XBTFX review: Regulations, Trading platforms, Broker features, and User ratings.

Updated: May 24, 2022 · XBTFX.io  · Is this your company?

XBTFX is a forex broker. XBTFX offers MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MT Mobile and MT WebTrader forex trading top platforms. XBTFX.io offers over 75 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options. Please read XBTFX Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker here.

Minimum Deposit: $5
Established: 2019
Address: First Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Ltd Building, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Customer Service: support@xbtfx.io
Regulations: SVGFSA #152
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, XBTFX Trader
Dealing Desk: ❌ No
WebTrader: ✅ Yes
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (150+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

MAM: ✅ Yes
PAMM: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), Dotpay, Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies, Ripple, Tether (USDT)
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin (DOGE), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Other Crypto Currencies, Ripple, Tether (USDT)

Join live discussion of XBTFX.io on our forum

XBTFX.io profile provided by XBTFX, May 24, 2021

XBTFX is a crypto forex broker registered in SVG. Deposit, Exchange, Trade, Withdraw using 15 Cryptocurrencies and Stablecoins . Trade Crypto, FX, Metals , CFDS and Stocks on Metatrader 5, Metatrader 4 and the proprietary XBTFX Trader web platform using multiple crypto currency account balance options.

velten, Germany,
Mar 29, 2022,

XBTFX

Withdrawal is same day; it has never changed and you can use any of the available cryptocurrencies and stablecoin . They also offers exchange services in the interface which is extremely helpful. Highly recommend this broker!

Gela, Italy,
Mar 22, 2022,

So far so good

I was referred here by a friend who had been trading here for almost a year. I have also been trading here for a few months now and have nothing but postive experiences. Execution has been instant since day 1 and their crypto setup and service is a godsend . Thank you XBTFX

Budapest, Hungary,
Jan 24, 2022,

Entry and exit speed

Spreads are generally low and this is coupled with fast execution speed an no server issues. Slippages do not affect my trades here and I get into trades at important prices . No issues so far with trade entry and exit

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Jan 7, 2022,

Quality broker

I trade with xbtfx over 1 year and I am satisfied!
Without manipulation and any failures.
Fast withdraw and no problems.
I will hope that the company will flourish

Sevilla, Spain,
Dec 20, 2021,

Good broker

I have traded mostly altcoins with this broker, because there is a solid list, with relatively lower spreads compared with other crypto brokers on the market. Recently they have added Solana AVAX and Cardano to list, which I think was quite positive move from this broker. Good job !

Dusseldorf, Germany,
Nov 26, 2021,

Highly recommended

My trading is all through MT4 EAas and the most important thing for me, broker to broker, is stability, fill speed and slippage. I’m very impressed at how well their MT4 is handling my volume and I find it extremely stable. The server has a daily restart, which is expected but operation and execution is professional.

Oct 27, 2021,

The trading cost is quite low

I think this is a fair broker with true ecn account and ecn spreads. The commision is also quite low. What i'd like to improve is education sector. It could be more advanced. Recommend so far.
Bandar, Brunei Darussalam,
Oct 26, 2021,

Fast withdrawal

Withdrawal takes a few hours and there are no charges for funds withdrawal. The broker accepts many crypto coins and stable coins for fund withdrawal too
Oct 23, 2021,

SCAM

SCAM Brocker I'm long time trader . I experienced multiple freezes when market went against me. Finally they disconnected me totally when it was obvious that the market was turning at the point when i was in profit .I took screenshots with journal
with the freeze and after i reacted and they turn it on .I created ticket with them. Their explanation

XBTFX Support
Staff - 10/23/2021 11:38 AM
Hello,
We would like to assure you we haven't turned off trading for you. Price feeds are currently interrupted due to an issue with our liquidity provider, which means that affected pairs cannot be traded. This is a technical issue beyond our control, however, in situation like this we fully reimburse losses that have occured.
Best regards,
XBTFX Support

Tell that to someone else thugs.
Il try to create Traders Court ticket trough FPA. against this broker

Reply by XBTFX submitted Oct 27, 2021:
Thank you for working with support and your understanding of the matter. As we understand it, your review was posted before our discussion and resolution. XBTFX support is happy to support you under any circumstance and we value your continued business. In the future we hope that you will update your review as this issue was technical in nature due to a weekend maintenance that impacted weekend crypto feeds and we have fully refunded you for the impacted trades.

XBTFX would like all FPA users to know that will always do all in our power to make all our clients happy so that traders continue to trade with us under a positive mindset. It's in our best interest that all our clients continue to trade with us as much as possible and are happy with our services. We take responsibility for technical issues and non-market related incidents impacting our users trading. If any future incident is experienced using our services, everyone should be confident XBTFX support is at their disposal for proper discussion and resolution in a timely manner.

Maceio, Brazil,
Oct 5, 2021,

check system is bad

I did the verification and they denied saying that the photos of the documents had been altered, when they weren't. I opened a ticket complaining and sent the documents again, then they blocked the account. Now I can't operate anymore, since I didn't do anything wrong.I have several years of experience with cryptocurrency exchanges and there is always a way for you to redo the verification when there is a problem. XBTFX is the first site that blocks me and doesn't allow me to fix verification issues.

Reply by XBTFX submitted Oct 16, 2021:
Hello,

We apologize for the negative experience! Thank you for being a long time valued customer, you are certainly not blocked. Our KYC process is 100% automated by an AI approver robot which scans over all the uploads and rejects documents that appear cropped or saved by specific graphics programs noted in the metadata. This can often flag legitimate documents and cause unwarranted rejections. Please send a ticket our support via the helpdesk, inside the website, so that a manual review by compliance can be requested.