BestFreeForexEA.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 23, 2020

About BestFreeForexEA.com

BestFreeForexEA.com develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. BestFreeForexEA.com's MT4 EAs include RMI EA and BlastBands EA for online currency trading. RMI EA trades on GBPCAD, UDCAD. BlastBands EA works on EURUSD, EURJPY and USDCAD.

BestFreeForexEA.com

Join live discussion of BestFreeForexEA.com on our forum

Edmonton, AB, Canada,
Mar 19, 2020,

Ryan is aweseome!

Who know that there would be another Devon Reviewing you Ryan! He responds to emails super fast and his EA RMI PRO V2 is AMAZING! I'm literally going to join his broker once I get $500 asap and do some trading right now.

You truly are a super nice guy and I hope that this opens up the world for people to be financially stable

Devon, United Kingdom,
Mar 16, 2020,

Good EA's

I have been testing their Pro EA for a few months now and the results look very promising. I have tested a LOT of EA's over the past year or so, some bought and some free. Started with a selection of approx 20 and only 2 remain - one of which is from BestFreeForexEA.

Coupled with good communication & support from the author and different options for getting access to the EA easily justifies the 5 stars!

Warsaw, Poland,
Jan 25, 2020,

Applause BlastBands EA

I have tested lot of EAs in the past, started 5 years ago, then I had long break, as I've focused on my professional career. Now I started again my adventure and the BlastBands EA caught my attention as one of the best commercially available EA's. You can expect quick wins, but it also has a built-in mechanism to limit losses. There is no holly grail, you have to accept some losses to earn money on the end, it's like a cost if you run the business to have a profitable fiscal year on the end. So if you have rational expectations, BlastBands EA is the best investment in my opinion. Great job!

Chris,
England, United Kingdom,
Jan 8, 2020,

BB and RMI EAs

I’ve used probably 3 EAs before this one and the drawdown they had was always stupidly high. Started off using the RMI and made a consistent profit each week which is nice to see. Then bought the BB and that trades everyday perfectly making me money! I trade on the side too but it I don’t see many trades that day I don’t mind because these EAs are making me money :D worth every penny. Ryan seems very nice and replies to my messages. Cheap price considering the level of EAs they have!