Fresh eXcentral review that helps Forex Peace Army traders invest safely

OM BRIDGE (PTY) LTD

Mount Nico Corp Ltd

also excentral-int.com

Updated: Nov 18, 2021 · eXcentral.com  · Is this your company?

eXcentral EU is a CFD broker regulated by CySEC since 2014, while eXcentral International is regulated by the FSCA of South Africa

eXcentral features over 160 CFD instruments including Forex, Stocks, Commodities, Indices and Cryptocurrencies via popular MetaTrader 4 and proprietary browser-accessible eXcentral trading platform

Trading Central products are available to account holders along with MT4 indicators, market analysis, news, and summaries.

Please read eXcentral Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

eXcentral
Other related websites include NICOFX.com, eXcentral-int.com; www.mtnico.com.

Established: 2019
Address: Agiou Athanasiou, 66 Toumazis Linopetra Building, 4102 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@excentral-eu.com, +357 25 008 133
Regulators: CySEC #226/14, FSCA #48296
Dealing Desk: Yes
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of eXcentral.com on our forum

Naval Deol,
Satna, India,
Mar 25, 2021,

I started my way in trading with the eXcentral. The reason was the low leverage here. Accordingly, my risks are reduced. So I don't have to worry about quickly spending all my savings.
The second reason is a lot of useful and high-quality information. There are market reviews that help to make the right decision. There is a detailed technical analysis. It is especially important for beginners who want to check the opinions of experts.
Of course, it's important for me to have a great number of assets to trade.
And eXcentral has managed to do all these tasks. But in the process, I realized that I wanted more leverage. Because with more leverage, I can significantly increase my profit. That's why what I thought was an advantage at first turned into a disadvantage.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Mar 29, 2021:
Dear Naval,

Thank you for such a positive review! This means so much to us, as we strive to provide excellent support to our clients.

Tatum Hane,
Caloocan City, Philippines,
Mar 6, 2021,

Beneficial mailing system with news and analytics and no spam

eXcentral has a very convenient mailing system. They only send me the information I need, and they don't spam me with any promotions or bonuses. I, for example, always open e-mails with market reviews and financial news.
Also, the company has very good technical analysis. They pay a lot of attention to understanding the market. They are very good at that. After all, it primarily affects the profitability of customer's trades.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Mar 9, 2021:
Dear Tatum,

Christo Mkhize,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Feb 25, 2021,

I grow professionally with this service

I have changed a lot of brokers in my life. I don’t find it good, it’s rather a big disadvantage. It’s because I was used to trading without a solid systematic approach. As a result, I mostly kept loosing However, by the time I discovered this broker I realized that my approach was wrong and I radically changed it. I should say that I didn’t take any courses. I just looked through charts, examined my previous trades and thought a lot. I decided to start from scratch, so I didn’t want to get back to my previous brokers. I chose eXcentral and got back to trading with a new approach. Fortunately, it worked and the broker didn’t disappoint me with bad execution. I can’t say that I’m already a guru of trading, but at least I don’t take my wage to restore my burnt depo, now it grows with gains.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Feb 26, 2021:
Dear Christo,

The team here at eXcentral is thrilled to receive such great rating, thank you.

Faithos,
Cairo, Egypt,
Feb 23, 2021,

They completely suit me

I really don’t regret registering with this broker. I have been already trading with them for two weeks and I can say that the broker hasn’t disappointed me yet.
By the way, I trade the only two financial instruments. These are EUR/USD and gold. I noticed that each time I tried to trade more assets I lost control.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Feb 25, 2021:
Dear Faithos,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback on FPA.

Sanjeev Subedi,
Toamasina, Madagascar,
Feb 17, 2021,

I’m satisfied with this broker

I needed a well-regulated CFD broker and I was lucky to find it fast enough. I should say that I always pay attention to regulation because I don’t want to sacrifice my money. Regulation is a big thing, although many brokers don’t realize its whole importance. The very availability of it suggests that you can count on compensation if something goes wrong with the broker. Respectively, if a broker is unregulated, you can end up losing your money.
The trading conditions of this company suits me. I have no complaints at the trading process. Besides this their customer support is very responsive and friendly.
As for withdrawals, I don’t have problems with it too.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Feb 22, 2021:
Dear Sanjeev,

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how our team is doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience with eXcentral.

Ebier Fasayo,
Tafo, Ghana,
Feb 12, 2021,

I found something I've always wanted to try

It took me quite a long time to find a company with normal conditions, but in the end I succeeded and I can say that I now realize that everything was for a reason.
It was immediately clear to me that there was a good mobile app with a full range of features that I could use for analysis and trading.
Of course I liked the market reviews, which they do here. I think it's radically different in a positive sense from what we have at other companies. Everything is more accurate and interesting, if I may say so.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Dear Ebier,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the future.

Sarad Nakarmi,
Navi Mumbai, India,
Jan 17, 2021,

legit brokers that would satisfy you

I was choosing a brokerage by 2 conditions only: it should be regulated and it should offer acceptable trading conditons. I wasn't seeking for 'the best trading conditions ever', my goal was to find just well brokerage.
If you're looking for a brokerage by the same parameters - I think you would like exCentral. Also, there are a lot of educaitonal materials and in-depth analysis, so you it makes your trading easier.
However, there's monthly maintenance fee and I'm a little upset cause of this, so I would put 4 stars only.Even though I understand it's charged to support analysis.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Jan 19, 2021:
Dear Sarad,

Jarrell Harber,
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong,
Jan 11, 2021,

im doing my best there

I'm making money with this brokerage, so I'm completely satisfied with it. At least it's CySEC is regulated and imo, that's enough to recommend it. In terms of trading it's also good, I'm making money, so I'm satisfied. Withdrawals are also okey, always in time.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Jan 13, 2021:
Dear Jarrell,

Luigi Donnelly,
New Cairo, Egypt,
Jan 5, 2021,

I will continue trading with this broker

My experience with this broker turned out to be successful, although from the very beginning I didn’t expect anything special from it. At first sight, everything I discovered on their site seemed very typical. I don’t know why I put an emphasis on this. Perhaps, I expected a bunch of innovative features from this broker.
However, once I registered with this company and started trading via their Metatrader 4, I liked how it’s going on. In simple words, the broker simply does its job, as it should be. It doesn’t interfere with my trading and allows to withdraw my requested amounts.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Jan 7, 2021:
Dear Luigi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to inform your account manager of any issues you may have.

Bhaveen Shere,
Mumbai, India,
Dec 27, 2020,

I will keep trading with this broker

I followed the advice of my friend and joined this broker. After five months of trading with this broker, I can say that this company absolutely suits me, despite the fact, it doesn’t offer anything unique and its trading conditions are fairly specific. To be exact, given the size of leverage for retail accounts (1:30), I can conclude that the broker mainly targets long-term investors. You know such people don’t need high leverages that can’t be said about intraday speculators who need the opposite.
The broker also offers so-called “Professional accounts,” but they aren’t for ordinary people considering very high minimum deposit.
So, why did I choose this company? I practice long-term investment and in this regard, the company absolutely suits me. I also like execution here. Besides this, I don’t have any problems with withdrawing funds here.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Jan 4, 2021:
Dear Bhaveen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!