eXcentral.com Review

OM BRIDGE (PTY) LTD

Mount Nico Corp Ltd

Updated: Apr 16, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

eXcentral EU is a forex broker. eXcentral EU offers the MT4 and eXcentral Trader forex trading top platform. eu.eXcentral.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

eXcentral.com
Other related websites include NICOFX.com, eXcentral-int.com; www.mtnico.com.

Established: 2019
Address: Andrea Zappa & Makedonon 4, Honey Court V, 1st floor, Office 11A, 4040 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@excentral-eu.com, 00357 24024022
Regulators: CySEC #226/14
Dealing Desk: Yes
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of eXcentral.com on our forum

Antwan Kelvin,
Cebu City, Philippines,
Apr 13, 2021,

What I like about trading conditions here?

I've been trading at the eXcentral for a while now. But I have already managed to assess the trading conditions here. First of all, the company has a lot of assets. This includes Bitcoin, shares in various companies, currency pairs, etc. In general, there is a lot of room for action. That's why there is always something to trade. When there is always one or another news flashing in the market, it is very important. It's essential to keep up with the market and the news.
But what I like even more is that in eXcentral, they constantly hold educational webinars. So you can learn to understand the market, choose the most important events and determine exactly how they will affect one asset or another.

Loi Van,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Apr 12, 2021,

You can look at this broker from many angles...

On the one hand it really has everything you need to work competently and you can develop - demo, a large number of assets, a variety of tools for technical and fundamental analysis.
On the other hand there is no emphasis on education of the traders, and learning the market is the basis for regular profit.
I want to pay more attention to specifics and more modern ways of trading, because this is what can lead us ahead...
But of course this is purely my personal opinion...

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Apr 14, 2021:
Dear Loi,

Thanks so much for your fair and balanced review and for giving us your take on how our team is doing. We're glad that customers like you are enjoying their experience with eXcentral. Please be sure to inform your account manager of any issues you may have in the future, you can also request a 1 on 1 session with eXcentral's market analyst, Michalis Efthymiou, to sharpen your knowledge of the markets.

Dymas Miskos,
Athens, Greece,
Apr 9, 2021,

I trade major currencies here

I mostly trade major currencies with this brokerage company. On my Classic trading account, spreads are not so good for scalping, so I mostly practice long-term trading. The main thing is that withdrawals are hassle-free for me here. It makes this broker reliable in my eyes.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Apr 13, 2021:
Dear Dymas,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

Shaktar Varghese,
Kollam, India,
Mar 30, 2021,

I agree with the sentiment that this company tries to provide us with all the necessary conditions to enable you to work and to enable you to act in a truly effective way. And that really depends a lot on how you use the opportunities that are presented. But there you can work on technical analysis (there are a lot of tools), fundamental analysis (there are detailed surveys ready to go) and quarterly reports (there are stocks in the trading platform).
So go ahead and try.
And everything will work out for sure.
Especially since the company does not limit you on the amount of capital or on the format of work. And the support team can always give you the help or advice you need.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Apr 5, 2021:
Dear Shaktar,

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how our team is doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience with eXcentral.

Muhanad Tahan,
Cairo, Egypt,
Mar 27, 2021,

I see nothing bad here

I hesitated a lot before joining this broker but then I gathered up my courage and decided to have a try and it turned out that my fear was groundless. After a two-month trading, I can say that the company is fairly reliable. I didn’t notice any signs of cheating here. Furthermore, it’s no problem to withdraw money here.

Dear Muhanad,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

Mateus Rodrigues,
Vazante, Brazil,
Mar 26, 2021,

They’re in line with my trading philosophy

This broker fits my specific trading needs. I’m used to trading a lot throughout the day, but at the same time I do my best to reduce my risk to minimum.
This broker offers to trade Forex instruments with 1:30. That’s an optimal size of leverage for me. The execution here suits me. The main thing is that this broker is not a scam. It follows from my 3-month trading experience with this company.

Dear Mateus,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the future.

Naval Deol,
Satna, India,
Mar 25, 2021,

I started my way in trading with the eXcentral. The reason was the low leverage here. Accordingly, my risks are reduced. So I don't have to worry about quickly spending all my savings.
The second reason is a lot of useful and high-quality information. There are market reviews that help to make the right decision. There is a detailed technical analysis. It is especially important for beginners who want to check the opinions of experts.
Of course, it's important for me to have a great number of assets to trade.
And eXcentral has managed to do all these tasks. But in the process, I realized that I wanted more leverage. Because with more leverage, I can significantly increase my profit. That's why what I thought was an advantage at first turned into a disadvantage.

Dear Naval,

Thank you for such a positive review! This means so much to us, as we strive to provide excellent support to our clients.

Breno Ribeiro,
Uberlandia, Brazil,
Mar 18, 2021,

I like to trade with this company

I rarely test new brokers on a demo account because I know that it’s a worthless thing. Only trading on a real account can help to assess any broker. I’ve been trading for five years and I often trust my intuition when it comes to assessing brokers. I can’t say that my intuition is always right but in most cases it’s really so.
I opened an account here and deposited $300. I was testing it trading currencies for a month and the broker met my expectations. I didn’t see any signs of a fraudulent project. I successfully made several withdrawals and it makes me want to continue trading with this broker.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Mar 19, 2021:
Dear Breno,

Ufa Boutros,
Cairo, Egypt,
Mar 16, 2021,

I tried channel trading here

That’s the first broker with which I tried channel trading. That’s so strange that I didn’t try it with other brokers but you know life is often unpredictable. Previously, I was used to trading on my gut feeling but I often lost.
Perhaps, it’s just a coincidence but I learned about channel trading once I joined this broker. The very idea that I can work between certain levels made my trading less chaotic and more organized. As a result, I started losing less.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Mar 17, 2021:
Dear Ufa,

Tatum Hane,
Caloocan City, Philippines,
Mar 6, 2021,

Beneficial mailing system with news and analytics and no spam

eXcentral has a very convenient mailing system. They only send me the information I need, and they don't spam me with any promotions or bonuses. I, for example, always open e-mails with market reviews and financial news.
Also, the company has very good technical analysis. They pay a lot of attention to understanding the market. They are very good at that. After all, it primarily affects the profitability of customer's trades.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Mar 9, 2021: