FXHunterWealth.com Review

Updated: Oct 13, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXHunterWealth.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: support@fxhunterwealth.com

Join live discussion of FXHunterWealth.com on our forum

FXHunterWealth.com profile provided by DaveFXHunter, Dec 3, 2019

FX Hunter Wealth is company focused on the trading Forex Signals.
Signals are educative and based on strong price action and Commitment of traders.
Company is currently working on the expansion for the regulated PAMM trading.

Ted,
France, France,

Here for the result

Beside of the result, we can really feel the dedication of fxhunter to his trade and the market in general, with him at our back we feel really confortable in this market.

Make your choice. Handle your losses. Hang in the game.

Lefkosia, Cyprus,

Forex On Fire says: Hunters Wealth GOD

We at Forex On Fire have collectively come to the conclusion that Hunters Wealth is one of the very few legit Telegram Forex Signal Providers who consistently grow your account at least 10% monthly on a tiny risk % of 1 unit per trade.

He constantly updates running trades,
Provides you with a visual representation of the running trades,
clear Stop Loss and Take profit exits,
Risk to Reward Ratio

With Fx Hunters Wealth, you will make lots and lots of money.

Forex On Fire

Prague, Czech Republic,

The best

Perfect long-term analysis, very good results, absolutely accurate reporting of results, very easy work with entering orders, I recommend

Dec 2, 2019,

Very thorough swing trader with great entry

David use mainly COT to find the best swing entry. Evry week end, he does a weekly video to explain his next trades based on COT and channels. 90% of his entries are spot on. So I'm very confident when he give us a set up by following the rule 1% risk for big profit (usually greater than2.5-3). Since I am following his signal and analysis, I make on average 10-30% monthly.
After trying couple of signals on Telegram, I am very happy to have found David. I cancel all the other signals.

M Rich,
England, United Kingdom,

Best signals

Being a trader myself but in my final year of university, I find it hard to devote time to place and manage trades. It took me a long time to find the right signals provider, until I came across FX Hunter Wealth. Instantly, I knew he wasn’t like the other traders and I have even learned a lot by observing his setups. After 2 months of following him, I have finally decided it is time to purchase signals with great confidence.

JOE,
Nairobi, Kenya,

GREAT SIGNALS

There is a logic to Hunters madness. Lost money to other signal providers who promised good returns with tight stop-losses. Now with hunter I see my profits grow steadily. Just do exactly as instructed

Calgary, Canada,

Real Time Forex Signals

Have been subscribed for over a year in total. Signals are normally given in advance so time to set them up properly. Entry, stop and Target are clearly defined and often explained in detail. Results speak for themselves - Dave is a good trader and makes consistent profits month after month. You really can't go wrong given the cost and the profitable results. I will follow him for years to come!

Kingsburgh, South Africa,

i’ve never come Across such a Powerful trader like Dave hunter

i started trading 2017 march i paid mentorships i think i joined about 3 different guys claiming they are the best but still no success,about a year ago i joined dave hunters’s free channel and i started watching how he trades he is always informative about everything its very transparent and its easy to see why you need to be in trades, i joined the paid mentorship and i am slowly learning the Art of Patience and discipline there is absolutely no reason to trade everyday and with dave i have learnt that and alot more

Africa, Nigeria,

Rich Brain At Work

I have come to realize that Trading with FX HUNTER is one of the most Beautiful Experience in my FINANCIAL life, especially their RISK Management. My trading account is Making Sense every Week.
Big Thanks to you 'DAVE'

Lodz, Poland,

growth, security, education

Thanks to Dave's help and commitment, I learned to manage risk and control emotions. His unique approach to the market and analysis invariably teach me something new every day. Thanks to cooperation with him I feel safe and I can deepen my knowledge about the forex market. I will definitely stay with him for a long time.

Dec 3, 2019,

Best signals and best analysis for forex

FX hunter is the best channel ever to join to safely grow your forex acount with no tensions. Simply copy the signals and You will have a constant growth for your acount. Moreover you will learn while you earn. I would give them 100 stars at least.

