KryptoKnights.io Review

Duo Holdings LTD

Updated: Sep 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

KryptoKnights is a forex broker. Krypto Knights offers the Web forex trading platform. KryptoKnights.io offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

KryptoKnights.io

Join live discussion of KryptoKnights.io on our forum

Abu DHabi, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 16, 2020,

Kryptoknights is SCAM

Kryptoknights This is a scam company. They are duing fraud with peopels. On 7 September, i received call from David Ross and he convinced me for deposit 500$ and start with it.
After our discussion on 5 September i deposited 500$ in my account that time he told me i can start trading with 500$ and our account manager will trade on your behalf.
That time he told me after making a deposit our financial analyst will call you and guide you more about it and he will take care of
everything. After believing his words I had made a deposit in my account.

Then on 2nd day I had received a call from your financial analyst and he said you can't start trading with 500$ . It's a very small account.
You have to start at least with 2000$ but after this we will do manual trade for you.. after long discussion with a financial analyst i
analise Mr David Ross misguide me just for his commission and now financial analyst telling me different thing and he is not agree to start work on it.

After that i decide to withdrawal of my orignal money. i put the request for widthdrwal but request is still pending. now no one is replying me on email and not

whatsapp. This is fake company and just make money from peoples they are not doing Good.

Kryptoknights need to be stopped.

Kyiv, Ukraine,
Jan 28, 2020,

Good spread, swap and ongoing support from account manager

I joined KryptoKnights cause it was recomendation of my mates, and realized it has tighter spread and lesser swap than my other two brokers. Also, I can trade much more tools.

Actually, I'm satisfied with the service completely, it's fast and clear!

I recommend KryptoKnights. Thanks Adam and all team of KryptoKnights.