FXHunterWealth.com Review

Updated: Oct 13, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXHunterWealth.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: support@fxhunterwealth.com

Join live discussion of FXHunterWealth.com on our forum

FXHunterWealth.com profile provided by DaveFXHunter, Dec 3, 2019

FX Hunter Wealth is company focused on the trading Forex Signals.
Signals are educative and based on strong price action and Commitment of traders.
Company is currently working on the expansion for the regulated PAMM trading.

Dec 3, 2019,

Best signals and best analysis for forex

FX hunter is the best channel ever to join to safely grow your forex acount with no tensions. Simply copy the signals and You will have a constant growth for your acount. Moreover you will learn while you earn. I would give them 100 stars at least.

WA, Australia,

Simply Amazing and Highly Recommended

I'm currently following Dave' signals. I have been trying paid signal providers for more than a year now and left most of them within the first two weeks after realising that what they market in their public groups is completely different from the actual signal results. My experience with Dave is completely different, and highly recommend his services. Few things I like about his service:
- He provides pending orders and this allows me time to execute the trades properly.
- The fact that he is using the data from the COT report is very interesting to me and is definitely paying off.
- He is very transparent with the results of his trades. What he shares in the public telegram group is a true reflection of the trades we are getting in the premium group and this is very rare to find with other signal providers.
- He provide updates on the live trades as and when needed and this provides a lot of comfort.
Finally, I'm not only in good profit following his signals, but I'm also learning. I'm now very interested to learn more about COT and how to analyse the data and I'm sure with all the information he is sharing, I will get there one day.
Thanks Dave for all your efforts

Taichung, Taiwan, China,

Your search stop here!

The most professional experienced trader I have found. Excellent in risk management. You will sleep well at night when trading with Dave and have a smile on face when you log into your MT4. I have ditched all my other paid signal channels because of him

Mexico, Mexico,

Very good trader

I've use his signal service for about 3 months and so far he has proved to be profitable and fair. All orders, stop losses, and take profit are clear. He post his strategy every week so you can decide to take certain trade or not if you don't feel sure about it.
Kent, United Kingdom,
Dec 3, 2019,

Fantastic honest, genuine trader.

After trading unsuccessful for several years, using several EA's and in excess of 30 signal providers (most of which claim "guarenteed" 1000pips a month). Surprisingly none of them were profitable for more than a few weeks, and the results they publish are far from the results you are able to achieve.
Hunter is far from these Scamming liars. His trades are mainly pending orders, so the price he gives, is the same price you will enter. What he states his results, are his actual results. Whilst I have only been using his signals for a short amount of time. I can tell he is completely honest and transparent, never have I had any reason not to question his previous results. If you are looking for a service you can actually profit from, then look no further than Hunter. You will not regret it!

Vienna, Austria,
Dec 4, 2019,

One of the rare genuine trader

Among all the scammers, Dave is one of the rare genuine trader. I use his signal service for a couple of months and can fully recommend it to all those who do not believe that you can become rich very fast in Forex. He does not only use simple technical analysis, but also includes fundamental and COT reports in his trade decisions.
With proper money management it is a relatively safe and outstanding way to increase the money over time.

Dec 6, 2019,

Best Forex Signals Available, look nowhere else!

Best Forex Signals Available, look nowhere else!

Dave is the most experienced trader, manages risk well with precision entries and trade management.

Berlin, Germany,
Dec 8, 2019,

Sensei

Dave - getting in contact with him changed my view on trading and improved my results.
He truly is a hunter, I'm still amazed by his deep understanding of the game and discipline.
Nice to have him aside and learn from the best. Transparent, no bulls#itting, just patience, discipline and control.
Planning the trade, trade the plan.
It might seem complicated, but material provided can seriously level up your trading game results.
Dave my friend, keep rockin' !

Johannesburg, South Africa,
Dec 8, 2019,

Attention to detail

Been using FX Hunter Wealth to grow my 100 dollar account. After following the details on the signals I've more than doubled my account. Looking forward to the next 11 months of my subscription.

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Dec 13, 2019,

Steady and awesome

I am with so much joy that I don’t even know how to put it. You are gradually helping me learn and make so much. Thank you for all you do. You are simply great at what you do. I encourage anyone that is still contemplating to give it a try. This guy is good.

Dec 2, 2019 - 5 Stars I don’t know what to say or how to put it but thank you so much for bringing an end to my years of losses and fake signals. You remain the best of them all. You give me enough time to prepare and update, no hypertensive or emergency updates. Articulate, well planned and awesomely structured. I have no plan B. I’m sticking to you. God keep you for me. I love this man.