FXHunterWealth.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXHunterWealth.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: support@fxhunterwealth.com

Join live discussion of FXHunterWealth.com on our forum

FXHunterWealth.com profile provided by DaveFXHunter, Dec 3, 2019

FX Hunter Wealth is company focused on the trading Forex Signals.
Signals are educative and based on strong price action and Commitment of traders.
Company is currently working on the expansion for the regulated PAMM trading.

Ted,
France, France,

Here for the result

Beside of the result, we can really feel the dedication of fxhunter to his trade and the market in general, with him at our back we feel really confortable in this market.

Make your choice. Handle your losses. Hang in the game.

Lefkosia, Cyprus,

Forex On Fire says: Hunters Wealth GOD

We at Forex On Fire have collectively come to the conclusion that Hunters Wealth is one of the very few legit Telegram Forex Signal Providers who consistently grow your account at least 10% monthly on a tiny risk % of 1 unit per trade.

He constantly updates running trades,
Provides you with a visual representation of the running trades,
clear Stop Loss and Take profit exits,
Risk to Reward Ratio

With Fx Hunters Wealth, you will make lots and lots of money.

Forex On Fire

Prague, Czech Republic,

The best

Perfect long-term analysis, very good results, absolutely accurate reporting of results, very easy work with entering orders, I recommend

Dec 2, 2019,

Very thorough swing trader with great entry

David use mainly COT to find the best swing entry. Evry week end, he does a weekly video to explain his next trades based on COT and channels. 90% of his entries are spot on. So I'm very confident when he give us a set up by following the rule 1% risk for big profit (usually greater than2.5-3). Since I am following his signal and analysis, I make on average 10-30% monthly.
After trying couple of signals on Telegram, I am very happy to have found David. I cancel all the other signals.

M Rich,
England, United Kingdom,

Best signals

Being a trader myself but in my final year of university, I find it hard to devote time to place and manage trades. It took me a long time to find the right signals provider, until I came across FX Hunter Wealth. Instantly, I knew he wasn’t like the other traders and I have even learned a lot by observing his setups. After 2 months of following him, I have finally decided it is time to purchase signals with great confidence.

JOE,
Nairobi, Kenya,

GREAT SIGNALS

There is a logic to Hunters madness. Lost money to other signal providers who promised good returns with tight stop-losses. Now with hunter I see my profits grow steadily. Just do exactly as instructed

Calgary, Canada,

Real Time Forex Signals

Have been subscribed for over a year in total. Signals are normally given in advance so time to set them up properly. Entry, stop and Target are clearly defined and often explained in detail. Results speak for themselves - Dave is a good trader and makes consistent profits month after month. You really can't go wrong given the cost and the profitable results. I will follow him for years to come!

Kingsburgh, South Africa,

i’ve never come Across such a Powerful trader like Dave hunter

i started trading 2017 march i paid mentorships i think i joined about 3 different guys claiming they are the best but still no success,about a year ago i joined dave hunters’s free channel and i started watching how he trades he is always informative about everything its very transparent and its easy to see why you need to be in trades, i joined the paid mentorship and i am slowly learning the Art of Patience and discipline there is absolutely no reason to trade everyday and with dave i have learnt that and alot more

Africa, Nigeria,

Rich Brain At Work

I have come to realize that Trading with FX HUNTER is one of the most Beautiful Experience in my FINANCIAL life, especially their RISK Management. My trading account is Making Sense every Week.
Big Thanks to you 'DAVE'

Lodz, Poland,

growth, security, education

Thanks to Dave's help and commitment, I learned to manage risk and control emotions. His unique approach to the market and analysis invariably teach me something new every day. Thanks to cooperation with him I feel safe and I can deepen my knowledge about the forex market. I will definitely stay with him for a long time.