WA, Australia,

Simply Amazing and Highly Recommended

I'm currently following Dave' signals. I have been trying paid signal providers for more than a year now and left most of them within the first two weeks after realising that what they market in their public groups is completely different from the actual signal results. My experience with Dave is completely different, and highly recommend his services. Few things I like about his service:
- He provides pending orders and this allows me time to execute the trades properly.
- The fact that he is using the data from the COT report is very interesting to me and is definitely paying off.
- He is very transparent with the results of his trades. What he shares in the public telegram group is a true reflection of the trades we are getting in the premium group and this is very rare to find with other signal providers.
- He provide updates on the live trades as and when needed and this provides a lot of comfort.
Finally, I'm not only in good profit following his signals, but I'm also learning. I'm now very interested to learn more about COT and how to analyse the data and I'm sure with all the information he is sharing, I will get there one day.
Thanks Dave for all your efforts

Taichung, Taiwan, China,

Your search stop here!

The most professional experienced trader I have found. Excellent in risk management. You will sleep well at night when trading with Dave and have a smile on face when you log into your MT4. I have ditched all my other paid signal channels because of him

Mexico, Mexico,

Very good trader

I've use his signal service for about 3 months and so far he has proved to be profitable and fair. All orders, stop losses, and take profit are clear. He post his strategy every week so you can decide to take certain trade or not if you don't feel sure about it.
Kent, United Kingdom,
Dec 3, 2019,

Fantastic honest, genuine trader.

After trading unsuccessful for several years, using several EA's and in excess of 30 signal providers (most of which claim "guarenteed" 1000pips a month). Surprisingly none of them were profitable for more than a few weeks, and the results they publish are far from the results you are able to achieve.
Hunter is far from these Scamming liars. His trades are mainly pending orders, so the price he gives, is the same price you will enter. What he states his results, are his actual results. Whilst I have only been using his signals for a short amount of time. I can tell he is completely honest and transparent, never have I had any reason not to question his previous results. If you are looking for a service you can actually profit from, then look no further than Hunter. You will not regret it!

Vienna, Austria,
Dec 4, 2019,

One of the rare genuine trader

Among all the scammers, Dave is one of the rare genuine trader. I use his signal service for a couple of months and can fully recommend it to all those who do not believe that you can become rich very fast in Forex. He does not only use simple technical analysis, but also includes fundamental and COT reports in his trade decisions.
With proper money management it is a relatively safe and outstanding way to increase the money over time.

Dec 6, 2019,

Best Forex Signals Available, look nowhere else!

Best Forex Signals Available, look nowhere else!

Dave is the most experienced trader, manages risk well with precision entries and trade management.

Berlin, Germany,
Dec 8, 2019,

Sensei

Dave - getting in contact with him changed my view on trading and improved my results.
He truly is a hunter, I'm still amazed by his deep understanding of the game and discipline.
Nice to have him aside and learn from the best. Transparent, no bulls#itting, just patience, discipline and control.
Planning the trade, trade the plan.
It might seem complicated, but material provided can seriously level up your trading game results.
Dave my friend, keep rockin' !

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Dec 8, 2019,

Attention to detail

Been using FX Hunter Wealth to grow my 100 dollar account. After following the details on the signals I've more than doubled my account. Looking forward to the next 11 months of my subscription.

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Dec 13, 2019,

Steady and awesome

I am with so much joy that I don’t even know how to put it. You are gradually helping me learn and make so much. Thank you for all you do. You are simply great at what you do. I encourage anyone that is still contemplating to give it a try. This guy is good.

Dec 2, 2019 - 5 Stars I don’t know what to say or how to put it but thank you so much for bringing an end to my years of losses and fake signals. You remain the best of them all. You give me enough time to prepare and update, no hypertensive or emergency updates. Articulate, well planned and awesomely structured. I have no plan B. I’m sticking to you. God keep you for me. I love this man.

SK Trader,
UK, United Kingdom,
Dec 13, 2019,

Honest Transparent Knowledgeable ===Peace of Mind

I agree strongly with all the reviews posted here. He is what most people lack in this industry...Honest , Transparent and highly skilled. He is very confident and practices good risk management. I strongly recommend his services. I am glad i found him.

Washington, USA,
Dec 15, 2019,

Great supplement to my trading!

Dave's signals are easy to follow. I use them as a supplement to my own trading. Dave uses the COT reports along with channels and ideas of where stops would be placed as a way to target his trades. It has opened my eyes to another type of trading. I would recommend Dave's signals to anyone looking to profit in the Forex markets.

Upper Austria, Austria,
Jan 1, 2020,

Best Signal Service!

