Managed-Accounts-IR.com Review

Inna Rosputnia

Formerly was LadyF-Trader.com

Updated: Jul 1, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Managed-Accounts-IR.com

Join live discussion of Managed-Accounts-IR.com on our forum

Kiev, Ukraine (the offices of LadyF Trader),
Nov 20, 2019,

Good service (Because I'm in their offices)

Good service and support. I had a lot of question and had video call with inna to cover all before we started.

5 Star rating removed.  This review came from the same location used by LadyF-Trader's representative.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Drake,
Uk, United Kingdom (Really Ukraine),
Nov 14, 2019,

Good service (Because I'm in their offices)

Working with Inna Rosputnia few years. Good returns, she never exceeds agreed risk. I like her trading style. She always says realistic targets within your desired risk. I believe every1 should be realistic when it comes to trading

This review did not come from the United Kingdom.  It came from the same location in the Ukraine used by the representative of LadyF-Trader.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Ipswich, United Kingdom,
Mar 24, 2020,

Seriously scam Inna (susan

Hi Inna you dam know it real account AVA very well you managed MY two account 2017 no false account claiming don't give me that crap be honest yourself you are totally wrong plus you are responsibility blow my account in the first place luckily not a lot of money put in can liar as you like because I the one is honest, to tell the truth, what you actually really are scammer very well you actually Russia Ukraine scammer and Nigeria if you read my statement very well didn't say from there did I that no. If I was you Inna would shut your mouth because not a professional trader cannot even make a single profit when you managed my real account you seriously stupid can say make a lot fake video with your Nigerian buddle man friend also yourself video mouth not moving so you fake. You are the nasty person you should be ban for a managed account for people block me every of your service so how really nice you're to me when a thing goes good to bad plus amazon ban you for your book also show cannot be trusting said it all beware better invest money fully licence know what there doing make profit KEEP AWAY FROM INNA EVERYONE DO NOT BELIEVE EVERY VIDEO MAKE SHE CAN'T PROVE IT TO YOU EVERYONE SHE A FRAUD NOT SHOW REAL TRADE RESULT.

Jan 7, 2020 - 1 Star Do not trust her company plus all positive result which fake plus make up review fake as well she hide all the negative reviews. She not professional trader or even work company partner no chance doesn’t exit. Stay away from her everyone her name not Inna her name Susan that her actually her Russia or Nigeria scammer. I had let her managed account 2017 company broker partnership called AXA trade company uk but she not got licence in uk FCA to managed account open two account one was $1500 and other one $200 them she sign agreements refund form me and her sign up she only pay $20 once to rest she owe me rest blow all money less two to four week how poorly she trade couldn’t even make one time profit go all trading record on my account please strongly advise don’t trust Inna at all she total liar stay away from her everyone better invest forex managed got full propose licence professional.

Jan 6, 2020 - 1 Star When sign agreements with her to managed forex account other Stock she to managed account all robot set up she doesn’t managed at all other people account. On the agreements read before I open two account AVA account uk of $1500 other $200 she blew my account least them two week apart of it she would give full refund got on a term agreements it said on tin she pay once small $20 to my bank her name not Inna her real name Susan something her name got on my bank statement she pay me. Rest of the money she owe me refused pay the rest block email also her services from me plus other social media as well hide all negative feedback all other you only would see positive feedback very un truly she from Nigeria or Russia all video all fake not real please strongly advice stay away from her you will loose all your money by her she not nice person once loose all your money show her nasty side scammer behaviour unprofessional this honest for my experience everyone better invest someone else with my honest real trading result to trust real result feedback company got full licence fca sec other to trust.

Reply by ladyf submitted Jan 9, 2020 Competitors attack. Mrs Inna is award-winning trader, never been to Nigeria and never scammed people. If you became victim of false account, we are not responsible for that. In many videos we warned followers about big number of false accounts using our name to scam people, ask more money etc

France, France,
Mar 7, 2020,

Lost all my deposit in managed forex account.

Well I fell for it,I thought it looked genuine with statements like "In 2019 I received an award for Leading Innovator in Wealth Management and Most Outstanding Woman in Finance."
That's maybe true and I was not expecting massive gains every month ,I just wanted a better return than the bank could offer ,ohh what a mistake
I deposited $6200 into AVA for a manged for account 5 months later the account was blown.$6200 lost due to poor money management from an award winning wealth manager.
I was told that due to a spell in hospital an inexperienced trader was managing my account.
The drawdown got out of hand and eventually blew the entire account.
The first thing you expect from a managed account is not to lose money,the last thing you expect if for your account to be blown.
BE CAREFUL

Agnieszka,
Jan 27, 2020,

Good enough

I have some experience with Inna. Good returns within agreed terms. I am satisfied with service. I believe all depends on what type of investor you are. So it's always good to clear all details with trader before making investments to be sure you are on the same page

Claus,
Hamburg, Germany,
May 19, 2021,

Good but slow

She trades few times a month. I don't get it.Why not trade more often? She manages to make good returns ,but still, if she traded every day,the returns could be just amazing.

Belma,
Bosnia, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Jun 29, 2021,

She is the best trader! Opend the acc about a Month ago and almost got 15k! She is so trust worthy!!!!!!!!

Paolo,
Apr 15, 2021,

My experience and advice for potential investors

I have managed an account with Inna Rosputnia for 3 years and I have to make some warnings to potential investors. If you want to see some daily activity on your account or high activity, better look for someone else. If you are a long-term investor, Inna is one of the best choices. She has losing trades and losing periods, but her average returns are higher. This way she manages to deliver good profits. Most of her annual returns are done thanks to few big trends a year. Yes, she is good at catching those moves, but if you are not ready to wait, she is not a trader you have to work with. To summarize, I recommend her service to investors focused on long-term results and a conservative approach. But if you expect a high activity on the account, she is probably not your bet

Johny Camarena,
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
May 27, 2021,

I started investing with Inna 2 years ago

I started investing with Inna 2 years ago. She trades futures, sometimes stocks. In most cases, I see commodities trades on my account. Not sure if matters much, but anyway. I have set 20% as max drawdown and she never exceeded it. Well, I guess because she is financially responsible for that upon agreement lol. She is a very nice person. Communication is always on a very high level.

Paul,
Jun 30, 2020,

Good trader but high min investments

Inna is good trader. But since she trades stocks and futures only min investment is high enough