TheAlertNation.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 7, 2020

Join live discussion of TheAlertNation.com on our forum

Aran,
Ireland, Ireland,
Apr 6, 2020,

THIS IS A SCAM!

I stupidly subscribed to this site and have not received any signals and have had none if my messages replied to. This site is a scam. Stay away and dont make the same mistake I did!

Feb 26, 2020,

Inhave made better trades with my eyes closed

Really and truely they talk about 350pips per week but i havent even made 100 pips with them for the whole time i have been there taking inti account i have made more money using free signals off dodgy telegram channels

Reply by thealertnation.com submitted Mar 4, 2020:
Hello John,

I'm not sure what signals you've been following and if you have been following them correctly but all our VIP signals have been a lot more successful than you are stating.

If you were a VIP member then you will have our direct contact number. Please contact us on here or Instagram as we would like to help you and take our customer service very seriously.

Kind Regards

Luke
Uk, United Kingdom,
Feb 19, 2020,

Please avoid (scammers)

You will not receive 10 signals a day nor will they be one that the bank use or vip as they post most of the on Twitter. There is no 24/7 support and upon trying to cancel my subscription I have been ignored please don’t fall into the same trap these people are ripping off and taking advantage of vulnerable people with no money

Reply by thealertnation.com submitted Feb 26, 2020:
Hello,

We take our company very seriously and are sad to see you didn't enjoy your experience.

We only send you safe trades which we are taking ourselves therefore sometimes there simply isn't 10 signals to send you every day, however we do our best to send as many as possible.
We used to occasionally send a few VIP signals on twitter to give people a taste of what they are like however now VIP signals are strictly for paying members.

There is 24/7 support on WhatsApp, Instagram and members have our direct contact number which we also answer, and in the unlikely event your subscription wasn't cancelled in a mistake after you asked us you will receive a full refund.

We are very conscious of people signing up who don't have a lot of money, that's why we make it very clear to all new members of the importance of using risk management and make sure they know how to place trades correctly to avoid any mistakes.

Kind Regards

Luke
Dan,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Dec 7, 2019,

10/10 Amazing!

Amazing!! Ive been with them for 2 weeks and they are honestly the best. They also have given me full support and guidance. Ive told all my friends

5 Star Rating removed.

This review was left from the same location used by the representative of TheAlertNation.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Reply by thealertnation.com submitted Mar 31, 2020:
FPA how can you possibly call your self a trusted review website and comment false information upon our review leaving it will 0 stars? Provide me evidence that this was left from our address! this is completely false!

FPA Forums Team Note: We call ourselves a trusted review site because we watch for evidence of fake reviews. Both fake reviews came from IP 81.107.83.93, as did the comments you submitted.
manchster, United Kingdom,
Nov 9, 2019,

TheAlertNation - Forex Signals

I tested TheAlertNation for 3 weeks on a live account and was very pleased with the results so far, I will be using their service some more to see how it goes but very impressed so far. They also helped me build my account up to my first goal.

5 Star Rating removed.