FXHunterWealth.com Review

Updated: Jul 9, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXHunterWealth.com

Join live discussion of FXHunterWealth.com on our forum

FXHunterWealth.com profile provided by DaveFXHunter, Dec 3, 2019

FX Hunter Wealth is company focused on the trading Forex Signals.
Signals are educative and based on strong price action and Commitment of traders.
Company is currently working on the expansion for the regulated PAMM trading.

Indonesia, Indonesia,
Jul 7, 2020,

Results

Actually, I have been a member since last year and the results were good, only February and may were not so good, but the rest of it is good results, I was so upset at that time and gave a bad review because I had my own problem and get so upset when I saw the results. It's not fair comparing the results dave gave us for many months, but only 2 months bad results, then I complain. I think it's not fair. I also paid not as much as $125 because I am an old member, I thought dave increased the price for my payment, but actually, he did not. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Thanks

May 28, 2020 - 2 Stars you pay $125 per month to him not to earn money, but to lose money. don't you think $125 is too expensive?
you know, if the results is good, $125 should be fine, but the results are worse and the subscription fee is too expensive.
even though you use proper money management, this guy already lost more than 1000 pips this month, and its not even the end of the month, and some trades are running in loss, not in profit, if all of those trades hit SL, maybe its gonna be more than 2000 pips loss this month, if you risk 1% per trade, you already lost more than 10%. i just calculated the pips that we lost on the VIP group, it is more than 1000 pips!
you can contact me if you need proof or evidence.
he keep saying "i think the dollar and JPY will strengthen this week or next week"
you have said that many times! and some of the trades that we hold right now are from last month, we hold more than a month. i think he said that just to comfort his members to not leave his group.
and also we hold those trades just to add more losses because of the swap, and the trades not even running in profit. don't you think you should compensate your members?
i started my account with not so much money, and how can i cover the membership money if we keep losing everyday?
i think everyone feels the same, people with $1000 - $ 5000 account.
everyone makes mistakes, i understand that, but the problem is the subscription fee, its too expensive for such a bad results. i also understand and now in forex market, you can't earn every single month, sometimes there are months where you just loss, but still, more than 1000 pips is too much, i forget whether there is a winning trades this month.

thank you!

Reply by DaveFXHunter submitted Jun 2, 2020 Hello,

thank you for your review. I know the weeks were full of losses. Trust me I'm doing my best to beat the markets. However it didn't worked for last couple weeks. In the fact there is not the strategy which can beat the markets in all the conditions.

I believe you understand this as you mentioned. Its very bad luck that joined exactly on this period. That for I offered completely free month for all members as compensation.

Complaining about that service price and pips and how long we hold the trades is irrelevant, proves me that you are beginner so please let me explain.

Price - as a trader you should know and you mentioned it that there is loosing months so you should have account with size that monthly fee will be less than 2% so you can go for more months without being depressed of losing period.

Complaining that fee is expensive because you started with small amount . . .

What to say you should calculate this before buying the service if its suitable for you or not. I did not said anywhere will have only winning periods or guaranteed profit.

PIPS - complaining about number of the pips?? Yes we lost more than 1000 pips.

Please did you even read the description about the service before you bought it?

There is described that our SL distance is more than 100 pips as we trade swing. Not daily scalping. So we adjust each position to the percentage risk per trade to maximum 1% then it doesn't matter if you loose 100 pips on a trade or 200 pips it always should be maximum 1%.

Complaining about that we hold trades for a month? Irrelevant

As explained we trade swing strategy and I cant control the market. We don't know when the accumulation phase will end sometimes it can be days sometimes even months. Patience is very important in the trading.

I wish you good luck

Thanks

George, South Africa,
Jul 3, 2020,

The most professional service available

I've been trading for some time now and for more than a year I've been following these signals. It has been such a great experience, even during these turbulent times when it has not gone well (for any trader) trades are logical and well structured. Over the last year, my account has officially doubled. The videos are very informative and the value-adding is far more than any other signal provider out there.

Dec 2, 2019 - 5 Stars Really enjoy the way that hunter looks at the market, his signals supplement my trades greatly. He communicates clearly and his rational for his signals are sound

USA, USA,
May 26, 2020,

not doing so good in current condition

Update on my review. Previously I gave 5 stars but now I'm giving 3 stars.

I have been a member for about 5~6 months. First few months were doing fine. Had ups and downs, overall we were in steady profit. However, how we traded in last 6 or 7 weeks were very concerning. Most trades were exposed to unnecessary risks and they ended up in avoidable losses. Even after trades were in well over +100 pip running, SL wasn't moved to break-even. We left those trades opened like so for days and then eventually trends turned against us strongly. Not only wiping running profits, allowed those trades to hit SL -150 ~ -180 pips. Currently we have 8 running trades. They are all in minus. Half of them are going against strong trend and in -140~150 pips about to hit SL.

Even you are following money management rules, all these big consecutive losses add up and becoming painful. I hope things will turn around soon. Will update again in couple months.

