FXHunterWealth.com Review

Updated: Jan 20, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXHunterWealth.com

Established: Unknown
Contact: support@fxhunterwealth.com

Join live discussion of FXHunterWealth.com on our forum

FXHunterWealth.com profile provided by DaveFXHunter, Dec 3, 2019

FX Hunter Wealth is company focused on the trading Forex Signals.
Signals are educative and based on strong price action and Commitment of traders.
Company is currently working on the expansion for the regulated PAMM trading.

Pará, Brazil,
Jan 24, 2020,

The most complete trader I have ever met.

In all my 03 years of experience and study in the foreign exchange market, this is the most complete and professional trader I have ever met.
Good and consistent profits.
This is the only signal service I know of that is worth it.

UT, Netherlands,
Oct 7, 2020,

Best teacher out there!

Found mister on tradingview a year back and really he is soo good with his CoT analysis love it. Learned a lot from you videos please keep up the hard work Dave you really are helping us. I come from a poor background and really appreciate the honesty in your work.

Apr 23, 2020,

Honest and easy to follow service

After experiencing couple of signal services, Dave is the one that I keep. Dave has been professional in what he is doing and he traded his own ideas.

Swing trading is more profitable and less stress than everyday signal spam.

Weekly videos are a good supplement to explain the trades and help you to learn how to analyse the market.

All in all, quite happy with the service!

Victoria, Australia,
Sep 25, 2020,

Excellent Signals. Dave knows the job he is doing

I have been following the signals from Dave for last two months.....all I can say is he knows the job what he is doing , very well. I only had success during this period. I am new to trading and started with few losses, before I started following Dave. I am very happy and now very hopeful that I can bring back all my losses and bring it to profit soon.

Washington, USA,
Dec 15, 2019,

Great supplement to my trading!

Dave's signals are easy to follow. I use them as a supplement to my own trading. Dave uses the COT reports along with channels and ideas of where stops would be placed as a way to target his trades. It has opened my eyes to another type of trading. I would recommend Dave's signals to anyone looking to profit in the Forex markets.

Dec 6, 2019,

Best Forex Signals Available, look nowhere else!

Best Forex Signals Available, look nowhere else!

Dave is the most experienced trader, manages risk well with precision entries and trade management.

Jonathan Russell,
United States, USA,
Apr 23, 2020,

Excellent trader and sound strategy

I highly recommend this service for people wanting a sound signal service from a professional trader without having to worry about constantly analyzing the market. You have to take a long term approach, no trader will win every single week or every single month, but if you take every trade Dave recommends over a 1 year period at the same percentage risk I can guarantee you will be extremely profitable. On average with 1% risk he aims for 10% gain a month. More months are even better than 10% others not as good, but Dave is a great trader and will not disappoint you if you stick with him over the long term.

Upper Austria, Austria,
Jan 1, 2020,

Best Signal Service!

Trading with Dave isn´t just following the Signal. You will learn to see the market through Daves eyes. Every Day every Week you will learn more and more.
The Numbers don´t lie and so he is by far the most successful public Trader in 2019!
There are some big advantages if you decide to trade with FX Hunter Wealth:
Signal-service is really cheap compared to others.
Dave is 100% real, he accepts losses because they are part of the game.
It’s no scam first month i made 30% with only his Signal and 15% more with his knowledge and analysis.
Future PAMM Account for new Traders or Investors ... just invest and let the money grow!
Dave answers always within 1 Day, except on weekends but he has a family and family is the most important thing in the world!
And last but not least ... he is a really polite guy and he has the goodness to share his thoughts and knowledge with us.

I highly recommend FX Hunter Wealth but i have one big fear that he stops sharing his knowledge with us.

Best wish
Jeremy

Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Jan 23, 2020,

3 months trade with dave is a good experience

About 4 months ago I found Dave on Trading view website.
I couldnt forget that moment.
A person who analyze market in amazing method.
His analysis work above 90% of positions.
I saw his videos more and more.
I Asked him about analysis and got answer a bit latter.
He learned me pationce
Learn be trading
And 1 month after that I was of his army.
Thanks Dave
For everything

Wiltshire, United Kingdom,
Jan 1, 2020,

Awesome..Honest..outstanding Signal Service..no BS

I have used Dave’s Signal Service for a few months now, after using one or two, so say, signal providers! OMG what an eye opener! I am so happy to have found him. The funniest thing though, is that, the two previous signal providers I used joined Dave’s Signal Service and were posting his posts/signals word for word on Telegram in their groups and trying to pass his signals on as their own! What scammers! Trouble is they will just join Dave’s signals again under another name to use his expertise and pass it off as their own. Beware!

FxHunterWealth is all you need to gain experience & knowledge & profit. Dave is always there to help and answer questions. I love his honesty and full transparency. That is rare these days. His real no BS approach to the markets is so so refreshing

Keep up the excellent service you provide Dave. My confidence as a trader has grown so much. I look forward to trading with you in 2020!