Fresh eXcentral review that helps Forex Peace Army traders invest safely

OM BRIDGE (PTY) LTD

Mount Nico Corp Ltd

also excentral-int.com

Updated: Nov 18, 2021 · eXcentral.com  · Is this your company?

eXcentral EU is a CFD broker regulated by CySEC since 2014, while eXcentral International is regulated by the FSCA of South Africa

eXcentral features over 160 CFD instruments including Forex, Stocks, Commodities, Indices and Cryptocurrencies via popular MetaTrader 4 and proprietary browser-accessible eXcentral trading platform

Trading Central products are available to account holders along with MT4 indicators, market analysis, news, and summaries.

Please read eXcentral Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

eXcentral
Other related websites include NICOFX.com, eXcentral-int.com; www.mtnico.com.

Established: 2019
Address: Agiou Athanasiou, 66 Toumazis Linopetra Building, 4102 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact: support@excentral-eu.com, +357 25 008 133
Regulators: CySEC #226/14, FSCA #48296
Dealing Desk: Yes
Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (125+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of eXcentral.com on our forum

Spyridon Monas,
Nea Ionia, Greece,
Jul 5, 2021,

Many trading and research tools in one place.

ExCentral offers several trading platforms: desktop MetaTrader4, webtrader and mobile app. All of the software versions work fast, ensuring instant order executions. The number of assets for online trading is also large, I like currency pairs the most. All of the account types have tight spreads, low margin requirements, flexible leverages and negative balance protection. Client support works well, the staff is always ready to help with any issue. Many deposit methods are available. Market analysis is represented by daily chart watch, outlooks of news and important events in the fundamental side of things, as well as market summary.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Jul 7, 2021:
Dear Spyridon,

Tariq Shenoy,
Sonipat, India,
Jul 2, 2021,

They meet my major requirements

My approach to assessing new brokers is very simple but my trading experience tells that it works. So, I expect from a broker not to prevent me from trading as I wish. If I notice that a broker doesn’t allow me to enter or exit the market at the required price, that’s not my broker and I will look for something better. Secondly, I should have an opportunity to withdraw everything I earned, except for bonuses, of course. This broker met my requirements mentioned above and I can even recommend it to you.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Jul 5, 2021:
Dear Tariq,

Thank you for such a positive review! This means so much to us, as we strive to provide excellent support to our clients.

Yuma Amatyah,
Vadhana, Thailand,
Jun 23, 2021,

eXcentral broker gives enough for me.

I will NOT say anything special .. eXcentral is a broker that provides me with access to the financial market and does it very well. I love everything that happens here. The conditions are good, there are all the necessary tools for trading. I am not a professional yet, but I understand a lot and everything that the eXcentral broker gives enough for me.
The trading platform is convenient .. but I realized this over time. Of course, at first I did not understand anything LOL But I wanted to know everything and now I succeed. I really hope that I can be a very successful trader. I know that many people want, but not everyone can. I can! I know! I believe so!
To be honest, I'm sorry. what didn’t start doing it before ..
This is not my first time with eXcentral .. But then I was afraid to trade with real money. And now I'm here!

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Jun 25, 2021:
Dear Yuma,

Hermann Upor,
Budapest, Hungary,
Jun 22, 2021,

It doesn’t prevent me from trading profitably

With this broker I have peace of mind. I worry a lot each time I intend to join a new broker. You know the modern brokerage industry is flooded with scams. Unfortunately, it’s not always possible to distinguish scams from genuine companies. So, once I tested this broker I was happy that everything was ok. I didn’t discover anything negative in the trading process such as attempts to manipulate quotes on the part of the broker. Furthermore, all the withdrawals I made during the test period ended up successfully.
As for any special features, I don’t care about it. I trade on price levels and also rely on MACD indicator and don’t need any special features.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Jun 25, 2021:
Dear Hermann,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

Vang Van,
Jun 19, 2021,

I feel secure here

My two-month test of this brokerage company turned out to be successful. The broker proved its reliability and I think that two months are enough to say concrete things about the broker you are interested in. I don’t like to dig in reviews. I think that they are absolutely worthless when it comes to assessing any broker. All they can do is to distort a picture, mislead you and make you do the wrong things. A test on a real account is what you should do to understand the real value of the broker. So, I did.
Once my test is over, I can focus on my trading. I have big plans. I’m currently working on a trading system that would hypothetically allow me to trade several assets profitably. Perhaps, you might have guessed that I mean currency pairs and commodities closely connected with each other. I don’t doubt that you can name these assets if you have enough trading experience.

You claim "I don’t like to dig in reviews. I think that they are absolutely worthless when it comes to assessing any broker. All they can do is to distort a picture, mislead you and make you do the wrong things."