Dec 3, 2019 - 5 Stars It has only been 2 months, but so far signals are profitable. Good risk management, so when SL is hit, that loss wouldn't be such a big deal. Provides good explanations on trades we are taking. Not just blindingly following the signals, I'm leaning new things from them.
USA, USA,
May 19, 2020,

Expected better from high price and past reviews

I think I'm probably the first person to be brave enough to not give Dave a 5 star review like what all others have given.

I have been a subscriber since Feb, and it has been a roller coaster. Account has been up and down the entire time, and currently sitting at slight negative.

Definitely not what all the reviews claimed to be. I thought it could be a temporary lapse in performance, but I gave it 4 months grace to observe, and unfortunately i only wasted $150 per month on my subscription fees. That's extremely expensive for the mediocre performance he has provided. I figured out all the 5 star reviews were probably given when Dave informed his subscribers to do so after those brief periods of positive gains, but gives everything back to market a few days later.

And before anyone claims that I am lying, you can just do a google search on his myfxbook performance and be the judge yourself

The only pro out of this service is that Dave is honest in his pip counting, no double count or half lot close nonsense. His charts are clean, pretty informative about what he is planning to do next week. But again, if this doesn't translate to real results, all those "I think we will be doing really great next week/end of month" will seem like hyped up comments just to keep subscriptions going

At the end of the day, we are just lining the pockets of these traders, while they gain from our subscription fees
Reply by DaveFXHunter submitted May 20, 2020:
Thank you for your review.

Yes you are right, the performance of the past months was not top notch.

You can see that on the my fxbook. Where you can see as well that strategy is overall in the more than 50% since October, even after such hard trading period which was during the COVID outbreak where the even many hedge funds suffer the big losses.

We didn't had very negative month. In the fact we are around 10% in profit since the beginning of the year now. Yes its not to much from the subscribers views, as you must cover the fees, but its a reality of the trading.

I wish I could deliver 10% every month like 10 , 10 , 10 , 10 ..... But if is that easy, guaranteed and without stress everyone on the world will be trading.

Reality looks like 10 , 5 , -4, 1, 3, 15, 20 and in the end of the year the average can give 10% monthly average.

This is how the markets works. If the fee is expensive you should contact me. Im always opened to give a better deal as for example 50% discount on the yearly.

I will continue to do my best to provide best trading as I can with low risk.

Once the central banks stop pumping the money to the Stocks to safe the equities of the richest people on the world. The COT data will have its value again because now the central banks manipulation is not possible to see there.
Its the question of the time and my strategy will gain huge power again.

Good luck

Dave

Jonathan Russell,
United States, USA,
Apr 23, 2020,

Excellent trader and sound strategy

I highly recommend this service for people wanting a sound signal service from a professional trader without having to worry about constantly analyzing the market. You have to take a long term approach, no trader will win every single week or every single month, but if you take every trade Dave recommends over a 1 year period at the same percentage risk I can guarantee you will be extremely profitable. On average with 1% risk he aims for 10% gain a month. More months are even better than 10% others not as good, but Dave is a great trader and will not disappoint you if you stick with him over the long term.

Apr 23, 2020,

Honest and easy to follow service

After experiencing couple of signal services, Dave is the one that I keep. Dave has been professional in what he is doing and he traded his own ideas.

Swing trading is more profitable and less stress than everyday signal spam.

Weekly videos are a good supplement to explain the trades and help you to learn how to analyse the market.

All in all, quite happy with the service!

Natalie,
Apr 21, 2020,

AMAZING SIGNAL SERVICE FROM A FANTASTIC TRADER

I have been trying to make consistent profits from trading Forex for over 10 years now. I was just about to give up when I read some reviews on forexpeacearmy.com for Dave at FXhunterwealth.com.
I thought to myself 'just one more try' with a small account.
So excited...this is the one that will make the 10 years of trial worth while.
I love the way Dave trades with pending orders, explanations, updates but most of all amazing profits.
I have never written a review on the internet on forex trading or anything else before...but am so thankful and happy and feel that Dave should know how much I appreciate his service...and other traders should stop wasting their money on other signal services and just try the best one.
Really hope that Dave keeps going with this amazing signal.

Alex Truong,
Apr 6, 2020,

I have been in Dave's group for almost a month and I have to say that this is " A Must Joined Group". The signals and data that Dave has provided are absolutely transparent and honest. Dave does not sugar coat it. His Signals are super easy to follow and always explain why changed the stop loss or take profit.

Danny,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,

Honest and transparent

Dave is the best signal provider I have ever met... the instructions are clear and easy to follow. You basically would not miss a trade because the trades are all pending orders! He is an honest guy, genuine and authentic....

Pretoria, South Africa,

Most Professional Trader

Just trading with Dave for a few weeks gives you insights you would never get from reading a book or taking another course.

I also LOVE his signals! We are riding the profit wave big time at the moment after such a pro recovery from a weaker month. His signals are the best I ever found for me personally because they always come while I'm awake as well, have clear levels and time to enter.

If you're looking for a signal service, look no further. Thanks for that amazing service Dave!