XBTFX.io Review

Updated: Sep 23, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

XBTFX is a cryto and forex broker. XBTFX offers XBTFX Trader as well as MT4, MT5, MT Mobile and WebTrader forex trading top platforms. XBTFX.io offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

XBTFX.io

Established: 2019
Address: First Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Ltd Building, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@xbtfx.io
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, XBTFX Trader
CFD: (150+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), Dotpay, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies, Ripple, Tether
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies, Ripple, Tether

Join live discussion of XBTFX.io on our forum

XBTFX.io profile provided by XBTFX, May 24, 2021

XBTFX is a crypto forex broker registered in SVG. Deposit, Exchange, Trade, Withdraw using 15 Cryptocurrencies and Stablecoins . Trade Crypto, FX, Metals , CFDS and Stocks on Metatrader 5, Metatrader 4 and the proprietary XBTFX Trader web platform using multiple crypto currency account balance options.

Anna suarez,
Spain, currently in, Bulgaria,
Sep 22, 2021,

MT4

No problems with deposits and withdrawals from profits, I have found XBTFX to be the most reliable and best to use option if you are using crypto. I have never had a platform outage or price freezes with them like I have seen happen while trading with another broker similar to them. Now that they offer MT4 I have migrated my MT4 trading over. I’m happy the MT4 is in USD because I don’t like trading or configuring my EAs with BIT balances. A++, i hope it stays like this.

Braga, Portugal,
Sep 7, 2021,

Well designed interface

The User interface is simple, I am a fan of simple, straightforward and easy-to-use design. Trading execution is usually fast, spreads are right and no requotes so far. There are some slippages during high volatility periods that are usually small. As volatile as XAUUSD can be, the slippages are low.

Santarém, Portugal,
Aug 24, 2021,

The services

The minimum deposit is $1 but that is very tricky. I will advise everyone to be careful not to fall into that trap. Personally, I don't think anyone should trade with an amount that is lower than $500. It helps for flexibility and using different strategies.
I have two trading accounts here, one standard account for forex trading and some stocks and the ECN for my cryptocurrency portfolio.
I withdraw every 2 weeks and there have been no issues. I had a little issue once with withdrawal, it was the help desk that made me know that it was because I used an incompatible USDT address. I got the confirmation early the next day after i resent the request.
In summary, I have been comfortable with the services here and recommend trading here if you want to trade using crypto.

Vasteras, Sweden,
Aug 16, 2021,

Crypto is Strictly CFDs

The crypto pairs are cfd trading only but are open for trading on the weekend which is a requirement for me. The leverage is quite high. Recommend. Support responds fast, had some problems with undestanding how to withdrawal and asked in advance. They don't need passport ( unless i want to release 10k or more within one day )

Amir,
Armenia, Armenia,
Jul 8, 2021,

Good broker

I don't think that it's the greates broker. It's standard, there is no perfect broker to be clear. It's possible to use xbtfx wallets to change f.e. btc to usdt but the fee is too much. So I recommend to depositing what you will use on the trading account.

Anca,
Timisoara, Romania,
Jun 10, 2021,

Trade here too

I use two brokers for my trades for security reasons, and they both offer good trading conditions. XBTFX particularly offers MT5 platform, news, and analytics, quick withdrawal, and it accepts ea

Szczecin, Poland,
May 8, 2021,

One of the best for forex and crypto trading

I have been using xbtfx for some months and have had no problems at all. Speed of withdrawls have been excellent, deposit is fast, it's all crypto. Thus far ETH, BTC, EUR, and Gold spreads are very good. I recommend the ecn account. The new platform is also impressive but i find myself staying on MT5 for the mobile app and some indicators i run. Overall, very happy.

Ireland, Ireland,
Apr 20, 2021,

No Trade Fraud

This broker does not add extra pips to executed trades. They place them immediately, I execute them.

Tbilisi, Georgia,
Apr 10, 2021,

Excellent Broker

XBTFX is my favorite broker. Fast deposit and withdrawal and the best crypto metatrader. I suggest them to add BSC network coins for deposit because the fees for ETH , DAI and USDT are too high . BSC is much better network. Kaya in support took my recommendation and i hope they will add it.

Radom, Poland,
Mar 22, 2021,

Crypto in, crypto out

Been with them for a while now. Crypto in, crypto out with zero problems or delays. The platform is fast and responsive. The support staff is professional and they are very prompt in replying.