ForexPundit.com Review

Updated: Aug 28, 2020 ·  · Is this your company?
ForexPundit.com
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Join live discussion of ForexPundit.com on our forum

Aug 27, 2020,

100% SCAMMER

I contacted the administrator through telegram channel Mr50Pips admin Kent Daniel Ost (@kentdaniel). I subscribed to the foreign exchange account management service and agreed to share the profits and losses by 50-50.

After my account completely lost money, the Kent suggested me to invest in a Mutual Fund they have which would help me to recover the losses. First he asked me to invest USD300 on 4% return from their overall profit on a 3 months contract. Then he said if I can invest USD600, he will give 8% return. Out of desperation from the losses and struggling through the effects of the pandemic lost my job, I invested USD600 as he said I will get 8% return from their overall profit which would be between USD3600 and USD6000 per month.
Then once the date comes to receive the first month profit, he went no responsive to the messages or on mobile, Deleted the chat history, removed from his Channel as well as no blocked me on Whatsapp.

I do have the proof of the first contract they sent me when I invested USD300 as well as all online receipts on sending them the capital.

THESE KIND OF BLOODY PEOPLE SHOULD VANISH FROM EARTH. KARMA WILL TREAT THEM ONE DAY TO THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES.

Scammer info:
Telegram::kentdaniel or kentost
Telegram Channel: Mr50Pips
PayPal:mehbubalamdipto@hotmail.com
Email : ForexPundit8066@gmail.com

Chongqing, China,
Jan 9, 2020,

The website offers fake foreign exchange services.

I subscribed to the site for forex account management, profit and loss sharing 50-50.

My account completely after the loss, the administrator to delete our chat history, and to stop receiving my message.