HankoTrade.com Review

Updated: Jul 3, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

HankoTrade is a forex broker. Hanko Trade offers the MT4 forex trading top platform. HankoTrade.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, commodities, cfd indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

HankoTrade.com

Join live discussion of HankoTrade.com on our forum

MI, USA,
Jul 1, 2020,

Frank was a great help!

frank was a great help, he offered to help me get my money request faster and i was GREATLY happy with my service, he had answers to every question i had asked and he was very formal and kind. this is one of the BEST services i have had with any broker

Miami, USA,
May 18, 2020,

AMAZING SO FAR

No complaints yet. Amazing raw spreads better than other brkers and great customer service plus low fees and bunch of crypto options for deposit and stable coins as well
Will update

Hamburg, Germany,
Feb 24, 2020,

Good broker with some excellent customer service

I have been trading with hanko over 3 months now and did not have any major issues. Withdrawal was reasonably quick, customer support is actually excellent although I had an issue closing one of my trades recently but the support team was quick to resolve that and I was also reimbursed for the inconvenience.

Houston, USA,
Dec 20, 2019,

Supreme Liquidity for such a new broker. Excellent Customer Service

Although they are new on the block, I'm honestly very surprised at how good the liquidity is. Opened a live $1k account and went to work.

3lot Position on EU, 0 slippage on entry and exit.

3Lot position on UJ had .1pip slip on Entry and no slip at TP.

People count gold pips differently so I'll use $ for slippage, a .50lot had no slippage, 1lot had $0.01 slip and both hit SL at the same time with $0.02 slippage.

The spreads are insanely thin and the cost per trade brings the average trade cost below mostly every broker I've come across! Next week I'll process the withdrawal for the profit I've made so far and update with the timing if they allow us to edit posts!