WindsorBrokers.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 6, 2018
Windsor Brokers has filed a lawsuit against some of its own clients over negative reviews and forums posts. Windsor Brokers also included the FPA's parent company in this lawsuit. CLICK HERE to see the facts about this.

Formerly at WindsorBrokers.biz

WindsorBrokers.com

Join live discussion of WindsorBrokers.com on our forum

KOTA KINABALU, Malaysia,
Aug 5, 2018,

I've tried trading with windsor with their no deposit bonus offers.

Overall experience, everything works fine to me. Connection are great, customer support works fine. But i never done any deposit or withdrawal so i can never say anything about these particular points.

The only things that turn me off from continuing trading with them is the practice of hedging customer account when margin is 20% and below. They claim to 'help' customer JUST IN CASE they wish to keep the trade, they make a deposit to add available margin and close all the hedging trades by themselves.

As of my personal views on the term JUST IN CASE, it is like to them that customer ALREADY loss their entire account, because you can't do anything at this point except to make a deposit. If you close trades, all will lead to total loss anyway DUE TO THEIR HEDGE TRADES.

To me, this is THE WORST PRACTICE that any broker shall do. So i will surely leave these broker and find other.
jordan, Jordan,
Dec 12, 2017,

A deceptive broker

I won the Facebook contest but refused to pay
He asked for money to be credited in order to be added the prize and though they said it was cash
Cyprus, Cyprus,
Jul 20, 2017,

Solid and reliable broker with very good and friendly service ! Over 30 years of experience in the market says a lot.
5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location in Cyprus which has been used by 2 Windsor Brokers employees in the FPA's forums.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Egypt,
Jun 3, 2017,

this is the scam happened to me and some of my fiends after dealing with Windsor brokers company .. we have been stolen by the company at the same time which proofs there is something fishy regarding the company . and when you ask about your account statement you face a huge bad attitude from their customer service representative . we have all the documents that proofs all the funds transferred to their usd account @ Barclays bank plc , London . i guess they were planing to steal our money from day one . we are still waiting for the FPA to help us get our money back as a part of integrity and honestly .
Cairo , Egypt,
Jun 1, 2017,

Lost all my cash..

It was a terrible experience dealing with Windsor, I lost all my money within a period of a month, and they even didn't send me a warning.
Egypt,
May 31, 2017,

A well known broker gone BAD. No idea why an old broker like windsor starts ripping off people after all those years of success
Moscow , Russian Federation,
May 30, 2017,

I have an account with Windsor Brokers through their Business Introducer Legacy Pro. The account was churned to a handful of dollars instead of reported gains on the principle of thousands of dollars. I found out when I made a withdrawal request and never received a reply or the money. After contacting Windsor and insisting on having access to my account's statement I found it almost empty and those reported gains are all fake and the principle amount all gone. That happened in contradiction to a maximum loss trading threshold as per terms agreed upon. Their business introducer then dissolved and the one who is supposed to be the CEO had gone through an assult on his life. Windsor acts dishonestly and denying any responsibility although the account was methodologically and professionally burned out through the business introducer account who traded on mine only in losses. Later I found it that this process has be applied to all of the other clients. Windsor Brokers was represented by that business introducer and burning out the accounts were done with their knowkedge through their system. That's a scam scheme.
Cairo, Egypt,
May 30, 2017,

Notorious Forex Brokerage Co. "Windsor Brokers Ltd."

Windsor Brokers are real scammers. They stole / hide somewhere the huge invested savings of more than 500 victim Egyptian clients with them since 2015 !!

We have all the evidence & docs to prove & validate our genuine fraud case with them, and thus if they remained playing their famous naive & jerk role, we will surely nail them out shortly at all fronts (legally & publicly to shut down their fraudulent business ASAP)...

Until then, watch out & never deal with such a notorious scamming forex company...
Cairo , Egypt,
May 22, 2017,

Personal experiment

Surely this broker is dishonest in dealing with customers....
My experiment with them was terrible , anyway these is not an individual case..
I think we're hundreds suffering from unethical transactions....
Take care..

Apr 25, 2017 - 1 Star A very bad company as they are not dealing with transparency.... vice versa they are dealing for their own benefit only...
...
May 11, 2017,

Windsor Brokers - SCAM FX Broker

Just came across these reviews and am very relieved to see I'm not the only victim of this scam.

I signed up for account with a BI in Nov 2014 and deposited over $200k at Windsor Brokers. The BI gave me access to their website where I could track deposits, withdrawals and performance. I wasn't fully satisfied with this so I kept calling Windsor and asking them for a username and login so I could directly monitor my account on Windsor's metatrader platform. They refused to give me this and said to contact my BI. But really, I didn't need to contact my BI because they would call him right away after our conversation to alert him. I subsequently would receive a call from the BI asking me why I was calling Windsor. I found this to be very shady so I decided to withdraw money to make sure everything was ok and I received it in my bank account without issues. Thus, I said I would continue with this account.

In the fall of 2015, I heard the BI was kidnapped, hospitalized in a coma, and his partner was killed in broad daylight by gunmen. After this, I contacted Windsor and of course now they were very open and cooperative. They had me sign a form to add my e-mail to the contact list (which they already had but only communicated with the BI) and then gave me my statement. All of my money (over $200k deposit which was showing as over $350k on the BI's webpage) was now down to less than $1k!!

I spoke to everyone at Windsor including their CEO but they kept denying their wrongdoing. However, since every conversation is recorded, I can't wait to hear back from CySec and listen to all these conversations denying me access to my account and asking me to refer back to my BI, even though the contract I signed says otherwise.

Last but not least, I'm a dual citizen (one of which is American) and I've learned that Windsor is not allowed to accept American citizens. They never asked me if I was American or asked me to sign the FATCA compliance form. They were fined for accepting American citizens in 2011 but I guess they didn't learn their lesson. Will go and file a case with the US CFTC again as I know there were several dual American citizens that Windsor obtained as customers.

Avoid this broker, it's a pure scam for money launderers.