XBTFX review: Regulations, Trading platforms, Broker features, and User ratings.

4.257 • 39 REVIEWS
Updated: Oct 3, 2022
XBTFX.io
XBTFX is a forex broker. XBTFX offers MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MT Mobile and MT WebTrader forex trading top platforms. XBTFX.io offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options. Please read XBTFX Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker here.
4.257 • 39 REVIEWS

V
Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of,
Aug 16, 2022,

Trading conditions are okay

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
The trades are executed immediately, and I also get to trade news with minimal issues with slippages. I had to study the feeds closely, and now I can confirm that the assets are also in real-time.The broker relies on liquidity providers and is not a market maker.
C
caterina
Bucine, Italy,
Aug 11, 2022,

Leverage for cryptos

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
In my opinion I have good trading conditions for trading crypto here copared to what i have experienced on the high leverage perp exchanges. I require market orders to trade and XBTFX is very cheap as they dont have that scam fills on the perp order books when you market order . Fixed cost per deal is 0.075% which is average but cheaper when you are not getting timed out and slipped on the books like the other exchanges. When I compare costs here with spreads, it makes a huge difference.
A
Zürich, Switzerland,
Jul 15, 2022,

no requotes

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Prior to switching to XBTFX, I was always dealing with requotes, especially with limit orders and frequent slippages. My trade entries were always bad, and my exits were no better. Since I joined here months ago, I have experenced low slippages I haven't had any requotes.
V
Vince
Caldicot, United Kingdom,
Jul 8, 2022,

Good leverage for cryptos

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
In my opinion , which is based on three previous crypto brokers, I think that XBTFX have one of the most favourable conditions for trading and using crypto on the fx platforms.

1. here I the fixed fee for cryptos of 0.075% but sprads are tight and im not seeing much slippage compared to taker orders on other platforms.
2. this broker allows leverage of 25:1 to be used for crypto trading. A lof of brokers have higher leverage but when you get over 5-10x with crypto the swings are insane the the fees add up faster taking you to zero. I suppose capping at 25:1 is a good way to remove the temptation to do something that will lose you all your money.
3. withdrawals are proceed within 1 day ( usded my binance wallet).
A
Ostrava, Czech Republic,
Jun 14, 2022,

Low trading cost

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
The fees charged are transparent and low. I do not bother about my small account balance because the fees are also very small and does not affet my profit. The broker charges $3.5 per $100,000 traded which is lower than my other broker who is $5

Recommend to try them
*recommend also to do kyc to avoid problems
G
Leicester, United Kingdom,
Jun 13, 2022,

Trading news here a few month

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I'm trading news* here starting from this year. Used usdt to deposit, no problems, transaction was accepted quite fast (used bnb network). The withdrawals take a bit more time, usually 2-5 hours dirung business day. I have a special ea that opens stop orders so xbtfx accept news trading as well as experts too. The spread is quite tight for usdcad, eurusd.

*kudos to FPA team who provide good news signals, btw i usually ignore gbp news because of huge spreads (tested in other brokers everywhere the spread during gbp news is huge! even during nfp the spread is much less)
R
Stockholm, Sweden,
Jun 2, 2022,

Quick registration and verification

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I really like that i was able to register on the platform quickly and start trading within a few minutes. They will allow you to trade with a withdrawal limit before verification . I have been trading without issues for a while now. I get my withdrawals at the right time and have seen no minipulation on the crypto pairs
Depositing before verification is very risky.  Any broker allowing a withdrawal of more than the initial deposit before verification could easily find itself in trouble over AML violations.
T
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Jan 7, 2022,

Quality broker

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I trade with xbtfx over 1 year and I am satisfied!
Without manipulation and any failures.
Fast withdraw and no problems.
I will hope that the company will flourish
P
Sevilla, Spain,
Dec 20, 2021,

Good broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have traded mostly altcoins with this broker, because there is a solid list, with relatively lower spreads compared with other crypto brokers on the market. Recently they have added Solana AVAX and Cardano to list, which I think was quite positive move from this broker. Good job !
B
Dusseldorf, Germany,
Nov 26, 2021,

Highly recommended

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
My trading is all through MT4 EAas and the most important thing for me, broker to broker, is stability, fill speed and slippage. I’m very impressed at how well their MT4 is handling my volume and I find it extremely stable. The server has a daily restart, which is expected but operation and execution is professional.
Page 1 of 4