XBTFX.io Review

Updated: Nov 20, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

XBTFX is a forex broker. XBTFX offers the MT5, MT5 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. XBTFX.io offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

XBTFX.io

Established: 2019
Address: First Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Ltd Building, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@xbtfx.io
CFD: (150+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), Dotpay, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies, Ripple, Tether
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies, Ripple, Tether

Join live discussion of XBTFX.io on our forum

XBTFX.io profile provided by XBTFX, Dec 19, 2019

- Blockchain Deposit, Same day Withdrawals

Colombia, Colombia,
Nov 18, 2020,

Good Experience

I have been a customer for 3 months and think they are very reliable. Trades have been punctual and precise , service is good and crypto transfer is prompt.

Doha, Qatar,
Oct 26, 2020,

Very well setup

I am impressed with the web functionality with exchanging crypto , creating accounts and the overall handling. The only wish I had is the ability to adjust my leverage without a ticket. In that regard, Service has been excellent

morocco, Morocco,
Oct 12, 2020,

Without incident

Absolutely one of the best brokers I’ve dealt with in this space. Spreads, execution, deposit and withdrawal all without incident and quick . If you have a problem or a question, they respond quickly and are helpful. Thank you for the way you do business, I will write another revive as I continue to use them

Dave,
Madrid, Spain,
Oct 12, 2020,

You might (or not) close your position

Depending if you are earning or losing you might be able to close your position or you might have a metatrader "add to position" in which you have to try for hours before closing a position.

Very unconfortable.

Reply by XBTFX submitted Nov 8, 2020:
Hello Dave, Thank you for your choice and trust in XBTFX.

In September we had responded to your ticket and hope that you are no longer having problems with trading . In your case, it was specific to stock symbols trading on MT5 web . We hope our suggestion to instead use the Metatrader 5 desktop or mobile version solved the problem

If you have any questions, we will be glad to help you.

We wish you successful trading and have a nice day.
doha, Qatar,
Sep 10, 2020,

no monkey business

quick btc withdrawal, orders are opened and closed quickly as well, there are no problems with the support

Subotica, Serbia,
Aug 31, 2020,

My opinion

Excellent spreads, withdrawal time is no more than a day. The support responds within a few minutes. I opened an account only for a couple of months and so far everything suits me.

Bretagne, France,
Aug 17, 2020,

Good broker

I first made an account with them because there is no requirement to verify your identity in order to trade or withdraw unless you want to use Tether. Trading ea works here with no problem. No one has blocked me so far. If you are considering to use them, you should know they accept and send money only to crypto wallets. This feature is not suitable for everyone but great for me.

santorini, Greece,
Aug 3, 2020,

Best for using crypto

In the previous 8 months I have used 3 crypo based brokers and found xbtfx to be by far the best overall. If you have some experience using crypto based forex brokers, you will understand this very quickly when testing them. I can confirm multiple BTC and ETH withdrawals I did were always processed quickly. The exchange feature is very useful and they recently made DAI accounts which I believe is brilliant. If any of these conditions change, I will update this review.

Saxony, Germany,
Jul 30, 2020,

Recommended to trade here

I have probably been one of their bigger clients at least when I joined them (they were out only for a couple of months). Since I started using them I have been in communication with them almost on a weekly basis. Before I decided to deposit I send them a list of like 10 questions I wanted to be answered before I deposit funds worth over 20k USD. I asked them about their liquidity providers, their pricing, how I can trust them, etc. I told them I will deposit with you if you start supporting DAI cryptocurrency and they got back to me week and a half later with the currency implemented as they were preparing it. The main reason I wanted to deposit with them is that I wanted to trade Bitcoin CFD that is OPEN during the weekend and denominated in USD. These services like BitMex that are crypto derivatives on dealing books are great and all but their pricing mechanism is very shady (think of XRP scandal) and their deposits are only in BTC. I am an avid Crypto user but when it comes to trading the volatility of BTC is just no good for your equity, so these guys kinda bridged the gap for me. I am trading with USDT (usd stable coin) Bitcoin that works over the wknd. Pretty happy about it and will start trading with DAI accounts as well in case something happens with tether. I honestly, don’t think its that expensive like the comments below. Bigger brokers have much wider spreads than XBTFX on their BTC CFD, so yeah.

Alagoas, Brazil,
Jul 22, 2020,

Confused...

Confused...
I opened an account to test the broker. I liked having several options for cryptocurrencies and the conversion system. But there should be conversion from cryptocurrencies to USD. I couldn't find how to convert crypto to USD and so I couldn't buy shares. or trade the XAU / USD pair. The spread is absurdly high. I had no problems with withdrawing the balance

Reply by XBTFX submitted Jul 27, 2020:
Hello Durval, Thank you for your choice and trust in XBTFX.

We were happy to chat with you over facebook assist you directly after your confusion noted here. We have large options of crypto wallets, for example you can deposit and withdraw BTC or BNB (we have 13 currencies as an option for now, with the ability to exchange), and you can trade with any of 5 cryptos in MT5 ( BTC, ETH, XRP, USDT, DAI) . For now we don’t offer trading or conversion to USD fiat because the priority of XBTFX to specialize in trading FX , Crypto and CFD trading using Crypto with privacy.

Our clients can use any of crypto wallets where you can convert crypto into USD stablecoins such as USDT or DAI if you wish to be in USD equivalent valuation.

We are also pleased to inform you that we added decentralized stablecoin DAI that you can use as a base currency for trading in MT5 as a USD equivalent valuation. Full DAI functionality of deposit and withdrawal is available at KYC level 1 which is email verification.

We wish you successful trading and have a nice day.