GrahamAlpha.com Review

EZ2Go Ltd

Updated: Jun 4, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

GrahamAlpha is a forex broker. Graham Alpha offers the MT4, WebTrader and Active8 forex trading top platform. GrahamAlpha.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks indices, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

GrahamAlpha.com

Grahamalpha.com is part of EZ2Go Ltd group. Known members of this group include BTSave.net.

Join live discussion of GrahamAlpha.com on our forum

Oct 24, 2020,

Withdrawal is blocked after trading

Stay away.
You would be asked to pay a commission after supposedly successful trade.
So if your trade is successful it's not good for you as you'll have to find 20% to deposit and without any guarantee that you will get your capital back.

Cathy P,
brisbane, Australia,
Jun 3, 2021,

GRAHAM ALPHA HAS NOT PROCESSED MY WITHDRAWAL REQUEST

Not sure why it is necessary to even give Grahamalpha 1 star. It is my opinion that this broker is the cruelest kind of scammer imaginable. I was given to a "senior account manager" by the name Raymond Parker who I now believe is just a scam artist. He is a very smooth talker and very good at avoiding questions he doesn't want to answer, but seems to know a lot about trading. He comes across as a genuine person. He did tell me that there would be 20% commission, which I was happy to pay. Appears to be a careful and accurate trader. I invested money and my account grew. Then he tells that before I can withdraw funds, I need to pay the commission into my account. Not what I thought and was thinking that the commission would come from the money that was profit on the account. I am unable to find these details stated anywhere on the website. Then the "financial department" calls and says that there is a 10% withdrawal fee on the withdrawal. Again not written anywhere on the website. Lots of surprises with this one. Then the biggest surprise of all, after the smooth talking Raymond tells me the withdrawal will only take 24 hrs, the withdrawal is approved and I haven't been able to contact anyone since. And I certainly have not received any withdrawal money. I have tried messaging, ringing and emailing and i have received no response.
It would appear that they have stolen my money.

Mar 3, 2021,

Broker does not pay on Request

ADVICE: Stay completely away. GA is a referral broker from ToolsTrade.com a signals provider. Their rep/client advisor will phone continually requesting more funds. Funds are sent via bitcoin-currency transfer apps as go-between agents. They use AnyDesk remote access to the agents to signup to them and view your bank account. On request for a withdraw, requests are auto-cancelled unless bank swift transfer info is sent. But on doing so are ignored. Provision for bank info on their site has only just been made after over a year without it.
Their T&Cs state that chargebacks are not allowed. For large amounts the only way forward to complain of fraud to you bank, who may involve the UK FSCS

Jan 12, 2021 - 1 Star Takes control of your desktop using Anydesk and demands funds over and above your personal risk limit [as advised by all pro trading advisors] On request for withdrawal, nothing is ever done or answered. Its not known if anyone has ever got paid from them!