MasterECN.com Review

Updated: Jun 26, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

MasterECN is a forex broker. Master ECN offers the MT5 forex trading top platform. MasterECN.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, cfds, shares, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

MasterECN.com
Other website of this company include MasterECNFX.com.

Join live discussion of MasterECN.com on our forum

Burdubai, United Arab Emirates (inside the offices of MasterECN),
Jan 13, 2020,

Excellent service and withdrawals monthly (They pay my salary)

Best company for trading and Pam accounts.i use there 50/50 company trading services and amazing results we have they have very good global trader network

5 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same location in the UAE used by several employees of MasterECN.  Per FPA Policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Cape town, South Africa (Really the offices of MasterECN in UAE),
Dec 30, 2019,

MasterECN is Highly Recommended (because they pay my salary(

I have tried many brokers but MasterECN is for highly recommendation, They will allow you to withdraw your funds anytime even in profit or loss in fast procedures. When it comes to Support their team is superb as they will assist you till your problem will be solved. Overall, MasterECN is a Legit Broker.

5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location in the United Arab Emirates used by several Master ECN representatives.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Karachi, Pakistan,
Nov 6, 2019,

Not Allowing to Withdraw my own funds.

I deposited $100 via Neteller with Support person name Rodilyn Bien. She given me Neteller ID for deposit $100.

I deposited and due to very bad connection broker server my all open orders not hit sl and lost me big , while i try many times for close my open orders.

When i requested company for withdraw my $88 own money after lost . they are avoiding to withdraw funds and saying it will not withdraw and i must have to trade with deposited money.

Please do not invest any funds on this broker they not withdraw your own investment amount.

Account