Trendex.co Review

TRND HLDS Limited

Updated: Sep 4, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Trendex is a forex broker. Trendex offers the MT4 and Activ8 forex trading top platform. Trendex.co offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks indices, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Trendex.co

Join live discussion of Trendex.co on our forum

Artiom Golubev,
Cheboksary, Russian Federation,
Sep 3, 2020,

I'm new in forex and my experience is limited to 3 months of trading on a live account and I've only had one broker so far.
Considering the reasons why people usually switch from one broker to another, I really hope I won't run into troubles like those and the first broker will be the last one.
Here I find it cozy to work with fixed spreads, as floating spreads was something that always kept me tense when trading at sessions openings.
First I worried about requotes, however, during these few months I understood that it's not beneficial for your equity to hurry and chase the market. So I've started working with limit orders and the problem is gone.

Elemes Zabaev,
Vozvyshenka, Kazakhstan,
Aug 27, 2020,

I am really happy that I decided to try trading, because it really became my new stage in my life. I've regained the meaning of life, I've started analyzing events and making conclusions again, I've started earning more, and of course all this has caused positive changes in many other areas of my life. I feel happy.
I chose this company at once because of the simple and clear conditions.Here I got acquainted with the trading platform Active8, which includes a huge number of indicators that help to create a concrete action plan, and then I tried a larger range of leverage, and it was very convenient and profitable to work on fundamental analysis.
I haven't used any bonuses yet, but I plan to. But I have already withdrawn money several times and each time without any problems. And this is another reason to believe in what can be good.

Voicu Marcu,
Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of,
Aug 23, 2020,

The broker is pretty good at its work, I like its approach. It isn't suitable for beginners, or even some amateurs. But working with it, you realize that you ended up with the broker with which you imagined yourself from the very beginning. I'm glad that I decided to open an account with it, I can't imagine working with another broker now)

Mykola Voronenko,
Letychiv, Ukraine,
Aug 17, 2020,

Look what I think.

Brokerage is good, if we speak about trading itself. Activ8 is one of the best platforms to start trading. It's really native, so all you need is just turn it on and trade. If compare it with MT4, I can say it's much easier. It took 4 months for me to learn how to trade with MT4 but in the first day with Activ8 I was on the top of my perfomance.
However, what I don't like - many useless things, like registration with invitations and no MT4 available at all. I hope company will fix all shortcomings but even now it's good enough to recommend it, especially if you're a beginner and just looking for place to start trading.

Radislav Gogin,
Liski, Russian Federation,
Jul 23, 2020,

Every person in the market is looking for something different because there is a great variety of approaches that can be implemented depending on their knowledge, level of training and wishes. And of course, everyone chooses a brokerage company before starting to trade directly.
I was not an exception either and one of my main wishes was independence. I do not like intrusive managers, with whom it is necessary to coordinate every step in the market. And I'm willing to make mistakes, etc., but to do it myself.
That's how I chose this company, I liked the fact that there is no excessive leverage, you don't have to worry that you will go beyond the limits, etc. And this is a good limitation, let me remind you that here you can use the leverage up to 1:500 maximum.
In addition, you can take bonuses (standard practice) - for those people who withdraw money not very often it is a cool opportunity to increase their capital and thus increase the profit potential.

Lergor,
Varna, Bulgaria,
Jul 22, 2020,

I have dealt with trading not so long ago, because at first I had certain difficulties with understanding the market and the mechanisms that operate here. And I have been working with this company all this time, because I found out the prospects only here. First of all, the trading terminal suited me well here, it is very dynamic, there are rarely any delays. And secondly, there are big bonuses.

Mykytiuk Nazar,
Lutsk, Ukraine,
Jun 23, 2020,

I've been trading here for a year

I've been interested in the market from afar for many years because it seemed like I couldn't do it and it was a bad idea.
But time went by and the desire to try in reality got stronger and stronger, so I decided to give it a try.
Before I knew it, I've been trading here for a year now and I enjoy the process and the profits that I've made in reality, not just on paper.

Bogdan Zhukov,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
May 19, 2020,

Good trading platform

The broker differentiates itself a bit with an unusual trading platform - Activ8. First I had certain doubts about the platform. MT4 experience along with binary broker's platforms taught me that the trading platform can be either professional or pretty. Nevertheless, navigating charts via activ8, it looks nice and it's flawless, there are EAs here like in MT4. Executions are good too and this is probably what the broker is responsible for.
The only difficulty that I see here is that the min deposit is $500. I don't think anyone should start trading with less money, yet, for some traders that can be an obstacle.