FXHunterWealth.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXHunterWealth.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: support@fxhunterwealth.com

Join live discussion of FXHunterWealth.com on our forum

FXHunterWealth.com profile provided by DaveFXHunter, Dec 3, 2019

FX Hunter Wealth is company focused on the trading Forex Signals.
Signals are educative and based on strong price action and Commitment of traders.
Company is currently working on the expansion for the regulated PAMM trading.

Kingsburgh, South Africa,

i’ve never come Across such a Powerful trader like Dave hunter

i started trading 2017 march i paid mentorships i think i joined about 3 different guys claiming they are the best but still no success,about a year ago i joined dave hunters’s free channel and i started watching how he trades he is always informative about everything its very transparent and its easy to see why you need to be in trades, i joined the paid mentorship and i am slowly learning the Art of Patience and discipline there is absolutely no reason to trade everyday and with dave i have learnt that and alot more

Hagen, Germany,
Apr 4, 2020,

Best what I have found

Daves Signals are Transparent, not like most Signal Groups showing just the winners. And most importan he is profitable.

He is very experience I am learning a lot from him.

He says: Learn while you earn. - I Like Ii :)

Africa, Nigeria,

Rich Brain At Work

I have come to realize that Trading with FX HUNTER is one of the most Beautiful Experience in my FINANCIAL life, especially their RISK Management. My trading account is Making Sense every Week.
Big Thanks to you 'DAVE'

Lodz, Poland,

growth, security, education

Thanks to Dave's help and commitment, I learned to manage risk and control emotions. His unique approach to the market and analysis invariably teach me something new every day. Thanks to cooperation with him I feel safe and I can deepen my knowledge about the forex market. I will definitely stay with him for a long time.

Dec 3, 2019,

Best signals and best analysis for forex

FX hunter is the best channel ever to join to safely grow your forex acount with no tensions. Simply copy the signals and You will have a constant growth for your acount. Moreover you will learn while you earn. I would give them 100 stars at least.

Barcelona, Spain,
Jan 21, 2020,

Honest, transparent and incredibly good.

I have tried all kinds of signals and I had never encountered such a sincere, transparent and very good person in this world of trading. Not only are their signals, they are their explanations, their method, their money management. It is a course in itself. And the results are real and spectacular. Little by little but the account is growing. At the end of the year you can augment 50/60% with a very low risk. If you want more risk you can double the account easily. Amazing!! Thanks Dave for your dedication and enthusiasm.

WA, Australia,

Simply Amazing and Highly Recommended

I'm currently following Dave' signals. I have been trying paid signal providers for more than a year now and left most of them within the first two weeks after realising that what they market in their public groups is completely different from the actual signal results. My experience with Dave is completely different, and highly recommend his services. Few things I like about his service:
- He provides pending orders and this allows me time to execute the trades properly.
- The fact that he is using the data from the COT report is very interesting to me and is definitely paying off.
- He is very transparent with the results of his trades. What he shares in the public telegram group is a true reflection of the trades we are getting in the premium group and this is very rare to find with other signal providers.
- He provide updates on the live trades as and when needed and this provides a lot of comfort.
Finally, I'm not only in good profit following his signals, but I'm also learning. I'm now very interested to learn more about COT and how to analyse the data and I'm sure with all the information he is sharing, I will get there one day.
Thanks Dave for all your efforts

Taichung, Taiwan, China,

Your search stop here!

The most professional experienced trader I have found. Excellent in risk management. You will sleep well at night when trading with Dave and have a smile on face when you log into your MT4. I have ditched all my other paid signal channels because of him

George, South Africa,
Jul 3, 2020,

The most professional service available

I've been trading for some time now and for more than a year I've been following these signals. It has been such a great experience, even during these turbulent times when it has not gone well (for any trader) trades are logical and well structured. Over the last year, my account has officially doubled. The videos are very informative and the value-adding is far more than any other signal provider out there.

Dec 2, 2019 - 5 Stars Really enjoy the way that hunter looks at the market, his signals supplement my trades greatly. He communicates clearly and his rational for his signals are sound

Croatia, Croatia,
Jan 23, 2020,

Best forex signals you can find

In any way this is the best fx signals you can find anywhere. As I can’t look at the screen all the day It is fantastic that Dave send only pending trades so I have time to set them on my MT4 platform. You have order type, price, TP and SL sent through private telegram chanel. Very easy, clear, and the most important, profitabilne. I have 10+ years experiance in trading, never saw anything like Daves service. If I could I’ll give 6 stars to Dave Hunter trader. Look no more arround, you find the best