LCM-FX.com Review

Updated: Nov 8, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

LCM-FX is a forex broker. LCM-FX offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. LCM-FX.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LCM-FX.com

Join live discussion of LCM-FX.com on our forum

Edwenia,
Atlanta, USA,
May 8, 2020,

The Greatest Broker Company Around!

LCM-FX is the best. This is truly a broker that is dedicated to a service of excellence. They are very quick to respond to your needs, they educate you thoroughly on process and most importantly, they are honest!

It's an absolute pleasure having a broker you can trust and depend on.

LCM-FX is "Top Notch!"

Colorado, USA,
May 3, 2020,

Amazing experience with LCM-FX

LCM-FX customer service is amazing!! I had an issue with a wire transfer. I emailed LCM-FX's help desk and received very prompt replies. They worked with me to get the issue resolved (the issue was my bank's fault, not their fault but they went above and beyond to help me). Honestly, this was one of the best customer service experiences I have ever had. They were polite, professional, prompt and worked hard to help me. Thank you LCM-FX! I will be a customer for life!

Phoenix,
Maui, USA,
Nov 22, 2019,

Very Secure, Wonderful Support

Overall I have been very satisfied with LCM-FX!

The only reason that I am withholding a 5 Star rating is due to some technical issues that unnecessarily required (albeit prompt) support tickets.

Password fields are limited to a certain length, but there is no mechanism in place to prevent an invalid password being set. This caused multiple headaches when trying to access accounts and transfer funds...

Lack of clarity on which password to provide during transfers to / from Wallet. Do you use the Wallet Password? Or the connected Trading Password? The process is very secure and you have to start over with everything if you input the incorrect data, so not even know which password to use is very frustrating...there are enough other hoops to jump through.