If this is true, how can anyone trust whether your review is from a real person who tested the broker or is a worthless attempt to distort the picture and mislead traders into signing up with the wrong broker?
Dorthy Fisher,
Davao City, Philippines,
Jun 10, 2021,

I trade on a retail account here

I trade on a retail Classical account here. I don’t see any problem in trading on a retail account, although many folks dislike lower leverage. Of course, I know that professional clients can enjoy higher leverage, but I don’t see a big problem in trading with 1:30 leverage. What’s more, this leverage fits my current trading approach. So, I use this leverage to open more long-term trades. As a result, I can afford opening more trades. I trade with other brokers who offer higher leverage throughout the day, but this broker I use for long-term trades and this completely suits me.
I don’t exclude the possibility of upgrading my account to professional in the future. But on the other hand, I can do without it. I think I will meet this objective next year.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Jun 15, 2021:
Dear Dorthy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the future.

Mirey Pagac,
Rabat, Morocco,
Jun 6, 2021,

I trade eXcentral

To be honest, I'm still a little afraid to trade. I myself do not fully understand how this all happens and where the money comes from. I start to fear that everything will end sometime ... I trade eXcentral and withdraw money .. there are no problems with this .. thank God .. But I still have some difficulties. At first I could not understand the terminal at all. Some kind of horror). But it's good for me that I understood how to open orders. I think this is the most important thing. The minimum deposit was big for me .. 250 dollars. And you don't need to laugh at me. I used to live poorly. Only 2 months since I started making normal money. I think and hope that everything will be fine for me .. and I wish you the same.

Dear Mirey,

Thanks so much for your fair and balanced review and for giving us your take on how our team is doing. We're glad that customers like you are enjoying their experience with eXcentral. Please be sure to inform your account manager of any issues you may have in the future, you can also request a 1 on 1 session with eXcentral's market analyst, Michalis Efthymiou, to sharpen your knowledge of the markets.

Ma Dinh Trang,
Jun 4, 2021,

These are good conditions for a beginner !

I have chosen the services of the eXcentral broker. Because it was easy to start trading with it. The broker has good training and a minimum deposit of $ 250. These are good conditions for a beginner !! I think you agree with me! There is also a mobile application available with which you can trade Forex. I chose Forex trading because it can be done anywhere. I love to get around and want to be able to make money anywhere!

Dear Customer,

Ali Arian,
Giza, Egypt,
May 31, 2021,

Good ordinary broker

I am currently trading on Forex. This is my source of money and the broker eXcentral helps me with this. I am not saying that he is a great ... just a broker like thousands of others. Really. I have been trading for so long that all brokers are the same for me. But I can say something about eXcentral.
This is a broker Regulated by CySEC. This is good news .. but almost all brokers are so regulated. so I'm not surprised.
The minimum deposit is $ 250. This may be a lot for some people. There are brokers that offer a deposit of 100. But, in my opinion, both $ 100 and $ 250 are little money for real Forex trading.
What I like. This is the ability to trade from your phone. There is a mobile version of the trading platform. But this is not always convenient, so it is better to use MT4 on a PC!

Dear Ali,

Thanos Zanes,
Athens, Greece,
May 27, 2021,

I successfully tested this broker

I opened a Classica trading account with this broker. I should say that at first I didn’t put much value on this brokerage service. I simply had extra money and wanted to open one more account just to diversify my capital.
However, over time, I persuaded that the broke is worth my trust. I tested it for more than two months and during this period I intensively traded and also made several withdrawals. The trading process flowed smoothly with no hassle. I requested money to my credit card and on overage it took a day to receive the requested amount.
My trading preference is to work on H1 and H4 timeframes. I start trading early in the morning and keep trading until late evening. But I don’t scalp. Each trade is held by me for at least several hours. I try to open a trade each time I see that the price has broken through one of the price levels. A range where the price fluctuates is accumulation. You need to be on alert when the price breaks through it because it often does it with a strong impulse. I prefer to buy or sell from the lower to higher level to be on the safe side. Orthodox traders highly recommend to wait for a rebound and enter only after this but I prefer not to wait for this. What’s more, many times I saw that there wasn’t a classical rebound but the price left with a powerful impulse. If you don’t want to risk, try to enter earlier. It would be much better than trying to enter the market when you already see a giant candlestick.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted May 28, 2021:
Dear Thanos,

Samyan Panichwit,
Bangkok, Thailand,
May 21, 2021,

That’s a normal broker for me

I can’t say that I had a very strong desire to join this broker. I remember that I wanted to move to another broker. However, I liked the way their customer support service treated me. After that I decided to stay with this broker. After all today brokers offer nearly the same stuff and the only thing that really matters is that whether they are genuine or not. Fortunately, my trading experience with this broker showed that it’s not a fraudulent project and I can trust it.
I know that the broker has its own trading central but I never use such services. Instead, I prefer to analyze the market on my own.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted May 25, 2021:
Dear Samyan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Please be sure to inform your account manager of any issues you may have.