Trading with Dave isn´t just following the Signal. You will learn to see the market through Daves eyes. Every Day every Week you will learn more and more.
The Numbers don´t lie and so he is by far the most successful public Trader in 2019!
There are some big advantages if you decide to trade with FX Hunter Wealth:
Signal-service is really cheap compared to others.
Dave is 100% real, he accepts losses because they are part of the game.
It’s no scam first month i made 30% with only his Signal and 15% more with his knowledge and analysis.
Future PAMM Account for new Traders or Investors ... just invest and let the money grow!
Dave answers always within 1 Day, except on weekends but he has a family and family is the most important thing in the world!
And last but not least ... he is a really polite guy and he has the goodness to share his thoughts and knowledge with us.

I highly recommend FX Hunter Wealth but i have one big fear that he stops sharing his knowledge with us.

Best wish
Jeremy

Wiltshire, United Kingdom,
Jan 1, 2020,

Awesome..Honest..outstanding Signal Service..no BS

I have used Dave’s Signal Service for a few months now, after using one or two, so say, signal providers! OMG what an eye opener! I am so happy to have found him. The funniest thing though, is that, the two previous signal providers I used joined Dave’s Signal Service and were posting his posts/signals word for word on Telegram in their groups and trying to pass his signals on as their own! What scammers! Trouble is they will just join Dave’s signals again under another name to use his expertise and pass it off as their own. Beware!

FxHunterWealth is all you need to gain experience & knowledge & profit. Dave is always there to help and answer questions. I love his honesty and full transparency. That is rare these days. His real no BS approach to the markets is so so refreshing

Keep up the excellent service you provide Dave. My confidence as a trader has grown so much. I look forward to trading with you in 2020!

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Jan 2, 2020,

Most transparent, helpful and successful trader in the business

Been using Dave's signal and education services for about a year on and off, along side this I have paid for numerous education packages. Before this I used multiple other signal providers.

If you do not wish to learn to trade, there is probably only this guy here who provides signals that actually make money long term, all the rest have been scammers who do not know how to trade. Along side the signals you get an excellent breakdown of WHY he is taking a trade, which most providers cannot provide as they are scamming.

His education is second to none, but do not expect a structured course because you will not find it. Trading takes years of hard work you have to do yourself. He is here to guide you the best way.

Made excellent profits that have already paid for his yearly service within a month or so. YOU WILL NOT GET BETTER VALUE FOR MONEY ANYWHERE!!

You will only make money if Dave does, he trades his own money at the same time, so why would he loose on purpose? That is the best guarantee you can get.

Only thing I wish is I could trade as good as him. Hopefully in time!

Thank you for providing excellent services, and I hope you never stop.

Steph,
Jan 10, 2020,

Best signals!!! No BS, simple and with realistic gains.

Has subscribe in the private channel for 3 months now and no regrets whatsoever. My equity has grown since then and I’ve never been happier. Aspiring forex traders should give this a try - no need to do in dept analysis, basics will do plus position management.

Eldoret, Kenya,
Jan 19, 2020,

We don't chase the markets, we HUNT!

Very positive results overall. I am very encouraged.

Learnt two great skills:
1) Patience
2) Great risk management skills.

Compound this with near accurate signals, the results can only be super good.

Good job Dave, keep doing what you do, we are truly indebted.

Barcelona, Spain,
Jan 21, 2020,

Honest, transparent and incredibly good.

I have tried all kinds of signals and I had never encountered such a sincere, transparent and very good person in this world of trading. Not only are their signals, they are their explanations, their method, their money management. It is a course in itself. And the results are real and spectacular. Little by little but the account is growing. At the end of the year you can augment 50/60% with a very low risk. If you want more risk you can double the account easily. Amazing!! Thanks Dave for your dedication and enthusiasm.

Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,

3 months trade with dave is a good experience

About 4 months ago I found Dave on Trading view website.
I couldnt forget that moment.
A person who analyze market in amazing method.
His analysis work above 90% of positions.
I saw his videos more and more.
I Asked him about analysis and got answer a bit latter.
He learned me pationce
Learn be trading
And 1 month after that I was of his army.
Thanks Dave
For everything

Cologne, Germany,
Jan 23, 2020,

Learn from a real professional

Hello traders,

after having worked through countless educational and/or signal providers i am happy to finally have found a real trader to learn from. He is absolutely sincere and transparent. The skill he has demonstrated in the last months is without question high end, i have never seen anything better in all my years in the business. To everybody who is on the long road to success, FXHunterWealth is what you have been searching for. The service he provides is worth much more than he charges. He is the real deal.

