desktop, Mobile, and WebTrader versions.
FusionMarkets supports all trading styles including EAs, Scalping, and Spike trading. Copy Trading is offered via Fusion+. Trading instruments include over 80 forex pairs, popular cryptocurrencies, stocks, indexes, precious metals and commodities as CFD.
Fusion Market prides itself on ASIC and VFSC regulation and low cost trading (fresh data on spreads and commissions is available on the broker website). Fees are waived on Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal deposits; US shares trading incurs 0 broker fee.
Please read Fusion Markets Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.
|Minimum Trade Size:||0.01|
|Minimum to Open Live:||$1|
|Address:||Level 10, 627 Chapel St, South Yarra, 3141, Australia|
|Regulators:||ASIC #226199, VFSC #40256|
|Trading platforms:||MT4, MT5, WebTrader|
|Dealing Desk:||❌ No|
|Web Trading:||✅ Yes|
|Mobile Trading:||✅ Yes|
|Cryptocurrencies:||(15+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum|
|CFD:||(110+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities|
|News Trading:||✅ Yes|
|Copy Trading:||✅ Yes|
|Deposit Methods:||Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, Ether/Ethereum, Interac, Jeton, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, OnlineNaira, Other Crypto Currencies, PayPal, PerfectMoney, SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area), Skrill, ThunderXPay|
|Withdrawal Methods:||Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers|
Recent User Reviews of Fusion Markets
- Cheap commissions compared to any broker i've tried before.
- cTrader is available which is the reason i registered with them.
- Crypto deposits and withdrawals are available.
- The Spread is Competitive. not the lowest i've had but it is very very low.
- There's around 4 dollars commissions on deposits with BinancePay
- I deposited around 580 dollars and withdrew 1700 dollars but i received 1682 instead of 1700 which indicates some sort of commissions (i could be wrong but this is what i received)
Extremely Professional Team
Good conditions for traders
The aspects to improve is that they offer investor protection/compensation scheme/private insurance for all regulatory entities through which clients can register, this would increase the broker's trust level considerably. It would also be great if they added a monthly volume rebate system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Fusion Markets a good broker?
Please come back often as broker services are very dynamic and can improve or deteriorate rapidly.
Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Fusion Markets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/fusionmarkets/
Is Fusion Markets regulated?
What is the minimum deposit for Fusion Markets?
It is recommended to start with what you feel comfortable and affordable.
What are the minimum and maximum leverage for Fusion Markets?
- For Forex & Metals: 20:1 to 500:1.
- For CFDs: the maximum is 100:1.
- For Cryptocurrencies: the maximum is 5:1.
How long does it take to deposit to Fusion Markets?
- Visa or Mastercard within Australia: Should be credited to your account instantly.
- A bank wire internationally to Australia, the average is 2-3 business days.
- However, depending on which country you are depositing from, the process of an international bank wire can typically take up to 5 business days.