LiteTradeBOptions.com Review

Algobit Ltd

Updated: Oct 20, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
LiteTradeBOptions.com
LiteTradeBOptions.com is part of Algobit Ltd group. Known members of this group include IQ-TradeUnion.com, Plus-Options.com, Lite-Options.com, TripleCoinOptions.com, 24Coins-Option.com, CapitalForexTrade.com, WindxOptionTrade.com, CoinTrade360.co, 360Options.co, ExcelbOption.com, WorldWideCapitalFX.com, GigaOptionTrade.online, MergeOptions.com, EA-ForexAndBinaryOption.com, HenshAWOptionins.com, PayDayBOptions.com, 365EATrading.com, WatchDogTradingOptions.com, EliteOptionTrade.com, FXCMWorldMarket.com, TradesFXPlus.com, GlobalCapitalOptions.com, VideForex.com, BinaryMate.com, Finrally.com.

Join live discussion of LiteTradeBOptions.com on our forum

Fred M,
United States, USA,
Apr 18, 2020,

Scam

They have a person named Theodore Aaron contact you and discuss the investment. Once you invest he repeatedly send you updates with large increases on your investment. Then 3 days into the investment I am told my funds are frozen because I qualify for a VIP upgrade and I have to add more funds. I say I am happy with the present program but I am told if I don't pay for the upgrade then I am completely out of the investment. After repeated emails, I never heard back from anyone and my initial investment return request was completely ignored.

Washington, USA,
Dec 16, 2019,

Horrible, Evil, SCAM

I had been talking with a guy on Instagram for a couple months. He advertises on Instagram under the name ForexCliff for bitcoin mining. He was very convincing, I feel so foolish. Anyway I sent him $7500 that "apparently" grew to 122,000. I agreed on commission. They plagiarized IQ Options Terms and Conditions. Missing places they should have changed the name or other info. Very sloppy. Their home page is copied from Binarymates YouTube. The home page re-directs when you click on "Log In" and goes to a really cheesy site. I had zero control of my account nor could I even get in for the first 10 days. Finally I had access and realized what I had done. I played on them to see how far they'd go. I was hit with a $19,000 "Cost of Transfer" fee. The T&C that they stole said fees come right off the top. Then their story changed to "hidden Fees." I've had it with this guy pestering me for money.