Auckland, New Zealand,

FX Hunter - A True Professional Trader

I have been using FX Hunter's service for a while now and his spot on trades just amazes me, the amount of constant profit I am making from all his trades is in a class of its own. I truly would never ever make use of any other professional trader, I have seen first hand what high quality trader Dave of FX is. I would highly recommend FX Hunter at any time, he is truly as professional as trader can ever be.

Jon,
Sheffield, United Kingdom,
Jan 23, 2020,

The most genuine trader out there.

Where do i even start with Dave?
This guy is a HUNTER and his intelligence of the forex markets and how they work is unparalleled.
Never have I come across a more transparent service as Dave's. He explains the knowledge behind each trade, gives regular updates, and delivers the best profit %'s I've ever come across. Not to mention his accolades in the mql5, tradingview, and forex factory rankings!
I learn so much from his unique approach to the markets.
He is the best trader you will ever meet. Thankyou Dave.

North Carolina, USA,

Dave FXHunter is the best

I watched Dave from afar with his posts on Tradingview.com as well as joined his free telegram. I was very surprised at the quality and effort he puts into his analysis. His understand of bank COT positions which he uses to confirm his entries is great. He combines parallel channels with bank COT data which is thoroughly analyzed every single week with multiple trading opportunities. He's a sharp guy and after joining his premium channel I have learned a LOT about trading in general and seeing his criteria for entering and exiting trades based on bank stop hunts etc is very interesting and informative.

If you are new to Forex like I am, and would like to earn a little money while you learn, I highly recommend his premium Telegram channel for trade signals. Worth every penny. You will most likely earn back when you pay him per month, plus some if you follow his risk management rules.

Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire,

Cool

even when i'm losing, no worries because risk management is controlled. I am satisfied because I learn a lot with Dave. Thank you again and long live the project. Dave is an unrivaled provider of forex signals. I no longer look elsewhere

Dec 12, 2019 - 5 Stars Yes I have searched a lot of forex signal providers on the internet and I have tried several but it was only anarch. I can say today that Dave is perfection. I am one of his fans. I can say that I found the best. He taught me a management system that I married. Thanks to you Dave. I would like to tell everyone who is looking to make a living from trading no longer going elsewhere. The solution is this site.

Dec 3, 2019 - 5 Stars I highly recommend it. He is serious and rigorous in the work. the results he shows are real. It changed my way of seeing currency trading.

Tomsk, Russian Federation,

great COT signals

Very nice and profitable signals based on COT data, my monthly results mostly agree with the ones posted in FX hunter channel. He trades mostly major FX pairs, some minor pairs and gold. Trades are usually posted in advance as limit or stop orders, but sometimes as buy/sell now orders. Watch his weekly Youtube videos and subscribe to his free telegram channel to see how it works.

US, USA,

Great service

Been with David for about a year now and his trading strategies are top notch. The price is well worth his mentorship and guidance.

Asaba,delta state, Nigeria,

Fx hunter are great

My experience since this year 2020 has been awesome,im astonished, flabbergasted, if not amazed with this results i have been getting from fx hunters,profits all the way,my account is gradually growing ,i must say that im super excited to be afflicted with this g8 traders, i call them the billionaires club,you are wow,kudos,more grease to your elbow, keep doing what you know best how to do,thumb up,i encourage all to jump in and join the group without hesitation to make real cool money while you learn forex,as they say EARN WHILE YOU LEARN,infact after joining this group i had wished that the market does not close.lets goooooooooooooooooooo.

Croatia, Croatia,

Best forex signals you can find

In any way this is the best fx signals you can find anywhere. As I can’t look at the screen all the day It is fantastic that Dave send only pending trades so I have time to set them on my MT4 platform. You have order type, price, TP and SL sent through private telegram chanel. Very easy, clear, and the most important, profitabilne. I have 10+ years experiance in trading, never saw anything like Daves service. If I could I’ll give 6 stars to Dave Hunter trader. Look no more arround, you find the best

Jan 24, 2020,

Best by far I have followed so far

Thanks to Dave for his signals and market reviews.

Im only on the 3 month subscription but im getting the yearly once it expires.

Love your work Dave

Belgrade, Serbia,
Jan 24, 2020,

Speaking of putting your money where your mouth is...

...that's what FXHunterWealth.com is all about!

Transparent, honest and best of all realistic in building expectations. Finding this service, I stopped looking and started to grow. Look no further!

Pará, Brazil,
Jan 24, 2020,

The most complete trader I have ever met.

