Trendex.co Review

TRND HLDS Limited

Updated: Jul 28, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Trendex is a forex broker. Trendex offers the MT4 and Activ8 forex trading top platform. Trendex.co offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks indices, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Trendex.co

Established: Unknown
Address: Unit 1411, 14th Floor, Cosco Tower, 183 Queens Road Central. Hong Kong, China
Contact: support@trendex.com, +441216237843
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard

Join live discussion of Trendex.co on our forum

Jonas Abend,
Zöbing, Austria,
Jul 6, 2021,

I started working with a Trendex broker

I started working with a Trendex broker quite recently, invested 1000 dollars, they promised to make 70 percent of the profit and teach, I didn't really believe in this, but in the end the expectations were justified, I invested another $ 10,000 and already earned and withdrew more than I invested, I am happy with everything and I wish you all same results.

Millard Couture,
Castelnau-de-Lévis, France,
Jul 5, 2021,

I make the most of fixed spreads

That’s my first trading experience with fixed spreads. Earlier I traded with floating spreads only. I was always interested in fixed spreads, but only with this broker I got a chance to try them. Generally I appreciate them. They are especially good at night when trading such instruments as USD/ZAR.

Dominic Girard,
Victoria, Canada,
Jun 8, 2021,

Very functional web trading platform.

Trendx has a very simple and functional web trading platform. I can trade and make money anywhere. Of course I like it very much !!!
Trading tools are available to me in the required quantity. I know that I do not feel any discomfort in choosing an asset for trading. There is every opportunity to make money. All you need is good knowledge and a cold mind. This one I have.
I do not withdraw money often .. 2 times a month. There are no problems with withdrawing money. During the day, money is withdrawn to the card)

Tadeo Fleites,
Barcelona, Spain,
Jun 3, 2021,

Good broker for trading!

Working with this broker does not give me any problems. And this is the main point. I can make money with a convenient web trading platform. I love what they have created .. This is a really good trading platform! I also want to say for low fixed spreads, which is convenient for novice traders, as well as for professionals.
And of course, a large number of assets.))

Philipp Osterhagen,
Vienna, Austria,
May 30, 2021,

I like the bonus system at Trendex

I can always count on the fact that I can strengthen my capital naturally and at the same time provide myself with more momentum and more orders.
Working off the bonus here is no different to what you've seen with other companies.

Nate Berkovic,
Ashdod, Israel,
May 16, 2021,

Why did I start trading at Trendex?

My reason for starting trading here was the lack of spread widening. This is a significant factor for me. I think it affects a lot of things. So the fact that Trendex has fixed spreads at the level of floating ones is a big advantage.

Ilija Novitović,
Pristina, Serbia,
May 12, 2021,

What can I say about this company after I start trading here?

I came to this broker after my friend's recommendation. He is an affiliate of the broker, so he gave me an invitation to decrease the minimum deposit by 50%. I liked that option very much, and I decided to try trading here.
I really liked the trading process. And there are so many good things that are said about this company. Although, like any broker, there are also some negative reviews. In my opinion, it is normal and even shows the honesty of what is said.

Paul Wexler,
Borken, Germany,
May 10, 2021,

My opinion about Trendex

It's as follows. On the one hand, the broker is positioning itself as a company for professionals. Here there is an opportunity to become a manager. And the minimum deposit is not for beginners. Although there is an opportunity to save 50% of the deposit. But that is another story.
On the other hand, services were not very prosperous from the very beginning. I'm talking about the Active8 platform. It is too simple for professionals. MT4 also wasn't a good fit for Trendex with its business model. The brokerage company offers social trading and is planning to launch full-scale trust management soon. There is no functionality in MT4 to implement what they have in mind.
However, it's good that in the end, WebTrader appeared in the company. The platform is much more professional. But we can close our eyes to all of this. Because their spreads are excellent.

Benjamin Gilbert,
Lachute, Canada,
Apr 29, 2021,

What about this broker?

Everything is evident here. You just register, and the manager instructs you, answers your questions. And that's it, trade! By the way, the instruction is valuable. The broker has WebTrader terminal. It is more simple and multifunctional. So that's my impression of the broker.

Julien Boulay,
Paris, France,
Apr 25, 2021,

I have no problem with Trendex

Because the company does not really create any problems or difficulties, it is always on the same side with you. And for me this is certainly important, because I am already nervous every day - when I analyze the market, when I open orders, when I follow them, when I determine the required free margin, etc.
And it is extremely important for me to have such support and I think that many traders will agree with me. This creates a certain comfort and confidence in the future.