Kridex.com Review

Quantix FS Limited

Updated: Jul 28, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Kridex is a forex broker. Kridex offers the MT4 forex trading top platform. Kridex.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

Kridex.com

Kridex.com is part of Quantix FS Limited group. Known members of this group include Yadix.com.

Join live discussion of Kridex.com on our forum

Botezatu Alexandra,
Bucharest, Romania,
Jul 26, 2021,

No restrictions

The only time I get bored while trading is when the market is less volatile or inactive. I scalp the market when it is volatile and there are no stop loss or take profit restrictions here.

Arya,
Philippines, Philippines,
Jul 11, 2021,

Safe environment

Very low spreads of 0.01-0.03 pips are provided by the broker, the leverage is also flexible and could be changed to fit into different trading styles. The broker is reliable for its provision of a safe trading environment. This is the little I can say for now. I will write more later to help those who want to know more about the broker.
AND BUY VPS if you trade news (there is a list of good trading news on forexpeacearmy forum)!

Bonuan binloc, Philippines,
Jun 23, 2021,

Still fine

I registered here through a referral link from a friend. This is my second month and so far, and I am satisfied with the services here. The spreads are zero pips for forex pairs. Commodities and indices are available. I trade gold and USOIL commodities and only Nasdaq 100 for indices. In my mentor's words, one of the secrets to trading success is not trading everything.

Nantes, France,
Jun 14, 2021,

Deposit and withdrawal

There is a wide range of methods through which withdrawal and deposits could be done. I have used Skrill and web money and there has been no delay. The deposit and withdrawal options are okay. Depositing through Skrill and webmoney is usually instant deposit, withdrawing through these same means is also on the same day. The minimum deposit is $50 and there is no minimum withdrawal. There is also free forex VPS to enhance trade execution. There is a classic VPS, PRO VPS and VIP VPS, I have not tried the PRO and VIP VPS because of money, but even for the classic VPS, you will notice the execution speed when you place trades. The VPS location is in London and the average ping to server is 2 Milliseconds.

May 20, 2021,

Good for fx and index

Fx, commodities and indices have been good here. The spreads are okay and trading conditions seem generally fine. The broker doesn't offer stock trading options and it is the little downside that I see, though this does not cancel the fact that the broker is cool and I still trade fx and indices here. Free VPS also accelerated trade executions and, I had access to it when I opened a pro account. The normal trade executions are also very slow.

Warsaw, Poland,
May 7, 2021,

Trade forex

Forex trading is risky, and the choice of a broker can also make or mar one's trading career. I enjoy trading here and I think the features provided are also fine. Asides the good broker, I dont trade all pairs and I think that might be the secret to my trading success..I trade USDCAD and EURCAD; I have stuck to them for over a year now, when there is no set up, I dont trade.

Sicily, Italy,
Apr 9, 2021,

Cool for scalping

GBPUSD, gold and Nasdaq are my favourites, they are very volatile and that’s the reason for liking them. I have some proven strategies that are very cool for trading and trading with kridex also makes them interesting to use. Scalping the market is one of my major strategies and the tight spreads really help the trades.

When I trade, sometimes I target as low as 8 to 12 pips, using kridex has made that very cool since the spread is usually around 0.0 to 0.4 pips. The platform is very clear for analysis and this is very encouraging

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Apr 7, 2021,

One of the reliable brokers

I find kridex reliable for a number of reasons.

I trade forex and do not go beyond the 4 hours to weekly chart, the candlesticks and chart platform are of good quality, the charts do not break or hang unnecessarily like it is for some brokers.

The spreads are very cool, it averages around 0.5 pips during active trading hours, even though do not have specific currency pairs i trade, i have found it interesting that I could make my analysis on forex pairs and when I don't find a setup, I could move to trading commodities like gold, or even US oil or some indices. I have tried taking some trade on Nasdaq and S&P 500 and I found them cool.

I have used a couple of brokers and the services gotten from them made me believe that kridex services are not bad at all. So it's a nice stp broker with free vps, recommend =)