FXBitcoinTrade.com Review

Global Services Plus Pte Limited

Updated: Mar 16, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXBitcoinTrade.com

WARNING: FXBitcoinTrade.com appears to be a HYIP.  So far, all HYIPS the FPA is aware of turned out to be Ponzi Schemes.  The FPA strongly recommends AGAINST placing money with any HYIP.

Please read this article for more information on HYIPS and similar companies...

Ponzi Schemes and HYIPS - Free Money Traps

FXBitcoinTrade.com is part of Global Services Plus Pte Limited group. Known members of this group include FXCoinex.com.

Join live discussion of FXBitcoinTrade.com on our forum

Jerry Whelan,
Draper Virgina, USA,
Mar 15, 2021,

FXbitcointrade.com

I invested $1000, and occured fees that support or chat desk would not respond to. A few days after the investment, I incurred a $200 Signal fee, then as my account increased, the fee became $500. At that point the profit stopped increasing and I was told by my broker that I had to pay the fee to continue on. Oh, I had tried to withdraw funds, but they said my funds were still in trading so they denied my request. Of course none of this is documented.

Kampala, Uganda,
Jan 31, 2020,

Branson rodgers of fxbitcointrade is a scammer

Branson rodgers scammed me bitcoin worth $1500 and didn’t deliver through his fake site called fxbitcointrade.
Thank you.

Tanzania, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Jan 2, 2020,

They are totally scammers

They have scammed me 700$ through their so called manager Branson Rodgers at first he will tell you initial investment is 500$ when you put cash he will tell to add 200$ then convinced you to send 300$ as withdrawal fee