XBTFX.io Review

Updated: Apr 12, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

XBTFX is a forex broker. XBTFX offers the MT5, MT5 Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platform. XBTFX.io offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

XBTFX.io

Established: 2019
Address: First Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Ltd Building, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@xbtfx.io
CFD: (150+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), Dotpay, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies, Ripple, Tether
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies, Ripple, Tether

Join live discussion of XBTFX.io on our forum

XBTFX.io profile provided by XBTFX, Dec 19, 2019

- Blockchain Deposit, Same day Withdrawals

Tbilisi, Georgia,
Apr 10, 2021,

Excellent Broker

XBTFX is my favorite broker. Fast deposit and withdrawal and the best crypto metatrader. I suggest them to add BSC network coins for deposit because the fees for ETH , DAI and USDT are too high . BSC is much better network. Kaya in support took my recommendation and i hope they will add it.

Radom, Poland,
Mar 22, 2021,

Crypto in, crypto out

Been with them for a while now. Crypto in, crypto out with zero problems or delays. The platform is fast and responsive. The support staff is professional and they are very prompt in replying.

Paris, France,
Mar 16, 2021,

ETH trading

I am trading ethusd with this broker with my EA. I find that there are very good conditions for scalping here. Platform works properly, I have not experienced any trading problems with my ea for last four months here. Costs of trading are very low. I use the standard account where i dont have additional trading costs aside from spreads, which are some 2-6 $ on ethusd which is extremely low. These are much lower from ones that I had with my previous broker.

Namur, Belgium,
Mar 11, 2021,

gold 100X

With my previous broker I had leverage of 20:1 for trading gold and very high spreads. I have much better leverage of 100:1 here and also decents spreads of 15 cents or so. Aside, platform works without any interruptions and all my trades open and close quickly.

Athens, Greece,
Mar 3, 2021,

Support

Really enjoying using XBTFX, they are with best features/conditions all around for using crypto currency to trade forex and other markets on metatrader . My only negative is I did find it a bit difficult funding trading because it was not quite clear how to transfer the wallet funds into the trading account and there were no directions I could find. I don’t like spending extra time to figure out steps such as this. Support was extremely helpfully providing me screenshots showing what to do . Everything from here forward has been excellent .

Valverde, Italy,
Feb 26, 2021,

Fair conditions for stocks traders

I have chosen this broker, because I think that there are pretty fair conditions for trading US shares and the reviews here are very good. Commissions are indeed low some $0.1 per share with low stock spreads even when markets are volatile. Also, there is no commission on withdrawals. Everything runs fast and tight here.

Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Feb 11, 2021,

Fast withdrawals

What I like the most with this broker is very fast withdrawals. Have made three requests up to now and each time received funds on wallet within 2-3 hours.

Nizami region, Azerbaijan,
Feb 4, 2021,

Good first impression

Hi folks, I have recently started to trade with this broker, so I would share here some of my first impressions. I am using USDT based standard account to trade crypto. Platform is MT5. Thou I have previously worked on MT4, I dont see too much difference besides that if you use programs for mt4 they need to be remade to work on MT5. For less than a month, I haven’t experienced any sort of delays or operational problems. As for spreads, I would say that they differ for each currency. Spreads on majors are some 1-3 points, but on BTC can be higher. Compared with my previous broker, I can say that spreads are here lower or the same. For me it is also nice to be able to use leverage, which is allowed 25:1 for trading cryptos. On the negative side, they are unable to guarantee that my stop loss order will be executed with certainty. I didn’t experienced that in my trading, but I have checked with customer support, and they have honestly explained to me that in volatile markets, this option cannot be guaranteed to any trader. I did only one very small withdrawal in order to check if this is functioning right, and did received my coins in wallet within 2 hours, which I find is extremely fast execution. Overall, my first impressions are good. Hope that I will have the same feeling after I spend more time here.

jakarta, Indonesia,
Jan 29, 2021,

Decent broker

I have an ecn usdt based account for trading forex. There is good choice of pairs which includes all majors and also several exotic currencies. Allowed leverage is 500:1 which could be higher for this kind of trading, but its fine for me. Commission on ecn account is reasonable at $3.5 per lot. Withdrawals are very fast and within a day.

Narammala, Sri Lanka,
Jan 26, 2021,

Low commission on share CFDs

In my personal opinion, there is good choice of share CFDs from USA to trade here. Commission goes up to $0.1 per share, which is much lower compared with other brokers, or at least, compared with brokers with whom I have previously traded