LiteTradeBOptions.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 27, 2020
Algobit Ltd
LiteTradeBOptions.com is part of Algobit Ltd group. Known members of this group include IQ-TradeUnion.com, Plus-Options.com, Lite-Options.com, TripleCoinOptions.com, 24Coins-Option.com, CapitalForexTrade.com, WindxOptionTrade.com, CoinTrade360.co, 360Options.co, ExcelbOption.com, WorldWideCapitalFX.com, GigaOptionTrade.online, MergeOptions.com, EA-ForexAndBinaryOption.com, HenshAWOptionins.com, PayDayBOptions.com, 365EATrading.com, WatchDogTradingOptions.com, EliteOptionTrade.com, FXCMWorldMarket.com, TradesFXPlus.com, GlobalCapitalOptions.com, VideForex.com, BinaryMate.com, Finrally.com.
LiteTradeBOptions.com

Join live discussion of LiteTradeBOptions.com on our forum

Washington, USA,
Dec 16, 2019,

Horrible, Evil, SCAM

I had been talking with a guy on Instagram for a couple months. He advertises on Instagram under the name ForexCliff for bitcoin mining. He was very convincing, I feel so foolish. Anyway I sent him $7500 that "apparently" grew to 122,000. I agreed on commission. They plagiarized IQ Options Terms and Conditions. Missing places they should have changed the name or other info. Very sloppy. Their home page is copied from Binarymates YouTube. The home page re-directs when you click on "Log In" and goes to a really cheesy site. I had zero control of my account nor could I even get in for the first 10 days. Finally I had access and realized what I had done. I played on them to see how far they'd go. I was hit with a $19,000 "Cost of Transfer" fee. The T&C that they stole said fees come right off the top. Then their story changed to "hidden Fees." I've had it with this guy pestering me for money.