eXcentral.com Review

OM BRIDGE (PTY) LTD

Mount Nico Corp Ltd

Updated: Jan 15, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

eXcentral EU is a forex broker. eXcentral EU offers the MT4 and eXcentral Trader forex trading top platform. eu.eXcentral.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

eXcentral.com
Other related websites include NICOFX.com, eXcentral-int.com; www.mtnico.com.

Established: 2019
Address: Andrea Zappa & Makedonon 4, Honey Court V, 1st floor, Office 11A, 4040 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@excentral-eu.com, 00357 24024022
Regulators: CySEC #226/14
Dealing Desk: Yes
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of eXcentral.com on our forum

Jarrell Harber,
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong,
Jan 11, 2021,

im doing my best there

I'm making money with this brokerage, so I'm completely satisfied with it. At least it's CySEC is regulated and imo, that's enough to recommend it. In terms of trading it's also good, I'm making money, so I'm satisfied. Withdrawals are also okey, always in time.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Jan 13, 2021:
Dear Jarrell,

Thank you for such a positive review! This means so much to us, as we strive to provide excellent support to our clients.

Luigi Donnelly,
New Cairo, Egypt,
Jan 5, 2021,

I will continue trading with this broker

My experience with this broker turned out to be successful, although from the very beginning I didn’t expect anything special from it. At first sight, everything I discovered on their site seemed very typical. I don’t know why I put an emphasis on this. Perhaps, I expected a bunch of innovative features from this broker.
However, once I registered with this company and started trading via their Metatrader 4, I liked how it’s going on. In simple words, the broker simply does its job, as it should be. It doesn’t interfere with my trading and allows to withdraw my requested amounts.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Jan 7, 2021:
Dear Luigi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to inform your account manager of any issues you may have.

Bhaveen Shere,
Mumbai, India,
Dec 27, 2020,

I will keep trading with this broker

I followed the advice of my friend and joined this broker. After five months of trading with this broker, I can say that this company absolutely suits me, despite the fact, it doesn’t offer anything unique and its trading conditions are fairly specific. To be exact, given the size of leverage for retail accounts (1:30), I can conclude that the broker mainly targets long-term investors. You know such people don’t need high leverages that can’t be said about intraday speculators who need the opposite.
The broker also offers so-called “Professional accounts,” but they aren’t for ordinary people considering very high minimum deposit.
So, why did I choose this company? I practice long-term investment and in this regard, the company absolutely suits me. I also like execution here. Besides this, I don’t have any problems with withdrawing funds here.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Jan 4, 2021:
Dear Bhaveen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

Modest,
Budapest, Hungary,
Dec 16, 2020,

legit brokerage, but $250 is quite high min depo

exCentral is regulated , that was the point that attracted my attention towards that brokerage, as I was looking only for fully regulated company. In this regard, everything is so nice, you can be sure that brokerage is legit. Also, exCentral has demo-trading, so you can practice before making investment. However, I don't understand why minimum deposit is $250, that's relatively high, imo, I would prefer brokerage with $100 min depo. Moreover, there's only MT4, no MT5, if you used to trading with MT5, you have to make step back.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Jan 4, 2021:
Dear Modest,

Thanks so much for your fair and balanced review and for giving us your take on how our team is doing. We're glad that customers like you are enjoying their experience with eXcentral. Please be sure to inform your account manager of any issues you may have in the future, you can also request a 1 on 1 session with eXcentral's market analyst, Michalis Efthymiou, to sharpen your knowledge of the markets.

Akankwasa,
Accra, Ghana,
Dec 7, 2020,

My WebTrader review

I'll tell a little about the trading platform from the eXcentral. The broker offers the standard MT4 program and its own improvement. I prefer the WebTrader from the company. Because it doesn't need to be installed. You can trade directly in a browser.
So, the WebTrader interface is quite comprehensive. There are templates, indicators, chart settings that can be saved. This is rarely found in online platforms. Although the functions are very convenient for the trader.
I'm glad that I've found a convenient solution for trading.