In all my 03 years of experience and study in the foreign exchange market, this is the most complete and professional trader I have ever met.
Good and consistent profits.
This is the only signal service I know of that is worth it.

Frankfurt, Germany,
Mar 27, 2020,

Great mentor

Dave doesn't sugar coat. His experience in the markets shows what real traders are made of, which includes taking losses along with the wins, and to avoid gambling. His system works over time, and I am happy to have found him. He is my teacher and my mentor.

Will,
Berkshire, United Kingdom,
Apr 3, 2020,

The realest trader out there!

Dave teaches you so much about the markets and why they move through his trades, he takes well thought out trades and shows you why he takes them.

His clever expertise and transparency in his trades table he updates shows you the real side of trading and in profitable months achieves incredible results, always staying safe and using proper risk management to be successful over the long term.
Legend of the markets, keep up the great help you provide us.

Ali,
Germany, Germany,

Just Excellent!

Dave is simply the best.

His Signals are super easy to follow and He always explains why he is taking a trade or why he changes sl, tp or whatsoever!

I am following since November 2019 and I hope His service will last for a long time to come!

Dec 2, 2019 - 5 Stars I just started using his Signal Service and experienced a strong start with some nice gains and floating profit as Well! I still need to get used to copy Signals manually but every trade is posted well timed and I did not miss any so far!

Plamen Denev,
Madrid, Spain,
Apr 3, 2020,

The way he is trading is incredible!

I joined his channel 2 weeks ago and can't say much but my first 2 weeks started with profit and I believe that this will keep going like this. His way of analysing the market is really unusual. He is checking the COT data and trying to predict the move of the banks, which are the big players and join to their moves. Congrats Dave!

Jakarta, Indonesia,

Best forex signals you can find

Transparent, very honest and realistic in building expectations Finding this service, and very worthed. Stopped looking at and started to grow. Look no further

All The Best Dave

Pele,
Belgrade, Serbia,
Apr 4, 2020,

Best analyst I have worked with

I would like to say a couple of things about Dave and his FX Hunters company. I am in this business (forex) my 3rd year now. I needed an extra income to help me with my expenses. My account was blown several times. You see, this business is a real jungle. There are thousands and thousands of so-called signal providers. I have tried at least 30 of them in the past. Some of them were good for a short period of time, but eventually they all failed. And they all have excuses (“you entered late, market reversed”, etc.).
Dave is nothing like that. He is the best analyst I have worked with. He gives pending trades with charts (nobody does that) so you have plenty of time to place them. RR (risk-to-reward) ratio is always excellent proportion and risk is per trade minimal (1%-1.5%) so you are always safe if something goes wrong. I started in December 2019 and since then my account is now (April 4th, 2020) 9 times bigger (I started with small amount because I was scared from previous experience and decided to use 0.02 lot). That is a really magnificent achievement, isn’t it? Especially in these times when markets are completely unpredictable because of coronavirus and almost everyone is losing money.
And one more thing. Dave is not only a great analyst, but he is also a very nice person. I am in quarantine now (because of coronavirus) and haven’t seen my son for more than 3 weeks. My finances are in total mess and I can’t go out to fix them right now because of this completely surreal situation. I couldn’t pay everything because I am still waiting for my new card (3 weeks now) but he told me that everything is fine and I can pay when I settle my finances. In the meantime, I can still receive signals and trade from my bed. Who would do that?
I am very grateful that I found Dave and his company FX Traders and I hope to stay with them for a long period of time.

Hagen, Germany,
Apr 4, 2020,

Best what I have found

Daves Signals are Transparent, not like most Signal Groups showing just the winners. And most importan he is profitable.

He is very experience I am learning a lot from him.

He says: Learn while you earn. - I Like Ii :)

Pretoria, South Africa,
Apr 6, 2020,

Most Professional Trader

Just trading with Dave for a few weeks gives you insights you would never get from reading a book or taking another course.

I also LOVE his signals! We are riding the profit wave big time at the moment after such a pro recovery from a weaker month. His signals are the best I ever found for me personally because they always come while I'm awake as well, have clear levels and time to enter.

If you're looking for a signal service, look no further. Thanks for that amazing service Dave!

Danny,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Apr 6, 2020,

Honest and transparent

Dave is the best signal provider I have ever met... the instructions are clear and easy to follow. You basically would not miss a trade because the trades are all pending orders! He is an honest guy, genuine and authentic....