Just2Trade.online Review

Just2Trade

Updated: Sep 9, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Just2Trade is a forex broker. Just 2 Trade offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. Just2Trade.online offers over 65 forex currency pairs, cfds, stocks, bonds, options, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Just2Trade.online
Related sites include ScorePriority.com, Finam.eu, Finam.ru, and J2TX.com.

Join live discussion of Just2Trade.online on our forum

Just2Trade.online profile provided by Just2Trade, Jun 10, 2020

Just2Trade is a leading international brokerage company providing its Clients with direct access to the major world financial markets. We are the part of the global financial group, which companies are authorized and strictly regulated:
-in USA - by the US Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) under license number 11826
-in EU - by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 281/15
-in Russia - by Bank of Russia under license number 177-02739-100000

J2T is a full-range broker, providing services in all types of assets - stocks, bonds, futures, options, mutual funds - as well as in Forex and cryptocurrencies. We provide access to 20 stock markets and even to stock IPO’s.

Clients’ money in US is protected by Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), in Cyprus – by the government’s Investors Compensation Fund.

Just2Trade advantages:
Partner of the global banking group
We provide reliable protection and safety of your capital

EU authorized and regulated broker
Just2Trade is subject to the strict supervision of European regulators

Full range of services
More than 128.000 tradable instruments – stocks, currencies, options, futures, CFDs, bonds, crypto

Strong international presence
Just2Trade representatives and partners are located in Asia, Europe and USA

Direct access to the markets
Low commissions, instant execution and maximum liquidity

Institutional services
Enhanced cooperation opportunities: from the referral agent to introducing broker.

Jacarei, Brazil,
Sep 8, 2020,

Problem with stock commissions

I've been operating with this broker for some time
I really enjoy operating the Disney asset
I have already made several operations with 2 contracts and the commission charged was 0.34 cents
Today I went to operate the same asset "DIS" with the same contract number and the commission amount of 0.34 cents went to 3.04 dollars
I spoke with the support and the attendant said that the amount charged was normal
but not for me because it was always charged 0.34 cents
when I questioned the attendant, he told me that the terminal was in trouble
but the problem had already been solved, charging the correct amount
but the interesting thing is that in the demo account I use it to do a test before entering the real account
is still charging 0.34 cents for 2 contracts
well, my loss was small at $ 3.04
if the broker is wrong, why not return the money?
even if it is insignificant?

Kyiv, Ukraine,
Jun 17, 2020,

Good company

I like Just2Trade. They offer a very good variety of trading instruments. There are flexible trading conditions, you can choose from different platforms. I'm glad that I'm able to realize my ambitions and express my trading intentions. The platform is worked out to apply skills and fits me perfectly. It is also easy to fund and withdraw money, never had problems with this.