FXVPSPro.com Review

Updated: Dec 3, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
FXVPSPro.com

Join live discussion of FXVPSPro.com on our forum

PH, Philippines,
Aug 18, 2020,

WARNING ALERT LEVEL SITE

THEY ACCESS AND BLEW UP MY ACCOUNT

OUR CONVERSATION https://bit+ly/313WPOu (change + to dot)

Dear fellow traders. If you want your account safe. Please leave this site. They blew up my account.

I am posting this for awareness. This site is in the alert level. I leave a negative review before as TAMBAYAN NG BAYAN. Check below comments. After that review they approach me badly. Instead of apologizing for their bad service and explain why their service took up to 15hours they teach me what to do. And ask why I leave negative feed back. Well that's my right as a client. But it does not mean I will not edit my statement. If you don't want to receive a negative review make your job well.
And long conversation happen and suddenly they disconnect my account leaving 0 ZERO balance. They access my vps account without my permission which is illegal.

They open a trade with a huge lot sizes manually. Check the photo attached. Check the difference of my EA robot trades and the manual. In comment section you can see my ea robot name. And the blank comment is the manual they work.

Please help me to spread this as an awareness. You can grab my photos and post it in social media especially in some group of traders. I have also a YT channel and FB groups and pages. Some people say that the operator of this site is in Kota kinabalu. If you have information please email me and I will report this to the authorities. Thank you!