FXHunterWealth.com Review

Updated: Oct 13, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXHunterWealth.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: support@fxhunterwealth.com

Join live discussion of FXHunterWealth.com on our forum

FXHunterWealth.com profile provided by DaveFXHunter, Dec 3, 2019

FX Hunter Wealth is company focused on the trading Forex Signals.
Signals are educative and based on strong price action and Commitment of traders.
Company is currently working on the expansion for the regulated PAMM trading.

Ted,
France, France,

Here for the result

Beside of the result, we can really feel the dedication of fxhunter to his trade and the market in general, with him at our back we feel really confortable in this market.

Make your choice. Handle your losses. Hang in the game.

Lefkosia, Cyprus,

Forex On Fire says: Hunters Wealth GOD

We at Forex On Fire have collectively come to the conclusion that Hunters Wealth is one of the very few legit Telegram Forex Signal Providers who consistently grow your account at least 10% monthly on a tiny risk % of 1 unit per trade.

He constantly updates running trades,
Provides you with a visual representation of the running trades,
clear Stop Loss and Take profit exits,
Risk to Reward Ratio

With Fx Hunters Wealth, you will make lots and lots of money.

Forex On Fire

Prague, Czech Republic,

The best

Perfect long-term analysis, very good results, absolutely accurate reporting of results, very easy work with entering orders, I recommend

Dec 2, 2019,

Very thorough swing trader with great entry

David use mainly COT to find the best swing entry. Evry week end, he does a weekly video to explain his next trades based on COT and channels. 90% of his entries are spot on. So I'm very confident when he give us a set up by following the rule 1% risk for big profit (usually greater than2.5-3). Since I am following his signal and analysis, I make on average 10-30% monthly.
After trying couple of signals on Telegram, I am very happy to have found David. I cancel all the other signals.

M Rich,
England, United Kingdom,

Best signals

Being a trader myself but in my final year of university, I find it hard to devote time to place and manage trades. It took me a long time to find the right signals provider, until I came across FX Hunter Wealth. Instantly, I knew he wasn’t like the other traders and I have even learned a lot by observing his setups. After 2 months of following him, I have finally decided it is time to purchase signals with great confidence.

JOE,
Nairobi, Kenya,

GREAT SIGNALS

There is a logic to Hunters madness. Lost money to other signal providers who promised good returns with tight stop-losses. Now with hunter I see my profits grow steadily. Just do exactly as instructed

Calgary, Canada,

Real Time Forex Signals

Have been subscribed for over a year in total. Signals are normally given in advance so time to set them up properly. Entry, stop and Target are clearly defined and often explained in detail. Results speak for themselves - Dave is a good trader and makes consistent profits month after month. You really can't go wrong given the cost and the profitable results. I will follow him for years to come!

Kingsburgh, South Africa,

i’ve never come Across such a Powerful trader like Dave hunter

i started trading 2017 march i paid mentorships i think i joined about 3 different guys claiming they are the best but still no success,about a year ago i joined dave hunters’s free channel and i started watching how he trades he is always informative about everything its very transparent and its easy to see why you need to be in trades, i joined the paid mentorship and i am slowly learning the Art of Patience and discipline there is absolutely no reason to trade everyday and with dave i have learnt that and alot more

Africa, Nigeria,

Rich Brain At Work

I have come to realize that Trading with FX HUNTER is one of the most Beautiful Experience in my FINANCIAL life, especially their RISK Management. My trading account is Making Sense every Week.
Big Thanks to you 'DAVE'

Lodz, Poland,

growth, security, education

Thanks to Dave's help and commitment, I learned to manage risk and control emotions. His unique approach to the market and analysis invariably teach me something new every day. Thanks to cooperation with him I feel safe and I can deepen my knowledge about the forex market. I will definitely stay with him for a long time.

Dec 3, 2019,

Best signals and best analysis for forex

FX hunter is the best channel ever to join to safely grow your forex acount with no tensions. Simply copy the signals and You will have a constant growth for your acount. Moreover you will learn while you earn. I would give them 100 stars at least.

WA, Australia,

Simply Amazing and Highly Recommended

I'm currently following Dave' signals. I have been trying paid signal providers for more than a year now and left most of them within the first two weeks after realising that what they market in their public groups is completely different from the actual signal results. My experience with Dave is completely different, and highly recommend his services. Few things I like about his service:
- He provides pending orders and this allows me time to execute the trades properly.
- The fact that he is using the data from the COT report is very interesting to me and is definitely paying off.
- He is very transparent with the results of his trades. What he shares in the public telegram group is a true reflection of the trades we are getting in the premium group and this is very rare to find with other signal providers.
- He provide updates on the live trades as and when needed and this provides a lot of comfort.
Finally, I'm not only in good profit following his signals, but I'm also learning. I'm now very interested to learn more about COT and how to analyse the data and I'm sure with all the information he is sharing, I will get there one day.
Thanks Dave for all your efforts

Taichung, Taiwan, China,

Your search stop here!

The most professional experienced trader I have found. Excellent in risk management. You will sleep well at night when trading with Dave and have a smile on face when you log into your MT4. I have ditched all my other paid signal channels because of him

Mexico, Mexico,

Very good trader

I've use his signal service for about 3 months and so far he has proved to be profitable and fair. All orders, stop losses, and take profit are clear. He post his strategy every week so you can decide to take certain trade or not if you don't feel sure about it.
Kent, United Kingdom,
Dec 3, 2019,

Fantastic honest, genuine trader.

