eXcentral.com Review

OM BRIDGE (PTY) LTD

Mount Nico Corp Ltd

Updated: Oct 26, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

eXcentral EU is a forex broker. eXcentral EU offers the MT4 and eXcentral Trader forex trading top platform. eu.eXcentral.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

eXcentral.com
Other related websites include NICOFX.com, eXcentral-int.com; www.mtnico.com.

Established: 2019
Address: Andrea Zappa & Makedonon 4, Honey Court V, 1st floor, Office 11A, 4040 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@excentral-eu.com, 00357 24024022
Regulators: CySEC #226/14
Dealing Desk: Yes
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of eXcentral.com on our forum

Prashant Ghale,
Gorkha, Nepal,
Oct 22, 2020,

I can trust this broker

It is fine to trade with eXcentral. The brokerage works well without creating any problems for itself or its clients, and I really appreciate it.
Before that I had not had a very positive experience in trading, as I hadn't checked my previous broker very carefully. But with eXcentral I didn't make the same mistake, and when I opened an account with it I knew for sure that it had a regulator.
Now I realized how important it is for a broker to have a regulator, because it is a guarantee that it is reliable and you can trust it.
I haven't been trading with a broker that long, so I am still trading on a Classic account. The trading conditions on this account are not the best that a broker has, but I don't want to open a more expensive account yet.
I also really like the fact that it has free training, which includes interactive training courses, video reviews, daily market analysis and live webinars. All this makes trading more diverse and the training itself more effective.
So in general, I liked trading with eXcentral, you can really trust the brokerage. I think I'm going to open a Silver account in the near future, because it has more advantageous trading conditions than I have now.

Killy_Tilen,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Oct 13, 2020,

Average trading conditions, but good education materials

There are a lot of useful materials about trading in eXcentral. The company regularly holds webinars. I try not to miss them, because I can`t call myself a professional trader yet. I learn everything on my own.
I would say that spreads are average here. On the other hand, there are no commissions.
A leverage here is small for retail traders. Up to 1:30 only. Of course, you will not earn quickly with small deposit, if you will be using it. But on the other hand, your deposit will be safe. I think, it`s more important.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Oct 16, 2020:
Dear Killy,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience.

Marklos,
Accra, Ghana,
Oct 5, 2020,

Mixed feelings

I'm not so experienced in trading to compare brokers and understand what's good and what's bad but I have mixed feelings after a year of trading with eXcentral. That's typical Forex + CFD, with $250 minimum deposit.
On the one hand, there's nothing wrong with being typical, 90% of traders, as I think, are looking just for market access. On the other hand, I feel that I need more than just typical trading. For example, there's only MT4. For me, as for a trader that have tried MT5 already, that's not enough. And I don't see any point against offering MT5 to all traders, I don't think that can be a challenge for brokerage.
Or, for example, maintenance fee. It's only $10 and if you're trading in order to make momey, you won't even notice this. But I don't understand such pettiness. Why broker simply won't increase spreads by 0.5%, but will not take this $10.
Of course, there are things exCentral is good about. I'm talking about analysis and education. Both of these dimensions are great, a lot of signals, market summaries, news and chart analysis, as well as educational videos, articles and ebooks.
So, as I said, my feelings are mixed, exCentral should try to find balance and then, I think it would have brilliant future in the industry..

Dear Marklos,

We would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review.

Uttam Pahari,
Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Sep 21, 2020,

mostly satisfied

trading there for around 5 months and I'm mostly satisfied. There are some things that I would like to be better but overall the brokerage is great enough to just relax on legal issues and focus on trading.
I'm trading with MT4 there but as I know there is also another trading platform (but I haven't tested it). Despite some of shortcomings, brokerage is really good for one thing - it offers daily analysis and signals)

Dear Uttam,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with eXcentral.

Hazle Crooks,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Sep 18, 2020,

Some things to work on but good overall

I like it when on the brokers' site all the information is in free access, nothing is hidden and you can easily find the information that interests you. When I just opened an account with eXcentral, it was inconvenient that there was no way to know immediately how much it costs to open an account (or I misunderstood somehow). You need to register, and only then you can find out the cost of different types of accounts. This is a bit uncomfortable and slows down the registration process. And you also start to think that the brokerage is hiding something from you (it's a little silly, I know).
But otherwise, I have no complaints about eXcentral. The broker has really exceptional trading conditions: low spreads, high speed and accuracy in processing orders, negative balance protection and so on. So I liked the trading itself, there are no problems at all. I think that a broker should get more recognition in trading circles, because I can hardly find information about eXcentral on different forex forums. And it totally deserves more attention with its trading conditions and quality trading, but this is just my personal opinion))

Dear Hazle,

Thank you for taking the time to review eXcentral, and thank you for your 4-star rating.