Dear Akankwasa,

Jatin Sehgal,
Hosur, India,
Nov 23, 2020,

happy trading there

This brokerage has everything I need for convenient trading. Whe I was just starting my trading way, it helped me a lot with education. In fact, many traders are underestimating education, but that's the key for success. Of course there are videos about nothing, like an 'trading is an art'. Such videps are 14 seconds of nothing, no usefulll info. But ebooks pages and webinars can help you a lot. I learned the basics of risk management that way for example.
Trading is also okey, without any problems, just reliable brokerage with CySEC regulation. I faced zero issues and hope I wouldn't face them in future.
But I don't like their click-baiting headline on the main page that was posted now 'Would Biden presidency push the markets to the new highs'. I think that this question should be more analyzed and in the present form it can just bait a lot of traders just to start buying stocks of the US companies.. But there is no guarantee they would keep on growing, especially taking in account Trump still can contest the election in the Supreme Court (and you know what would happen to the market).

Dear Jatin,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating! We look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the future.

Ireti Segunmaru,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Nov 20, 2020,

My lucky choice

I've been trading in eXcentral for almost a year. I started in early 2020 when no one had any idea what it could turn out to be. I don't regret that then I closed my store and switched to trading. Since many of my colleagues went bankrupt at all and remained with nothing.
Now I want to tell you more about the company. eXcentral is a well-regulated broker with small leverage. Therefore, to earn here, it's desirable to have a sufficient deposit. Although the company doesn't limit its clients in this. The minimum deposit's available here. It's about 250$ if I'm not mistaken.
What about conditions? eXcentral has its own platform for trading. There are currencies, stocks, commodities, and indices in the company.
At the moment, I'm testing the education offered by a broker. I watch a video about the strategies and try to implement them. During this experiment, my profit has grown by 10%. So the quality of it is high.

Dear Ireti,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback on FPA.

Mustika Yuniar,
Alor Star, Malaysia,
Nov 18, 2020,

Trading for a year already

That's my second brokerage, but the first one I can really recommend to every trader.
1. It's regulated and that matters. exCentral has CySEC regulation and that's probably one of the most common regulation among the good ones. I know many brokers regulated by and all of them are well-reputable enough, so I think CySEC can be trusted.
2. Relatively low minimum depo, you can start trading with $250. Some other brokers are offering lower depo, but I think $250 is still good enougj.
3. Wide list of stocks, including Kommerzbank and Allianz, so I feel zero inconveniences in designing my investment portfollio.
The only thing I don't like is $10 maintenance fee, but I don't think that's severe disadvantage =)

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Dec 4, 2020:
Dear Mustika,

The team here at eXcentral is thrilled to receive such great rating, thank you.

Shinymy,
Giza, Egypt,
Nov 11, 2020,

Another good MT broker

As a pure practical person, when choosing a broker, I never pay attention to things that don’t make sense for me. For example, I don’t care about regulation. I had negative experiences with brokers who boasted several respected regulators, but they let me down. That’s very sad. So, from my point of view, regulation is an absolutely marketing thing, the very essence of which is to give potential customers peace of mind and neutralize their critical mind.
My algorithm of assessing any broker is very simple, but it works. I open a trading account with a broker I’m interested in, deposit funds and then start trading. Once I’m satisfied with execution, I try to make several withdrawals. If I receive money, I decide to keep collaborating with this particular broker.
I evaluated exCentrial the same way. I signed up with them, traded for three weeks and then successfully withdrew my gains to my Skrill account. I can say nothing about their customer support because I had no issues with the broker.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Nov 20, 2020:
Dear Shinymy,

Ikhsan Prastuti,
Angke, Indonesia,
Nov 7, 2020,

Good app and great Analytics

I mainly trade from my smartphone on the eXcentral platform. The company has a handy mobile app. Usually, I try not to clog the phone memory with apps, but it works fine. So, I still use it.
I can't say anything about the trading conditions because I haven't compared them to other companies.
But they have excellent Analytics. It's true. The data is great because it's possible to connect Trading Central here. There is an indicator for MT4, which highlights the key levels. It's not an eXcentral development, so I can't add a point for it. But for the integration with Trading Central, my respect.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Nov 20, 2020:
Dear Ikhsan,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.