After trading unsuccessful for several years, using several EA's and in excess of 30 signal providers (most of which claim "guarenteed" 1000pips a month). Surprisingly none of them were profitable for more than a few weeks, and the results they publish are far from the results you are able to achieve.
Hunter is far from these Scamming liars. His trades are mainly pending orders, so the price he gives, is the same price you will enter. What he states his results, are his actual results. Whilst I have only been using his signals for a short amount of time. I can tell he is completely honest and transparent, never have I had any reason not to question his previous results. If you are looking for a service you can actually profit from, then look no further than Hunter. You will not regret it!

Vienna, Austria,
Dec 4, 2019,

One of the rare genuine trader

Among all the scammers, Dave is one of the rare genuine trader. I use his signal service for a couple of months and can fully recommend it to all those who do not believe that you can become rich very fast in Forex. He does not only use simple technical analysis, but also includes fundamental and COT reports in his trade decisions.
With proper money management it is a relatively safe and outstanding way to increase the money over time.

Dec 6, 2019,

Best Forex Signals Available, look nowhere else!

Best Forex Signals Available, look nowhere else!

Dave is the most experienced trader, manages risk well with precision entries and trade management.

Berlin, Germany,
Dec 8, 2019,

Sensei

Dave - getting in contact with him changed my view on trading and improved my results.
He truly is a hunter, I'm still amazed by his deep understanding of the game and discipline.
Nice to have him aside and learn from the best. Transparent, no bulls#itting, just patience, discipline and control.
Planning the trade, trade the plan.
It might seem complicated, but material provided can seriously level up your trading game results.
Dave my friend, keep rockin' !

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Dec 8, 2019,

Attention to detail

Been using FX Hunter Wealth to grow my 100 dollar account. After following the details on the signals I've more than doubled my account. Looking forward to the next 11 months of my subscription.

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Dec 13, 2019,

Steady and awesome

I am with so much joy that I don’t even know how to put it. You are gradually helping me learn and make so much. Thank you for all you do. You are simply great at what you do. I encourage anyone that is still contemplating to give it a try. This guy is good.

Dec 2, 2019 - 5 Stars I don’t know what to say or how to put it but thank you so much for bringing an end to my years of losses and fake signals. You remain the best of them all. You give me enough time to prepare and update, no hypertensive or emergency updates. Articulate, well planned and awesomely structured. I have no plan B. I’m sticking to you. God keep you for me. I love this man.

SK Trader,
UK, United Kingdom,
Dec 13, 2019,

Honest Transparent Knowledgeable ===Peace of Mind

I agree strongly with all the reviews posted here. He is what most people lack in this industry...Honest , Transparent and highly skilled. He is very confident and practices good risk management. I strongly recommend his services. I am glad i found him.

Washington, USA,
Dec 15, 2019,

Great supplement to my trading!

Dave's signals are easy to follow. I use them as a supplement to my own trading. Dave uses the COT reports along with channels and ideas of where stops would be placed as a way to target his trades. It has opened my eyes to another type of trading. I would recommend Dave's signals to anyone looking to profit in the Forex markets.

Upper Austria, Austria,
Jan 1, 2020,

Best Signal Service!

Trading with Dave isn´t just following the Signal. You will learn to see the market through Daves eyes. Every Day every Week you will learn more and more.
The Numbers don´t lie and so he is by far the most successful public Trader in 2019!
There are some big advantages if you decide to trade with FX Hunter Wealth:
Signal-service is really cheap compared to others.
Dave is 100% real, he accepts losses because they are part of the game.
It’s no scam first month i made 30% with only his Signal and 15% more with his knowledge and analysis.
Future PAMM Account for new Traders or Investors ... just invest and let the money grow!
Dave answers always within 1 Day, except on weekends but he has a family and family is the most important thing in the world!
And last but not least ... he is a really polite guy and he has the goodness to share his thoughts and knowledge with us.

I highly recommend FX Hunter Wealth but i have one big fear that he stops sharing his knowledge with us.

Best wish
Jeremy

Wiltshire, United Kingdom,
Jan 1, 2020,

Awesome..Honest..outstanding Signal Service..no BS

I have used Dave’s Signal Service for a few months now, after using one or two, so say, signal providers! OMG what an eye opener! I am so happy to have found him. The funniest thing though, is that, the two previous signal providers I used joined Dave’s Signal Service and were posting his posts/signals word for word on Telegram in their groups and trying to pass his signals on as their own! What scammers! Trouble is they will just join Dave’s signals again under another name to use his expertise and pass it off as their own. Beware!

FxHunterWealth is all you need to gain experience & knowledge & profit. Dave is always there to help and answer questions. I love his honesty and full transparency. That is rare these days. His real no BS approach to the markets is so so refreshing

Keep up the excellent service you provide Dave. My confidence as a trader has grown so much. I look forward to trading with you in 2020!

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Jan 2, 2020,

Most transparent, helpful and successful trader in the business

Been using Dave's signal and education services for about a year on and off, along side this I have paid for numerous education packages. Before this I used multiple other signal providers.

If you do not wish to learn to trade, there is probably only this guy here who provides signals that actually make money long term, all the rest have been scammers who do not know how to trade. Along side the signals you get an excellent breakdown of WHY he is taking a trade, which most providers cannot provide as they are scamming.

His education is second to none, but do not expect a structured course because you will not find it. Trading takes years of hard work you have to do yourself. He is here to guide you the best way.

Made excellent profits that have already paid for his yearly service within a month or so. YOU WILL NOT GET BETTER VALUE FOR MONEY ANYWHERE!!

You will only make money if Dave does, he trades his own money at the same time, so why would he loose on purpose? That is the best guarantee you can get.

Only thing I wish is I could trade as good as him. Hopefully in time!

Thank you for providing excellent services, and I hope you never stop.