Fayez Khudairi,
Tangier, Morocco,
Sep 14, 2020,

regulated and good trading conditions

eXcentral has some clear advantages - it's regulated and that's the most important thing, as I prefer to trade with regulated brokers only. Also, eXcentral offers 2 trading platforms but I strictly suggest you to trade with MT4, as this platform is much better, in my opinion. The thing I don't like - high inactivity fee ($80 a month) but I hope I won't face it =)
In other regards brokerage is good enough.

Dear Fayez,

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review, and we appreciate your feedback regarding our fees. We have taken this into account, and we have passed this information to our team.

Fredian,
Es Senia, Algeria,
Sep 8, 2020,

A lot of promises...

I liked working with eXcentral. It is a broker with good trading conditions. Although when I only opened an account with a brokerage, I expected my trading to be a little different. I just don't like when a broker promises a lot. It's just wrong to promise some success to your clients and stuff, because it doesn't depend 100% on the broker. But in spite of that, I had a positive trading experience with a broker.

Dear Fredian,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with eXcentral. Our goal is to achieve customer satisfaction and it sounds like we have achieved that goal with you.

Weston Bogisich,
Kampong Bukit Panjang, Singapore,
Sep 6, 2020,

The broker I finally liked

It took a long while to find a broker that I wouldn't hesitate to open account with. I know people often tell that the broker must be a regulated NDD broker, that's it. I totally disagree!
Regulations are important, but I'd consider it to be the bottom the the trader's 'maslow pyramide' of concerns about the brokerage.
I learnt a lot about how brokers operate, what difficulties one can expect and those kinds of things before I opened and funded account. And yeah, I've developed a trading system before I've done that as well ;)
Anyway, what I wanted to say is that excentral has got all the standard features and possesses all the qualities that traders normally like about the brokerage. But that's not what I liked it for.
Customer care. That's it!
Simply visit the website and click 'Trade Area'. See?
No annoying offers to open/register/fund your trading account first. They simply put the trade area with all the live charts right there, right away!
That was something that astonished me and that was the love at first glance. No pressure. No annoying ads, bonuses, etc. So that's how I registered an account. It happened 6 months ago and I definitely don't regret the decision.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Sep 8, 2020:
Dear Weston,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback on FPA.

Jacinto Leuschke,
Pattani, Thailand,
Sep 3, 2020,

Large selection

Today we can observe a wide range of brokerage companies on the market. And each of them tries to stand out due to the original selection of services or unexpected offers.
This company is no exception. And I found the things that I liked.
First, a good set of training information, which includes both basic data for beginners and a description of more complex, dynamic strategies.
Secondly, access to two trading terminals, including MT4. And although this platform is now a little bit criticized, I know many traders who actively use it and are very happy with it.
Thirdly, the simplicity of financial operations. There are no excessive commissions or any long wait. You can replenish your account and withdraw money without delays and unnecessary emotions.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Sep 8, 2020:
Dear Jacinto,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
We are glad to see that you have enjoyed your experience with eXcentral.

Phat Min Luc,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Aug 31, 2020,

You can trade almost anywhere, if you can trade

The only thing that really is important when you start trading is to find a brokerage that is not a scam company. That's basically it.
I've seen people who were wasting months!! trying to find a brokerage that would be really the best one in all the senses. I sincerely feel sorry for these people. How are they going to start trading when the time comes? On the market you've got to have some decisiveness, or even agressiveness. You can't make mooney if you can't act when the time comes.
So if you spend months choosing a broker, how will you buy a desired share when you see the news and know that in 3 minutes the share will cost 3X?
So this is where I'm leading. This particular brokerage excentral has got the only necessary feature that it's got to have. It's regualted.
Spreads are ok too BTW. Regualted brokerages normally charge 10-30% above that.
IMO this is 100% to be satisfied with the brokerage, that's why I am. I can be completely sure about it after I've done a withdrawal that finally exceeded the initial deposit.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Sep 3, 2020:
Dear Phat,

Thank you for taking the time to review eXcentral, and thank you for a fair and balanced review. We look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the future.