Achraf Mustafa,
May 10, 2021,

That’s not a cheater

When it comes to choosing a new broker, I just try to avoid working with a scam. If a broker is not a scam, I know that I can work with it regardless of its features and trading conditions, if they are reasonable, of course. You know some brokers are for high rollers only. Fortunately, here I had an opportunity to start with $250, which is an affordable amount for an average person with a full-time job.
Before opening a trading account here, I learned that it’s cySEC-regulated and this fact gave me peace of mind.
Another thing, which is very crucial for me is execution. Here it didn’t disappoint me - I can enter and exit the market at the desired quotes and the broker doesn’t prevent me from doing this.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted May 18, 2021:
Dear Achraf,

Thuong Lao Du,
May 2, 2021,

That’s not a cheater for sure

When I first heard about this broker its name told me nothing. It was an unknown thing for me and I remember that I first had a suspicious attitude to this company. But having reviewed its trading conditions, I decided to have a try. My further experience with this broker showed that my choice was right. I really don’t expect anything special from brokers. Everything I expect from them is reliability. I’m afraid of scams. Fortunately, it’s not. Everything I faced there showed that it’s a genuine broker.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted May 4, 2021:
Dear Thuong,

Bhavata Warrior,
Bengaluru, India,
Apr 27, 2021,

Many opportunities open up with this broker.

I have been trading on eXcentral for over a year now. Therefore, I had a chance to evaluate all the trading conditions here.
First, the company has many assets and not only Forex. This includes bitcoins, stocks of various companies, currency pairs, indices, precious metals, etc.
All in all, the eXcentral broker offers many opportunities for new and returning users. The broker understands the importance of the client in choosing an asset. In addition, eXcentral instantly executes orders.
Any trader clearly knows that trading is not only about the continuous opening of orders or the selection of assets. It is also studying and searching for specific news and events globally, which is very important!
Also, I love the way eXcentral is constantly delivering new training and webinars. The educational system is a very cool move both for a broker to attract newbies and for a trader to learn new things :)
Training helps you learn the main market trends and select the most important events for predicting your asset.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted May 4, 2021:
Dear Bhavata,

Jerrold Kohler,
Pasig, Philippines,
Apr 22, 2021,

They meet my requirements

I made a decision to register a trading account with this company after I studied a lot of reviews about this broker. I intended to use this broker specially for long-term trading. Specific trading conditions make it good exactly for this trading style. The matter is that it offers 1:30 leverage for ordinary trades on so-called retail accounts. To start trading with 1:400, you need to be a professional trader. To do this, you require reaching a certain trading turnover.
However, you can simply open trades with 1:30 and hold them as long as they are profitable. That’s what I did. I simply opened a lot of positions on currencies and metals and still hold them. That’s not a good broker for scalping because spreads are not tight here,but as I told above it’s good to work in the long term.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Apr 23, 2021:
Dear Jerrold,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback on FPA.

Satwant Nijhar,
Apr 19, 2021,

I cannot imagine working in the market without eXcentral

This is true, because I am so used to the fact that everything is arranged and understandable here that I don't even see much point in going somewhere else.
Even if it's something good. What if I don't have such great results there? Or will such sensible specialists not help there?
No, I'm definitely not ready to risk everything I have.
But of course, initially and at eXcentral, everything was not great for me, but I actually used almost all the services of this brokerage company to really get used to it and I can say that it helped me a lot, because I learned how to make decisions, analyze events, act and generally be a leader.
The live market reports were especially useful to me - this is exactly what allows the trader to understand what is happening in the market right now, which is especially important for intraday trading.
So be sure to try and only then make the final decision. I know that for sure. Only practice gives a normal result.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Apr 22, 2021:
Dear Satwant,

Gabriel Carvalho,
Maringá, Brazil,
Apr 16, 2021,

I have no complaints about this broker

As a trader, I’m quite satisfied with this brokerage service. I should note I don’t have a big expectation from this company. I never expect anything special from brokers. I realize that they are just intermediaries between financial markets and us. All they need to do is to provide a trouble-free trading process and pay out earnings each time we request it and if it doesn’t violate their terms and conditions. I see that this broker executes its duties well and I can’t complain about it. If I lose it’s not the broker’s fault.
The only wish I have about trading here is that I would like to trade with higher leverage. However, I already got used to their 1:30.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Apr 19, 2021:
Dear Gabriel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Please be informed that all professional traders can have a leverage up to 1:400. We look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the future.

