MyCapital.io Review

Updated: Oct 3, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

MyCapital is a forex broker. My Capital offers the MT4, WebTrader and Mobile forex trading top platform. MyCapital.io offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, shares, indices, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

MyCapital.io

Join live discussion of MyCapital.io on our forum

Singapore,
Apr 9, 2020,

SCAMMER BROKER

This company is a scam. Deposited USD 700 with them. On paper it looked like I was earning. I had USD 737 after they traded for me a few times. Then the agent, ANDY PARKER, asked me whether I’d like to top up more money. I did not thankfully. One day I wanted to withdraw my money. Andy Parker scolded me and dropped me off as her client and her company NEVER returned my money. This company has SCAM written all over.

EU, Croatia,
Mar 12, 2020,

No wihdrawal possibility..scammers
Invest 1000 $ and after almost 8 month they didnt pay me any interest earned on trading platform

Hungarian, Hungary,
Feb 11, 2020,

They are scammed me.

Hello all!

This is my history with mycapital.io

I get advertisment from 1-KD company (1K-Daily profits),where i see mycapital.io broker.
I talk lots of time the one money manager (Andy Parker). I make 250$ Deposit.
He always answer me,and one day say how i need download teamviewer,for easily talk.
He say me how i get credit from my bank and deposit more 5000$ for its my best choice in my life. I say no,i not want risk more. He say iam not clever man,if iam not do this. I ignore him and dont deposit anymore. 3 month after the balance was 250$---> 1400$ when i write one email him,how i started 700$ withdrawal. He not rpely me 1 week and after say how he not in office for really sick. This was 1 weeks ago and he totally ignore me. My withdrawal request just pending,they dont reply me.

Please not deposit this SCAMMER BROKER. I lost just 250$ not a much,but more than 0.

If anyone want,i can send picture or all email talk with they. (more than 300 message).