HankoTrade review - Pros, Cons and Traders Ratings.

3.822 • 14 REVIEWS
Updated: Sep 20, 2022
HankoTrade.com

5 star review by drrucker, USA

I've been with HankoTrade for about 3 months now, I have been nothing but impressed with them thus far. Withdrawal times have been very reasonable, the spreads are low, but the customer service has been even better. Any time I've reached out for help they've solved my issue...

What is HankoTrade?

HankoTrade is an unregulated forex broker with Seychelles located headquarters.

MT4 platform available for desktop and mobile devices is the sole trading platform offered by Hanko Trade

Trading instruments include over 60 forex pairs; cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum; as well stock indexes, precious metal, commodities as CFDs.

HankoTrade withdrawal and deposit are only available with cryptocurrencies. Hanko broker is accepting clients from USA.

Please read HankoTrade Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

3.822 • 14 REVIEWS

K
Kerry
Jul 21, 2022,

Slow withdrawal fund. Took over 24hrs.

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Easy to deposit funds. Takes a long time for withdrawals. Mine took over 24hrs as they stated they manually processed withdrawals in batches. While their confirmation emails stated within 12hrs. I also use a different broker and it takes them less than 30mins for withdrawals.
N
Nicholas
Florida, USA,
Mar 3, 2022,

Robbed By HankoTrade

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
While I was asleep, HankoTrade placed a trade on my account & it blew the remainder of my funds. My MT5 shows no activity in the journal at that time. The terminal shows a sell, & on the deals tab it shows that I bought. They offered me no help on this situation, stating that since the trade was placed at my IP address that there was no discrepancy on their part (obviously if it was a glitch in the system then it would still appear at my IP address). I asked why my trade conveyed two different messages (Buy & Sell), but they ignored my question.

I 110% recommend choosing another broker.
I
USA, USA,
Feb 20, 2022,

No probles

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I've have zero problems with thos broker and I've been using the for over a year . No problems with deposit or withdrawal . Spread is just fine and have not seen funny business happen on my charts like I did with Traders way for example .
D
CT, USA,
Sep 8, 2021,

Great Broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I've been with Hanko for about 3 months now, I have been nothing but impressed with them thus far. Withdrawal times have been very reasonable, the spreads are low, but the customer service has been even better. Any time I've reached out for help they've solved my issue. I went to make a deposit today that I saw confirmed on the blockchain but hadn't reached my trading account. I reached out to them and provided some information and within minutes my money was there. They've been super quick and helpful about everything.
K
Los Angeles, USA,
Sep 3, 2021,

Top Tier Customer Service

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
So ive been with hankotrade for like a month now, never experienced any slow transactions when it came to withdrawals or deposits (more deposits than anything cuz im not profitable LMFAOO anyways we dont talk about that) and yeah overall customer service is pretty great. Great spreads and everything. They helped me add negative protection balance to my account today. rip my account btw. and yeah thats pretty much my review. this is def a broker i recommend. a lot of other brokers real sketchy and dont have good customer service but this is legit, fr
F
New york, USA,
Jun 22, 2021,

My Experience wasn’t good at all with them

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
They stole $153.50 from me , Noah braxton excuse is to blame it on the Liquidity Provider that they use. Than tells me as the client to message support. when I’m showing him the proof. Take accountability as a broker don’t blame it on the liquidity provider when they are part of your business. So if they made a mistake you guys need to pay for the LP mistake. Don’t penalize the clients for your mistakes. I entered a gold sell 6/22/21 22:15 it never touched 1774.61. samething happened to me 2021 6/18 15:32 never touched 177666
A
Andre
CT, USA,
May 19, 2021,

Scam!

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
This broker is a scam. I opened an account a few days ago and deposited money the same day. I haven’t seen my money in the account yet and it’s been almost a week. I emailed them and still haven’t heard back from them.
A
Reply by Hankotrade submitted Jun 10, 2021:
Hi Andre. Thanks for leaving your feedback. Could you please email us on support@hankotrade.com and share your details so we can track your query?

FYI: All deposits are credited automatically by the system and incase a transaction is missed then its swiftly credited to clients account. We will await your response.

Hankotrade Team
B
Indiana, USA,
Dec 2, 2020,

Pretty Garbage Broker with slow order fill, high

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
This broker is not interested in protecting your capital at all. They charge swap fees upto 20$ a day?? haah ridiculous. The slippage is ridiculous and used to steal capital. Spreads are good for about 4 pairs only (3-10). For every other pair, its a spread from 30-50. Which by the way their demo account shows spreads very very tight (same account types). The orders take about 3 seconds to fill. THE WORST PART ABOUT THE BROKER: They place your orders far from the bid and ask line ( using small lot sizes).
B
Reply by Hankotrade submitted Jun 10, 2021:
Hi bayanalpha. We are sorry you had a bad experience however please note that swap are mentioned clearly on MT4 and is appears from your conversation with one our agent that you were charged a 3-day swap which is setup on Wednesday close (mentioned on MT4)

In regard to the spread we are proud of the spread which competes with any other top broker. However spread can change depending on liquidity.

Looking at our records we cannot locate any information on your particular trades affected by slippage. We'd appreciate if you could contact us on support@hankotrade.com for us to look into slippage you have received.

Hankotrade Team
Sep 8, 2020,

Best broker Around

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
Been with them since Jan 2020. Never have had one problem with withdraws or customer service. I have had multiple brokers. The best part is the spreads here are very small.
O
Targu Mures, Romania,
Aug 28, 2020,

Great broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
So far the experience with this broker is a very good, very good execution, the support as well (Frank is a great guy) . withdrawals were processed quickly.
Highly recommend!