FusionMarkets.com Review

Gleneagle Asset Management Pty Limited

Updated: Sep 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FusionMarkets is a forex broker. Fusion Markets offers the MT4, MT4 WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. FusionMarkets.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FusionMarkets.com

Address: Level 7 222 Exhibition Street Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
Contact: help@fusionmarkets.com, +61 3 8376 2706
Regulators: ASIC #226199
CFD: (25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Dragonpay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers

Join live discussion of FusionMarkets.com on our forum

FusionMarkets.com profile provided by Fusion Markets, Oct 21, 2019

Fusion Markets is an Australian Forex and CFD Provider. Founded in 2017 and launched in 2019, our Vision is to provide access to the world’s markets easier, faster and at a radically lower cost than what exists in the world today. We aren’t just satisfied with being a low-cost provider, we want to permanently change traders’ expectations of their broker.

Mar 9, 2020,

Real low cost trading platform

Fusion markets has very low trading cost, the customer support is very sound with lightening speed of response. I think it remains the best around

Flat Lands, Canada,
Mar 7, 2020,

Excellent experience!!

I joined Fusion (FusionX for Canadians) a few weeks ago and so far I have nothing but great things to say about them! I am mostly a conservative scalper and the almost zero commission and low swap rates help out a fella's edge!
Customer service is beyond excellent. I had a couple questions when I first signed up and I had my answers withing a couple of hours on a summer weekend(Australia), in a very friendly manner I must say!!
Being new to Forex, coming from trading traditional and crypto currency markets I am blown away by the range of different products available including Forex, Forex Exotics, Cryptos, Commodities, Indices and Energy.
Spreads are competitive especially with the lowest fees Iv'e seen so far for us Canadians.
I definitively recommend Fusion Markets and will update this review as time progresses to share my my experiences!

Genoa, Italy,
Mar 1, 2020,

I signed in with fusion markets 2 months ago.
I tryed many brokers before, at least 30.This one seems to have good choice of leverage, low commission and low spread.
But i am positively surprised by the customer service.
They send u mail if u have any problem, they call you, there is a chat too.
I feel very good at trading in this broker

Feb 26, 2020,

Highly recommend this broker for traders

I've tried several brokers over the years and Fusion Market is my preferred broker for my forex tradings. I would highly recommend traders to try fusion market for a better trading experience and maximise your profit based on the following aspects:

1. Safety of our funds. They are ASIC regulated. Trading with a broker with strict regulation gives traders a peace of mind. All funds are kept in client segregated trust account with Westpac, which is Australia's first bank and oldest company.

2. Low cost trading. It's the lowest cost trading brokerage that I've traded with that offers up to 1:500 leverage. Having saved on transaction fees, my profit per lot are maximized. And this is their main mission, to lower the cost of trading. We can't control the market, but we can control how much we pay to brokerages.

3. Friendly and prompt customer service
I've communicated with them about an urgent funding issue during midnight, their live chat support replied promptly and checked with their technical team immediately. Email support is very prompt and efficient too, with my personal experience of my emails replied on the very next working day.

4. User friendly and easy to use interface on their client area
Feb 24, 2020,

WE NEED SKRILL FOR DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL

we have tested this broker on demo account and its fantastic. one of the best in the world. we are appealing to management of this company on matter of urgency to pls
give skrill so that we can live with them....

in some part of the world. skrill is the best means of deposit and withdrawal in forex trading account. specifically Africa where bank charges for card and international wire transfer charges is too high... due to this. we have found skrill to be our best means of trading forex all across Africa an other part of the world..

fusion markets should do the needful by introducing skrill payment method soonest... we are looking forward to make our first deposit ....

thanks forexpeacearmy for making my opinion know to the management..

sunday,
Jos, Nigeria,
Jan 21, 2020,

highly recommended from my experience.

Fusion markets in my experience, is just the very the best, with all the exceptional services they offer, the make sure the keep their words and are always looking out for the customers best interest, i Love this broker and would 100% recommended them to all who wish to trade and succeed in the market.

Enugu, Nigeria,
Jan 18, 2020,

A trustworthy broker with very low commission

Fusion markets is a very good and reliable broker. Fast deposits and withdrawal. Good live support. Their commissions are very low. They have the traders interest at heart

Cornwall, United Kingdom,
Dec 21, 2019,

New broker

Just to say Fusion have done everything promised me re deposit and withdrawals, personal contact at any time and the low costs of trading they promote. I do have minor issues with the CC clearing in the Netherlands (not AUS) but was swiftly resolved, that was deposit, withdrawals faster than posted. So far so good.
One of my sons also is running an account with them and would echo these sentiments I'm sure.

Philippines, Philippines,
Dec 18, 2019,

Felt great trading with fushion market, fast execution no manipulation, this broker is excellent i rate 5 star, more power to fushion market.

Midrand, South Africa,
Dec 4, 2019,

Quick Deposits and Above board Broker

Joined broker in Nov 2019 and broker is quick with deposits and quick with withdrawals. they have good leverage options 1:500 hoping they will offer 1:1000 soon. Secure two factor authorization when you want to withdraw funds. Really good broker. Excellent and straight forward dashboard to monitor your account activity. Highly recommend this broker to anyone.

Is FusionMarkets a good broker?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if FusionMarkets is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16886/fusionmarkets-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Fusion Markets community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/fusionmarkets/

Is FusionMarkets regulated?

FusionMarkets is regulated by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) under Australian Financial Services License No. 226199.

What is the minimum deposit for FusionMarkets?

FusionMarekts doesn't require a minimum deposit to open an account with them.

It is recommended to start with what you feel comfortable and affordable.

What are the minimum and maximum leverage for FusionMarkets?

The leverages from FusionMarkets vary depending on the asset type.

• For Forex & Metals: 20:1 to 500:1.
  • For CFDs: the maximum is 100:1.
  • For Cryptocurrencies: the maximum is 5:1.

How long does it take to deposit to FusionMarkets?

For a deposit to arrive in your FusionMarkets account, the amount of time it takes depends on the payment methods you choose.

• Visa or Mastercard within Australia: Should be credited to your account instantly.
  • A bank wire internationally to Australia, the average is 2-3 business days.
  • However, depending on which country you’re depositing from, the process of an international bank wire can typically take up to 5 business days.