FusionMarkets.com Review

Gleneagle Asset Management Pty Limited

Updated: Sep 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FusionMarkets is a forex broker. Fusion Markets offers the MT4, MT4 WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. FusionMarkets.com offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FusionMarkets.com

Address: Level 7 222 Exhibition Street Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
Contact: help@fusionmarkets.com, +61 3 8376 2706
Regulators: ASIC #226199
CFD: (25+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Dragonpay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers

Join live discussion of FusionMarkets.com on our forum

FusionMarkets.com profile provided by Fusion Markets, Oct 21, 2019

Fusion Markets is an Australian Forex and CFD Provider. Founded in 2017 and launched in 2019, our Vision is to provide access to the world’s markets easier, faster and at a radically lower cost than what exists in the world today. We aren’t just satisfied with being a low-cost provider, we want to permanently change traders’ expectations of their broker.

Oct 18, 2019,

Low spread and most important is the firm is regulated. Responsible brokage. Highly recommend to new and exprience traders. Platform are always responsive.

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Oct 21, 2019:
Thank you Vitim. Glad you're enjoying your experience with us. Regards, Rach.
María,
Cádiz, Spain,
Jun 20, 2020,

Fusion Markets close your Open Positions at prices it considers

I was reading the terms and conditions of the contract that I was going to sign with Fusion Markets, and I found the following clause:

• Fusion Markets may, at its at sole discretion (without or without notice), close out your Open Positions at prices it considers fair and reasonable that time, and you agree not to make any claim against Fusion Markets in this regard.

Obviously I have not hired their services.

What kind of broker reserves the right in his contract, to close your operations the way he wants and without allowing you to claim?
Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jun 24, 2020:
Hi Maria, thanks for raising this. We understand your concern on this. It's a bit of a "catch-all" type of clause that is found in most broker's T&Cs (ICM Clause 4.7 for example) and is unfortunately needed to cover us brokers in certain emergency circumstances. We have never had to use it and certainly hope we don't ever need to. Let us provide an example of its use nonetheless. One example it could be used is if we found that a client was fraudulent (they stole someone's personal information to sign up or they funded with a stolen credit card as an example). If they had open positions, then we need to be able to close down the account, including all positions.
Another example is that if we received a notice from the regulator to shut down the account. Ultimately this isn't a light decision to make. Still, the clause is necessary for us to be able to handle various scenarios that may present themselves at any given time. As we're regulated by ASIC and have a proper dispute resolution scheme should a complaint arise, you can rest assured it would not be done except in an extreme circumstance such as the ones given above. Happy trading.
Feb 24, 2020,

WE NEED SKRILL FOR DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL

we have tested this broker on demo account and its fantastic. one of the best in the world. we are appealing to management of this company on matter of urgency to pls
give skrill so that we can live with them....

in some part of the world. skrill is the best means of deposit and withdrawal in forex trading account. specifically Africa where bank charges for card and international wire transfer charges is too high... due to this. we have found skrill to be our best means of trading forex all across Africa an other part of the world..

fusion markets should do the needful by introducing skrill payment method soonest... we are looking forward to make our first deposit ....

thanks forexpeacearmy for making my opinion know to the management..

Enugu, Nigeria,
Jan 18, 2020,

A trustworthy broker with very low commission

Fusion markets is a very good and reliable broker. Fast deposits and withdrawal. Good live support. Their commissions are very low. They have the traders interest at heart

Spain, Spain,
Apr 24, 2020,

help help help

I have sent 1000€ for new opened accout +
I paid 4€ to my bank
they say 900€ has arrived for bank fees but for withdraw I think sure i have to pay other 100€
BUT
they don't want to withdraw !!
I my withdrawal of 900 was denied by them
please help .what can I do ??do not accept any responsibility e
they accuse my bank of high commissions
but I have proof that this is not true !!!
no one had withdrawal problems with fusion ??

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted May 1, 2020:
Hi Alberto, Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry to hear about the pain this issue has caused you. I believe you've been in contact with our CEO regarding this matter. We take this complaint very seriously and have sent multiple solutions to try to assist. Nevertheless, happy to provide clarity on this for the FPA Community. When you made a deposit via bank wire, your regional bank has used an intermediary bank which charges added fees (excessive we agree) along the way or has made an error. That is why we only received EUR 902 in our account which is, unfortunately, out of our control and we disclose this on our payment page. We process thousands of EUR payments a month and this is the first time we've had a bank take such a large clip along the way. As a goodwill gesture for your loss, we offered you a credit that could be turned to cash as you traded. You rejected our offer and then, unfortunately, began to make unpleasant comments about our country. At no point did we stop you making your withdrawal except ask you to confirm that you would not get hit with fees trying in the same way you deposited with. We are sorry that you feel hurt by this situation (we would be upset losing 100 euros too) but let's come together, leave unprofessional remarks aside and try to be on the same side to resolve this as a team. We kindly ask you to reply to our last few emails so we can resolve this for you. Sincerely, Rachel.
Korea, Korea, Republic of,
Jul 21, 2020,

Withdrwals and support is very fast

I didn't received 120$ i asked about that they send me my money with fast. Support is so fast

Jul 17, 2020 - 2 Stars l'm sorry for bad review. but l got bad experience.
low Spread no commssions or low. its good. but hidden fee (slippage) is so higher.

l seen max slippage 90 point from CFD.... and all trades got higher slippage i give up trading with fusion market.

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jul 21, 2020 Hi Realneed, sorry to see your review. To date, we have yet to open any live accounts from South Korea. As a general guide, all our Non-FX CFD products (e.g. indices) have contract sizes from 0.1 lots and execution averages 50ms. While this isn't as fast as our usual 5ms on Forex, it still is very fast. We also want to make clear that we have never seen or heard a Fusion client have a 90 point slippage on a CFD product as that would be a big concern. If you are indeed a real client, we'd love to hear from you. Please email help@fusionmarkets.com.

Have a great day. Rachel.

uk, United Kingdom,
May 24, 2020,

Good broker

The first thing I noticed about this broker is the lack of deposit options. Card and bank transfer are the only options. Plenty of assets to trade though which is a plus. Nice leverage options up to 1:500. and the spreads seem decent. I gave them a run out for a bit and overall they are not a bad broker

Yaounde, Cameroon,
Jul 4, 2020,

Fusion Markets is wonderfully wonderful

Besides the user frienly Meta4 trading platform, I enjoy every day trading with Fusion Markets as they have The lowest trading costs, Fast and personalized support, as well as a Great range of products

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jul 14, 2020:
Thank you Chenwi, glad to hear you've noticed the super low comms and lightning-fast support. We're always here for you!
Jun 30, 2020,

So far so good

Recommended by friend. Read review in FPA, decided to open live account with them. Just started so far so good with tight spread & fast wire deposit (haven’t tried withdrawal yet). Happy so far. Keep it up.

Reply by Fusion Markets submitted Jul 14, 2020:
Thank you KT, so pleased you saw some of our reviews on FPA here and that like most of our clients, you were referred by a friend. We rely heavily on word of mouth and appreciate you putting your trust in us. We won't let you down!
Cornwall, United Kingdom,
Dec 21, 2019,

New broker

Just to say Fusion have done everything promised me re deposit and withdrawals, personal contact at any time and the low costs of trading they promote. I do have minor issues with the CC clearing in the Netherlands (not AUS) but was swiftly resolved, that was deposit, withdrawals faster than posted. So far so good.
One of my sons also is running an account with them and would echo these sentiments I'm sure.