Loi Van,
Apr 12, 2021,

You can look at this broker from many angles...

On the one hand it really has everything you need to work competently and you can develop - demo, a large number of assets, a variety of tools for technical and fundamental analysis.
On the other hand there is no emphasis on education of the traders, and learning the market is the basis for regular profit.
I want to pay more attention to specifics and more modern ways of trading, because this is what can lead us ahead...
But of course this is purely my personal opinion...

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Apr 14, 2021:
Dear Loi,

Dymas Miskos,
Athens, Greece,
Apr 9, 2021,

I trade major currencies here

I mostly trade major currencies with this brokerage company. On my Classic trading account, spreads are not so good for scalping, so I mostly practice long-term trading. The main thing is that withdrawals are hassle-free for me here. It makes this broker reliable in my eyes.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Apr 13, 2021:
Dear Dymas,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

Muhanad Tahan,
Mar 27, 2021,

I see nothing bad here

I hesitated a lot before joining this broker but then I gathered up my courage and decided to have a try and it turned out that my fear was groundless. After a two-month trading, I can say that the company is fairly reliable. I didn’t notice any signs of cheating here. Furthermore, it’s no problem to withdraw money here.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Mar 29, 2021:
Dear Muhanad,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us.

Naval Deol,
Satna, India,
Mar 25, 2021,

I started my way in trading with the eXcentral. The reason was the low leverage here. Accordingly, my risks are reduced. So I don't have to worry about quickly spending all my savings.
The second reason is a lot of useful and high-quality information. There are market reviews that help to make the right decision. There is a detailed technical analysis. It is especially important for beginners who want to check the opinions of experts.
Of course, it's important for me to have a great number of assets to trade.
And eXcentral has managed to do all these tasks. But in the process, I realized that I wanted more leverage. Because with more leverage, I can significantly increase my profit. That's why what I thought was an advantage at first turned into a disadvantage.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Mar 29, 2021:
Dear Naval,

Tatum Hane,
Caloocan City, Philippines,
Mar 6, 2021,

Beneficial mailing system with news and analytics and no spam

eXcentral has a very convenient mailing system. They only send me the information I need, and they don't spam me with any promotions or bonuses. I, for example, always open e-mails with market reviews and financial news.
Also, the company has very good technical analysis. They pay a lot of attention to understanding the market. They are very good at that. After all, it primarily affects the profitability of customer's trades.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Mar 9, 2021:
Dear Tatum,

Christo Mkhize,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Feb 25, 2021,

I grow professionally with this service

I have changed a lot of brokers in my life. I don’t find it good, it’s rather a big disadvantage. It’s because I was used to trading without a solid systematic approach. As a result, I mostly kept loosing However, by the time I discovered this broker I realized that my approach was wrong and I radically changed it. I should say that I didn’t take any courses. I just looked through charts, examined my previous trades and thought a lot. I decided to start from scratch, so I didn’t want to get back to my previous brokers. I chose eXcentral and got back to trading with a new approach. Fortunately, it worked and the broker didn’t disappoint me with bad execution. I can’t say that I’m already a guru of trading, but at least I don’t take my wage to restore my burnt depo, now it grows with gains.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Feb 26, 2021:
Dear Christo,

Faithos,
Feb 23, 2021,

They completely suit me

I really don’t regret registering with this broker. I have been already trading with them for two weeks and I can say that the broker hasn’t disappointed me yet.
By the way, I trade the only two financial instruments. These are EUR/USD and gold. I noticed that each time I tried to trade more assets I lost control.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Feb 25, 2021:
Dear Faithos,

Sanjeev Subedi,
Toamasina, Madagascar,
Feb 17, 2021,

I’m satisfied with this broker

I needed a well-regulated CFD broker and I was lucky to find it fast enough. I should say that I always pay attention to regulation because I don’t want to sacrifice my money. Regulation is a big thing, although many brokers don’t realize its whole importance. The very availability of it suggests that you can count on compensation if something goes wrong with the broker. Respectively, if a broker is unregulated, you can end up losing your money.
The trading conditions of this company suits me. I have no complaints at the trading process. Besides this their customer support is very responsive and friendly.
As for withdrawals, I don’t have problems with it too.

Reply by eXcentral Representative submitted Feb 22, 2021:
Dear Sanjeev,

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how our team is doing. We're glad that customers like you are having a great experience with eXcentral.